Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Viet :)

My friend: Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

-----

HANOI (Kyodo) -- Japanese and Vietnamese defense chiefs agreed on Friday that a Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force vessel make a port call at a strategic Vietnamese naval base in the South China Sea, Japanese officials said.

20151106_vietnam_nakatani_middle_320.jpg

© Kyodo

With the base in Cam Ranh Bay being relatively close to the disputed Spratly Islands -- roughly 460 kilometers -- the port call by a Japanese defense vessel will not go unnoticed by China, which has created artificial islands in the waters to the annoyance of other claimants.

At the same meeting in Hanoi, Defense Minister Gen Nakatani and his Vietnamese counterpart Phung Quang Thanh also confirmed plans to conduct the first maritime exercise between the MSDF and the Vietnamese military.

Like several of its neighbors, Vietnam has been locked in a territorial dispute in the South China Sea with China, which claims almost all of the sea. Japan, which heavily depends on sea-borne trade, views the South China Sea as an important sea lane.

If the Vietnamese naval base can be used as a supply base for the Japanese Self-Defense Forces, the scope of potential SDF activities in the South China Sea could expand.

Vietnam plans to build new port facilities to receive MSDF and other vessels. The Japanese minister hopes to realize the port call within the next year, according to the officials.

Even if the port call happens, however, the MSDF is unlikely to undertake full-fledged patrols in the waters lest such operations alarm China excessively. Instead, it is believed it will limit port calls to when its vessels embark on ocean voyages.

During Friday's meeting, Nakatani and Thanh also agreed on the importance of resolving disputes peacefully in accordance with international law, including freedom of navigation, according to the officials.

Reference: Kyodo News, Nikkei Asian Review

main_900.jpg

We come out of LOVE for International Peace and to represent the warm embrace of the Sun... ;)

r

thediplomat_2015-10-19_18-45-32-553x360.jpg

:D

Imperialism? Japan Cannot Into Imperialism! Can Can Into Asian Peace !

Pax Japanica ! err, i mean, Pax Asiatica!

ehehehe!

rUl4wOj.png
@Nihonjin1051 's state of mind:
tumblr_m28t6yLPWx1rsqz6mo1_500.jpg

after drinking some Japanese sake on this news.

Just serve as a bunch of cannon fodders for US, nothing else. After all, we will fix japan sooner or later. now it jump into the front stage under instruction of its US master , which is good.
cannon fodders yes, but CCP is not going to fix Japan anytime as long as they are not near parity with US in naval warfare.

You called us, we heard you, we are coming --- Viet Nam best friend for all time ! ;)

29906170001_4564594470001_thumb-newslook897805.jpg
Nice boats. Yeah the people of our countries Vietnam and Japan must come together fighting against chinese tyranny, ending chinese policy of intimidation.

Just serve as a bunch of cannon fodders for US, nothing else. After all, we will fix japan sooner or later. now it jump into the front stage under instruction of its US master , which is good.
Your rant doesn't hide I can sense fear in your voice. If I was you I would empty the bank account in Beijing and transfer the money to Singapore.

Yes! We are the pirates of the SEA. Ruthless! and Merciless! Those who against us will die.

The greatest happiness is to scatter our enemy, to drive them before us, to see their cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love them shrouded in tears, and to gather into our bosom their wives and daughters.

Will discuss a routine visits in the future? well that will enrage some neighboring bully.

Will discuss a routine visits in the future? well that will enrage some neighboring bully.
I expect Vietnam-Japan exercise will become a routine. right now, it is more a symbolic move sending a message to China, and depending on the situation...we can keep at low profile or escalate.

Your rant doesn't hide I can sense fear in your voice. If I was you I would empty the bank account in Beijing and transfer the money to Singapore.
You talk like a 3 years old kid full of naive and wishful thinking.

We are currently preparing the final showdown with US anytime if it dares. As for you two countries, just our appetizers and warm-up targets. If there is any war invloving with SCS, you make sure we will just spend 5% of our resources to send you back into stone age again. Why should I say again here? mabye it is your destiny of cycling fate. stupid people always make stupid decision to invite catastrophic consequences.

remember, when gods fight, it is the layman like you viets will suffer.

Last edited:
You talk like a 3 years old kid full of naive and wishful thinking.

We are currently preparing the final showdown with US anytime if it dares. As for you two countries, just our appetizers and warm-up targets. If there is any war invloving with SCS, you make sure we will just spend 5% of our resources to send you back into stone age again. Why should I say again here? mabye it is your destiny of cycling fate. stupid people always make stupid decision to invite catastrophic consequences.

remember, when gods fight, it is the layman like you viets will suffer.
No, it's you who talks like a little boy. Having money deposited in Singapore is not uncommon among rich chinese ethnic in SE Asia, and I assume mainland Chinese too. How do I know it? because I know it.

And stop making such post: you want to destroy a country for fun. It s annoying. Don't make the mistake by putting the fate of China and 1.4 billion Chinese on the poker table. You aren't invincible, nor immortal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom