What's new

J10B ready to enter service

plz tell me the specifications about fc-20

I can tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

No really I don't think it is possible learning about the exact specs. for J-10B considering how much of J-10A's specs are still unknown. The Chinese government does too good a job keeping things secret.

Looks like copy of EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON:woot:

OR IS it copy of IAI LAVI:rofl:

Actually it is also a copy of this:

siegecrossbow-albums-miscellaneous-planes-picture3521-atlas-cheetah-3-danievdm-crop.jpg

this:

siegecrossbow-albums-miscellaneous-planes-picture3523-jas-gripen.jpg

this:

siegecrossbow-albums-miscellaneous-planes-picture3522-rafale-ec-1-7.jpg

this:

siegecrossbow-albums-miscellaneous-planes-picture3524-noviavion1.jpg

and this:

siegecrossbow-albums-miscellaneous-planes-picture3520-xwing.jpg

J-10 made its maiden flight in 1998 and formally entered service in 2003.
J10B completed its maiden flight in late 2008, now you say it is ready to enter service just less than two years later? I think you have overestimated our researchers' ability.:rofl:

J-10 made its maiden flight in 1998 and formally entered service in 2003.
J10B completed its maiden flight in late 2008, now you say it is ready to enter service just less than two years later? I think you have overestimated our researchers' ability.:rofl:

Actually since J-10B is a J-10 variant and not a completely new plane shouldn't it take less time for the plane to enter service?

Looks like copy of EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON :woot:

OR IS it copy of IAI LAVI

:rofl:
If you want to comment to for the sake of it please dont.....

You dont know what a plane is made of......

2 Planes have wings thats why they are copy of each other....Great logic....

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Indian trolls on the loose......

SOME OTHER CHINESE COPIES ----

J 11 = SU 27

J 7 = MIG 21

J 10 = TYPHOON OR IAI LAVI

Cut it out man ..

Atleast they are making the good fighters without any help. We should look ourselves first and then laugh. We have to do loads of hard work before we can even point fingers on others.

It is good to see that China is all set up to give West the run for their money.

I wish the relations between the India and China improves and we both work together for designing a 6th gen aircraft :D

well done for J-10B !! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom