What's new

Japan Defence Forum

icnleio said: "BTW NUKE is the offensive weapon, not defence weapon. No stupid will nuke himself in his own lands.

I was replying to youe post which said No stupid will nuke himself in his own lands, well yeah no one will, but Pakistan is preparing to nuke itself in order to stop enemy advance.They think and want to use it as a Defensive weapon not Offensive weapon.
Dear @wolfschanzze, u wanna troll my words ? or try to troll Pakistan ? Pls not, off-topic in this thread.

taudobo-nhat.jpg

You are welcome !!! Japan, USA, Australia

Three gorge dam is a gravity dam, held together by its own mass. It is essentially a concrete mountain that is self-reinforcing. It is designed to withstand megaton range explosions. I am not aware that Vietnam army has thermonuclear weapon available. Of course, this is on top of the nuclear war with China.

This is wrong. If the dam is damaged and the water starts to rush through on hole, even on top of the construction, it will start to rip more material with it. That creates more water flow which will erode the dam even more till it is simply swept away. Thats the bad part about "gravity dams". It does in no way withstand a megaton explosion.

The dam is planned wrong from the beginning, Considering the fact that it is planned to create electricity and protect the lamd from floods, you can already see, that the entire construction is a failure. A dam can only create electricity or save from floods. Both together is impossible. To be able to hold back floods, the water level must be low. To create electricity, the water level must be high. A dam that holds a lake with high water level can not hold back floods. Which was seen as the last minor flood had the dam already on its limits...The basic fact that they try to do both things in one shows that the entire dam is flawed from the beginning. And if it is flawed on such basic levels already, then i dont want to know, what hides inside.

This was bound to happen. The US has made a decision that this is the right time to rearm Japan.

Posters carrying a country flag should be careful about posting as each one of us represent our country's view to a degree.

At the same time, there are posters of varying credibility, so a single poster should not be used to get an impression about a country's official or even unofficial view.

The other thing to remember is that in this age of globalism every country in the globe trades with and invests in every other country. As we always have something to buy or sell from each other and money to invest to make profit.

But when it comes to military alliances or formal regional unions of nations, these are exclusive clubs of nations who have more in common within their group or have a common threat perception. Examples:
Military Alliance: NATO and NATO partners
Regional Union: EU, early in formation (ASEAN, EaEU, Arab League, African Union, UNASUR/Latin American Union etc.)

There are close economic cooperation between members of a Union and usually they are part of the same military alliance as well, but vice versa is not true, for example - Turkey is a member of NATO military alliance but not a member of EU.

NATO and NATO partners are not the last military alliance in the world, I believe there will be others. In a few decades, I think China will lead another military alliance. When that alliance takes shape, things will become clear about where everyone belongs.

Long term future possibilities:
SCO military alliance that may include the following possible unions:
- North East Asian Union (China+Japan+Korea's+Mongolia)
- EaEU (Eurasian Economic Union, former Soviet countries, except for the ones that join EU/NATO)
- ASEAN+Bangladesh+Sri Lanka
- West Asian Union (Turkey+Iran+Pakistan+Afghanistan+Shia 3rd of Iraq+Kurdish part of Iraq)

Current NATO and NATO partners:
NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-NATO_partnerships.svg.png

If and when the new SCO alliance takes shape, over some years and decades, I think many existing NATO partners will join this new alliance. A di-polar world will thus come into being.
I'm afraid we are loosing Burma now,as far as I know,unlike Pakistan,Sri Lanka and Bangladesh,the Burmese don't like us,they think we support the junta,and they think we support the separatists in upper Burma(in fact,not that case,when Burma attacked Kokang,we don't do anything,and let them occupy Kokang,we cooperate with Wa state and other semi-independent groups in upper Burma because of the drug issue,not because we want to divide Burma,but the Burmese don't think so),and they think we loot their resources.Now,as the US cacel the sanction to Burma,and in near future,they will have democratic election,maybe they will in the US camp

I'm afraid we are loosing Burma now,as far as I know,unlike Pakistan,Sri Lanka and Bangladesh,the Burmese don't like us,they think we support the junta,and they think we support the separatists in upper Burma(in fact,not that case,when Burma attacked Kokang,we don't do anything,and let them occupy Kokang,we cooperate with Wa state and other semi-independent groups in upper Burma because of the drug issue,not because we want to divide Burma,but the Burmese don't think so),and they think we loot their resources.Now,as the US cacel the sanction to Burma,and in near future,they will have democratic election,maybe they will in the US camp

I do not think Burma can gravitate too far away from China. Anyway Burma probably just want to have a little leverage against China by cozying up a little more with USA.

Also from the information I received now, it is inevitable that the Burmese central government assert control over the entire Burma. The junta by trading with China enrich themselves. Then they can shop for weapon. Then they can reassert further.

The Burmese race are one of the more aggressive Sino-Tibetan tribe. They used to conquer the entire Assam. They just lack a bit of luck whereby British India force them to disgorge their gains.

I do not think Burma can gravitate too far away from China. Anyway Burma probably just want to have a little leverage against China by cozying up a little more with USA.

Also from the information I received now, it is inevitable that the Burmese central government assert control over the entire Burma. The junta by trading with China enrich themselves. Then they can shop for weapon. Then they can reassert further.

The Burmese race are one of the more aggressive Sino-Tibetan tribe. They used to conquer the entire Assam. They just lack a bit of luck whereby British India force them to disgorge their gains.
I know,even Aung San Suu Kyi said Sino-Burmese relation is important,because even a fool knows Burma is neighbour of China,if they want to develop their economy and improve the standard of their people's lives,without China,it's impossible.Also many ethnic groups in upper Burma are pro-China,they surely don't want to live under an anti-China regime,I think the elites of Burma will think about it.But the Sino-burmese relation will not that close like past,we want to have a land route to Bay of Bengal through Burma,if they are too close to the US,do you think the route will be still safe?

This is wrong. If the dam is damaged and the water starts to rush through on hole, even on top of the construction, it will start to rip more material with it. That creates more water flow which will erode the dam even more till it is simply swept away. Thats the bad part about "gravity dams". It does in no way withstand a megaton explosion.

The dam is planned wrong from the beginning, Considering the fact that it is planned to create electricity and protect the lamd from floods, you can already see, that the entire construction is a failure. A dam can only create electricity or save from floods. Both together is impossible. To be able to hold back floods, the water level must be low. To create electricity, the water level must be high. A dam that holds a lake with high water level can not hold back floods. Which was seen as the last minor flood had the dam already on its limits...The basic fact that they try to do both things in one shows that the entire dam is flawed from the beginning. And if it is flawed on such basic levels already, then i dont want to know, what hides inside.

It was an ecological travesty from the very beginning. We can also go into specific engineering details, too.

(I took several quantum mechanics , and mechanical engineering courses, lol).

Burma has big enemies--India. Aung San Suu Kyi's father rise to power fighting against India (British India, then British use Indians to oppress Burmese).

Also now USA is dead broke.

Burmese as a frontier country facing Hindic civilization next door know exactly the true color of India. I often visit Burmese bloggers site and you see a large number of them blogging about Manipur, Nagaland...etc

Burma is a friend of China. I am a Chinese and I hope to see China unifying all Sino-Tibetan tribe.

I know,even Aung San Suu Kyi said Sino-Burmese relation is important,because even a fool knows Burma is neighbour of China,if they want to develop their economy and improve the standard of their people's lives,without China,it's impossible.Also many ethnic groups in upper Burma are pro-China,they surely don't want to live under an anti-China regime,I think the elites of Burma will think about it.But the Sino-burmese relation will not that close like past,we want to have a land route to Bay of Bengal through Burma,if they are too close to the US,do you think the route will be still safe?

I agree. Burma is solely interested in their own interests, in fact they have a non-alignment policy when it comes to neighbors. They share a border with India, China, Bangladesh, Thailand and Laos. Critical to their national interests is to juggle relations with neighbors. The United States ' trade with Burma provides the Junta with resources and capital, so thus they have to whistle a happy tune to the Americans.

In Burma's history, they have dominated neighbors and were capable of fighting 4 wars with Qing China, as well as conquering many present territories of India such as Sikkim, Manipur , and parts of present day Bangladesh.

To underestimate Burma's capabilities and own national designs of the region would be foolish for any regional power.

Burma has big enemies--India. Aung San Suu Kyi's father rise to power fighting against India (British India, then British use Indians to oppress Burmese).

Also now USA is dead broke.

Burmese as a frontier country facing Hindic civilization next door know exactly the true color of India. I often visit Burmese bloggers site and you see a large number of them blogging about Manipur, Nagaland...etc

Burma is a friend of China. I am a Chinese and I hope to see China unifying all Sino-Tibetan tribe.

It would be foolhardy to think that the Burmese would consider a union with China. Long have they been an independent power, and even under the reign of King Bayinnaug, they were one of the greatest continental empires in South East Asia. Burmese yoke once ruled over Ayuthaya, Lanna, Lan Xang, Lovek, Angkor, Malaya, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland etc. In fact, the Burmese were far more capable of routing and putting a fight against the British that even the Marathan Empire.

Burmese are ruthless , yet efficient fighters.

I agree. Burma is solely interested in their own interests, in fact they have a non-alignment policy when it comes to neighbors. They share a border with India, China, Bangladesh, Thailand and Laos. Critical to their national interests is to juggle relations with neighbors. The United States ' trade with Burma provides the Junta with resources and capital, so thus they have to whistle a happy tune to the Americans.

In Burma's history, they have dominated neighbors and were capable of fighting 4 wars with Qing China, as well as conquering many present territories of India such as Sikkim, Manipur , and parts of present day Bangladesh.

To underestimate Burma's capabilities and own national designs of the region would be foolish for any regional power.

It would be foolhardy to think that the Burmese would consider a union with China. Long have they been an independent power, and even under the reign of King Bayinnaug, they were one of the greatest continental empires in South East Asia. Burmese yoke once ruled over Ayuthaya, Lanna, Lan Xang, Lovek, Angkor, Malaya, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland etc. In fact, the Burmese were far more capable of routing and putting a fight against the British that even the Marathan Empire.

Burmese are ruthless , yet efficient fighters.

I think China should lead yellow people in EU style union.

Back
Top Bottom