What's new

Jana the Birthday Girl :)

BTW for becoming 40 i need few more decades :)

anyway thanks for the rant :P seems its in your blood

Kya baat krtae hai jana ji ab appka assar padh gya mujhae apnae app parr sharm araee hai..sorry

and , some guy here showed your pic from google search. WIth black goggles and pink suit..It looked like lady of 40.

ahhh sweeet....

JANA JI HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARAN!!!!! For your gift, a diamond studded Kalashnikov --what u say?

:D:D

Kya baat krtae hai jana ji ab appka assar padh gya mujhae apnae app parr sharm araee hai..sorry

and , some guy here showed your pic from google search. WIth black goggles and pink suit..It looked like lady of 40.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can you send me that pic in PM or email.

lolzz i dont think so i have any such pic on internet. sometimes back someone posted another of some lady with same name from her FB and i was laughing so hard damn why people have same names.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can you send me that pic in PM or email.

lolzz i dont think so i have any such pic on internet. sometimes back someone posted another of some lady with same name from her FB and i was laughing so hard damn why people have same names.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Damn...i cant reply to your PM, NOT ALLOWED..
Any how i was talking about this pic of yours,,
[http://www.paktribune.com/images/authors/2005/12/Farzanashah.jpg

Now sincerely ..here you look 40+...its your day ,..wont speak more on it

Thank you :)

PM me your number and i will call you

hello jana ji,
happybday again...
i bashed against india on that day:cry: and changed my flags and location...ppl were calling me troll...
so one thks more jana ji..

Back
Top Bottom