What's new

Japan worried of China seafood ban after release of Fukushima nuclear water

exactly what part of your source proved me a liar? I copied my facts directly from this source https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...se-plan-to-release-radioactive-water-into-sea

and how convenient of you to completely ignore your blatant lie to imply China approves of this release. as well as the amount of radioactive tritium still in the wastewater.
The part where you literally took the quote out of context.

A half truth is no different than a lie.

Which makes you a liar.

Chinese scientists have given their nod to the dumping as they are a part of the relevant UN agencies that gave the approval.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, nor is it controversial.

It's just a reality, which I don't know why you're having such a hard time grasping.

I don't even know why you all are so upset at Japan doing this when the science clearly says this is standard procedure, and really doesn't pose a threat.

Radioactive elements build up in marine lives. The Japanese discharge are at a much high quantity as well.

I would not call it overreaction.
it is very much an overreaction. The science clearly shows that there is little danger posed over the long term.

Also, every member of the IAEA pays a fee to the agency, it's not a donation.

I don't really tend to believe anything that comes out of global times.

The part where you literally took the quote out of context.

A half truth is no different than a lie.

Which makes you a liar.

Chinese scientists have given their nod to the dumping as they are a part of the relevant UN agencies that gave the approval.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, nor is it controversial.

It's just a reality, which I don't know why you're having such a hard time grasping.

I don't even know why you all are so upset at Japan doing this when the science clearly says this is standard procedure, and really doesn't pose a threat.

it is very much an overreaction. The science clearly shows that there is little danger posed over the long term.

Also, every member of the IAEA pays a fee to the agency, it's not a donation.

I don't really tend to believe anything that comes out of global times.
No, Chinese scientists representing China have not given their nod liar. Where is your source for this claim?

No, Chinese scientists representing China have not given their nod liar. Where is your source for this claim?
Read it on a news article, but even if this isn't true, your initial point is so blatantly a lie that it's laughable.

I literally destroyed your initial claim, so you're trying to one up me (and failing) by bringing up those irrelevant point.

The science is clear, and you're just being ignorant.

Read it on a news article, but even if this isn't true, your initial point is so blatantly a lie that it's laughable.

I literally destroyed your initial claim, so you're trying to one up me (and failing) by bringing up those irrelevant point.

The science is clear, and you're just being ignorant.
Is it laughable the 'lie' you pointed out is one I copied word for word in The Guardian article. The only thing you destroyed is your own reputation.

You lied about Chinese scientists somehow approving of this Fukushima release. I pointed it out and the best comeback you can come up with is to say it's irrelevant. Don't bother responding anymore. Arguing with you is pointless.

Is it laughable the 'lie' you pointed out is one I copied word for word in The Guardian article. The only thing you destroyed is your own reputation.

You lied about Chinese scientists somehow approving of this Fukushima release. I pointed it out and the best comeback you can come up with is to say it's irrelevant. Don't bother responding anymore. Arguing with you is pointless.
If this is the best argument you can come up with to defend your obvious lies, then you got a lot of soul searching to do.

You may have copied the words, but you deliberately toom that out of context which makes you a liar.

And whether China approves or not is literally irrelevant to the conversation. Science isn't beholden to personal uneducated opinions. The IAEA and the science says that this is standard and normal, I choose to believe the experts and not the retards on the internet.

I'm officially neutral on this matter, as per the Vietnam govt's position.

For Russia, it seems they will tighten oversight due to radiation concern but will not ban:

But I thought Japan has already sanctioned Russia, yet they still fish to them?

The Japanese should dump those radioactive water into Japanese lakes and lands if the water is perfectly safe for they to drink and use as the Japanese say, it is most simple and cost effective way to do after all.
I am betting you will not getting any straight answer from those whom said those radioactive water is safe.

You can drink and eat sea food from imported Japan seafood as much you like, Chinese people are not as dumb fuxk as you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom