What's new

Japan: Urge Vietnam to Respect Human Rights

The historical fact is: Ho Chi Minh kept kissing Mao's *** again and again ,and then again and again ,When Ho Chi Minh did not kiss Mao's ***, he could not sleep and he could not eat.
Okay, boring now. keep bad mouth us on this small forum, we wont waste our time coz thats will not happen in REAL life.

Keep opening same stupid thread and twisted it, thats boring. I just wanna talk to @TaiShang who realize that Cn is in the risk of chaos, other one who love to bark will be my ignore list.

Thanks

Okay, boring now. keep bad mouth us on this small forum, we wont waste our time coz thats will not happen in REAL life.

Keep opening same stupid thread and twisted it, thats boring. I just wanna talk to @TaiShang , other one who love to bark will be my ignore list.

Thanks
Your logic defeated yourself.

For Human right, VN need to increase human right. Thats why VN join TPP and VCp accept to be sued by TPP companies.

But, how you define human rights will always clash with th way the US defines it. The US will use it against VN as a weapon to destabilize your country. Do you really expect the S to sincerely wish the Vietnam people to have a better life? Your well-being is the least of their concern.

There is no such instance in world history in which the US sincerely wished well for others. They prey on the weak. And they tend to gang up against the strong.

China is strong. Vietnam is weak. That, my friend, would make me fear for Vietnam's future as far as the US intentions go, especially if China is busy with something else fails to provide protection to the VCP.

Due to short vision, 1,3 billion Cnese only can see the drak side of Human right while u guys ( including u Mr.Tai Shang)dont know what trully is the advance of human right. Do u know what is the best thing of human right that make Ho chi Minh willing to dismissed communist party in 1946 ?

Yes, so, human rights means dismissing the VCP (which means destroying your country's political system? Like the good old Ukraine or Libya? Do you really anticipate that it would be peaceful and it would end up with something good? You would, at worse, be yet another Libya. At best, be another India with smaller population.

VCP is your last and only chance. The US knows it. I bet, regular Vietnam folks also know it. Just think this way: It was a good thing for VN to seek regime change, the US would never allow it. The US likes to keep/support bad governments and destroy good governments.

For US:

Bad government=Independent
Good government=Slave

You know the truth very well,dude!
Chinese are doing VN women,like US,S.Korea and Jap,this is the truth in every dimensions.
can you stop nonsense?

Most Viet brides coming from poor rural areas marry men in rich Taiwan and Korea, not China. Hardly for the poor families to resist if the marriage makers promise tons of money to the poor people. There is no single case of urban Viet girl going to China to marry. why should they?

Blah blah blah...before bowing down and begged daddy JP-US in 1978, CN had Nothing but 500 hungry peasants starving in every winter.

Its JP-US money that build Cn cites, that why CN will be in Chaos in 2023 when daddy Jap-US stop buying Cn products.
It is your freedom to dream about China collapse in 2023 or whenever, we don't care, because you are just one of those Agent Orange brain damaged ones come from the jungle; but the only thing everyone knows is you are beggars in front of us. Hahaha...

But, how you define human rights will always clash with th way the US defines it. The US will use it against VN as a weapon to destabilize your country. Do you really expect the S to sincerely wish the Vietnam people to have a better life? Your well-being is the least of their concern.

There is no such instance in world history in which the US sincerely wished well for others. They prey on the weak. And they tend to gang up against the strong.

China is strong. Vietnam is weak. That, my friend, would make me fear for Vietnam's future as far as the US intentions go, especially if China is busy with something else fails to provide protection to the VCP.
US is loser to VN in 1975, Vn is the only one know how to deal wt US on this planet bro. Its true that Vn need to respect human right, so VN wont burn JP companies again like in 2014 oil rig conflict. Vn can not keep disrespect the life of Jpese in VN.

If u believe that Cn is strong, then u must prove that Cn can kick US out in TW too....but CN can not and never can ....dont just try to delude yourself like other low IQ Cnese here, bro.

Yes, so, human rights means dismissing the VCP (which means destroying your country's political system? Like the good old Ukraine or Libya? Do you really anticipate that it would be peaceful and it would end up with something good? You would, at worse, be yet another Libya. At best, be another India with smaller population.

VCP is your last and only chance. The US knows it. I bet, regular Vietnam folks also know it. Just think this way: It was a good thing for VN to seek regime change, the US would never allow it. The US likes to keep/support bad governments and destroy good governments.

For US:

Bad government=Independent
Good government=Slave
Ho Chi Minh dismissed VCP in 1946, so Vn can dismiss VCP again when we got a better system .

DO u know that Karl Marx, founder of communist theory also believe that the best society is the society without religious and ruling party ?? Everyone is equal , Bro.

It is your freedom to dream about China collapse in 2023 or whenever, we don't care, because you are just one of those Agent Orange brain damaged ones come from the jungle; but the only thing everyone knows is you are beggars in frond of us. Hahaha...
Care or not, u cant change, just like all of your bad words and wish here still cant save your failed BRI project that falling like domino when MY just dump it.

Care or not, u cant change, just like all of your bad words and wish here still cant save your failed BRI project that falling like domino when MY just dump it.

But beggar vn beg for money to join BRI:
upload_2018-5-30_16-33-33.png

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/v...-china-to-fund-border-expressway-3583158.html

And vn beggar's master JP also beg to join:
upload_2018-5-30_16-35-19.png

http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2018/03/20/japan-buckles-up-to-join-chinas-belt-and-road/

We don't care what you dreamed of, because you are just a brain damaged nobody...
Your vcp knows they have to bow down to China and beg for help all time...

Last edited:
Most Viet brides coming from poor rural areas marry men in rich Taiwan and Korea, not China. Hardly for the poor families to resist if the marriage makers promise tons of money to the poor people. There is no single case of urban Viet girl going to China to marry. why should they?
Actually some Chinese do find brides from Vietnam since even low income females in China and their family asks for large gifts. There are matchmaking services for this, don't mistake this as something more sinister (you know what I mean). China's border region with North Korea sees a lot of Dongbei farmers marrying North Korean women as well. In the end the brides would be treated well and they will live a normal life. Some good looking ones find husbands with better conditions in China. I don't think this is a put down for anyone. Almost everyone has a desire to start a family and they need a suitable partner to accomplish their life goals. It's not like they would live in misery, in fact I think many would be quite happy with their new life. Once Chinese accept you into their family they would treat you like family, there is no point in seeking to hurt the harmony of your own family.

This Vietnamese girl works in China and appeared on a matchmaking show to find a partner for marriage. She stated that she wants 3 children.

Actually some Chinese do find brides from Vietnam since even low income females in China and their family asks for large gifts. There are matchmaking services for this, don't mistake this as something more sinister (you know what I mean). China's border region with North Korea sees a lot of Dongbei farmers marrying North Korean women as well. In the end the brides would be treated well and they will live a normal life. Some good looking ones find husbands with better conditions in China. I don't think this is a put down for anyone. Almost everyone has a desire to start a family and they need a suitable partner to accomplish their life goals. It's not like they would live in misery, in fact I think many would be quite happy with their new life. Once Chinese accept you into their family they would treat you like family, there is no point in seeking to hurt the harmony of your own family.

This Vietnamese girl works in China and appeared on a matchmaking show to find a partner for marriage. She stated that she wants 3 children.
Intermarriage between Viet and Chinese people exist since dinosaurs age, nothing new, nothing to wonder. However that isn’t a mass phenomena.

is she really a Viet girl? She looks, dresses and wears makeup much like a Chinese girl.

I like her look. Some people in VN may feel offended though.

Intermarriage between Viet and Chinese people exist since dinosaurs age, nothing new, nothing to wonder. However that isn’t a mass phenomena.

is she really a Viet girl? She looks, dresses and wears makeup much like a Chinese girl.

I like her look. Some people in VN may feel offended though.

She is not like a Vietnamese girl, see my avatar, we are really vietnamese girl. even she said chinese too well so if she is a vietnamese she maybe was born in china, i also can say chinese but not good same as her because the chinese is only my second language. Some chinese in here said about vienamese bride but they really dont understand vietnamese or vietnamese girl's thought. In vietnamese eyes, the china's economy maybe is better than vietnam but not better so much. we also do not know too much about chinese and china except culture like some chinese in the north do not know where is vietnam on map while south korea and japan obviously had good impression in vietnamese's eyes. South korea is the good place in a vietnamese girl's eyes if she want to marry with a foreign because of films and songs. taiwan is second place. china is not good same as. In my commune has a girl who get marry with a chinese through the love not by money. She got many difficult thing from family and social for that. Im a North Vietnamese, i rarely hear my friend want to marry with the chinese. I dare any chinese man comes to my village and say he want to buy a bride. He will be beat to death because no one want to sell the daughter for money, vietnamese now can feed them self no need to sell brides.

Back
Top Bottom