What's new

Jahangir Tareen resigns from post of SG PTI

Superb decision. Exactly what was required of him. He can appeal the case if he wants but shouldn't do so whilst holding position with the party.

This guy was a gem in the party.. right decision.. now what noothiyas will say about it?
And what an honorable thing to do!! Really happy with his reaction. He have resigned and the next move should be to into review but that he will do while holding no party position as he have resigned immediate after SC verdict.

GREAT GESTURE!

And what an honorable thing to do!! Really happy with his reaction. He have resigned and the next move should be to into review but that he will do while holding no party position as he have resigned immediate after SC verdict.

GREAT GESTURE!

Although I believe ke JKT ke saath ziadti huee hai.. Read the judgement.. it was really a technical ground.. no embezzlement, no corruption, no tax evasion..

It was only misdeclaration.. that too, he declared in his children's asset details because of a faulty legal advice.. agar chupana hi hota tou Children ke assets main kyun show karta..

Although I believe ke JKT ke saath ziadti huee hai.. Read the judgement.. it was really a technical ground.. no embezzlement, no corruption, no tax evasion..

It was only misdeclaration.. that too, he declared in his children's asset details because of a faulty legal advice.. agar chupana hi hota tou Children ke assets main kyun show karta..
I am quite sure that he will go for review and get cleared! It looks pretty certain to me.

For me, the bigger worry really is Hudabiya Paper Mill case, it should have been reopened and that was the only bad news coming out yesterday.

Baboons will say " Jb Mian Sb ko bacho ki jaedaad pe nikala Jaa sakta hy tou Tareen ko kun Nahi " not knowing that this is a different scenario.

Back
Top Bottom