What's new

Jaguar jets still flying without autopilot: CAG

Auto pilot is useless in low flying aircraft. They are not farrying passngers to LA.

The Jaguar/SEPCAT is not an Indian fighter plane. It is UK made fighter plane that makes RR engines and the Eurofighter which has 1/3rd contribution from UK.

temcfr456.png

And you have balls to question UK manufacturers who might be wrong (on autopilot) as per your imagination?

Congress lost.
Case closed.

Now.

What wrong the Modi sarkar does, has to be highlighted, so that they keep on listening to their citizens and amend the situation.

And this process, called a criticism, is alive in my mind and I am focusing upon it like a laser beam.

Criticism is good but hatred is not. Modi is trying to clean the mess congress left.

Criticism is good but hatred is not. Modi is trying to clean the mess congress left.
Many one ,including me is having differences with modi,for that matter I can't hate my pm and the country he is heading. That fellow once said,in the event of war with China he will support China over India. So you don't need to educate him. He is most probably a false flagger or traitor like some commies(especially Kerala communist govt MPs and ministries)

The Jaguar/SEPCAT is not an Indian fighter plane. It is UK made fighter plane that makes RR engines and the Eurofighter which has 1/3rd contribution from UK.

View attachment 416717

And you have balls to question UK manufacturers who might be wrong (on autopilot) as per your imagination?
I just said what is the use of Autopilot in jaguar, It's not Su30 that fly from Bareilly and land in Andaman island.

DARIN III upgrade comes with all the features of a modern combat platform, all previous Jags will either be phased out or upgraded to it.

No big deal.

I just said what is the use of Autopilot in jaguar, It's not Su30 that fly from Bareilly and land in Andaman island.
Mostly useful for low level flying, especially in a DPSA- it allows for relatively safe flying in the most risky mission profile. Other than that auto-pilot is pretty useless to the IAF.

The DARIN III upgrade comes with the EL/M-2052 that has advanced terrain following features that will allow full "hands off" flying at low level.

autopilot is life and death when it comes to lethargy.

indian pilots have to fight from east to west from india if a war starts because of multiple fronts. autopilot will be extremely useful

having a crew of 1 also makes the plane vulnerable without co pilot during war.

indian air force perhaps worst in asia so doesnt matter i guess

Back
Top Bottom