What's new

Japanese activists land on the Senkakus amid Chinese protests and threats

I can't believe China would allow the Japanese on their territory! THE JAPANESE!

I can't believe China would allow the Japanese on their territory! THE JAPANESE!

Considering how unviolable and indisputable the indisputably sovereign Chinese territory is, I expect the CCP to declare total war in short order or be forcibly removed by mobs of angry Chinese :azn:

The actual control of the island is held by Japanese at the moment. Whether we recognize their claim is another matter. Ten years ago China had nothing to project its presence in that area, and now regular patrols are the norm. Give it another two decades and see where this goes.

A more recent article, now with photos!

Japanese activists land, raise flags on disputed island, provoking protest from China - The Washington Post

inline_192680058937.jpg

_62366422_62366417.jpg

Considering how unviolable and indisputable the indisputably sovereign Chinese territory is, I expect the CCP to declare total war in short order or be forcibly removed by mobs of angry Chinese :azn:
PLAN already has the capability to destroy JMSDF around Diaoyu Island. We must wait until June 2013, when our pipeline goes online in Myanmar, and then we don't need to worry about an energy shipping blockade through Malacca Straits anymore.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-blockade-myanmar-pipeline-online-2013-a.html

Chinese coast guard is already invading Diaoyu Island territorial waters to interdict Japanese coast guard. We are cranking up the pressure on Japan and they know our DF-41 trigger finger is itchy.

Chinese language report

PLAN already has the capability to destroy JMSDF around Diaoyu Island. We must wait until June 2013, when our pipeline goes online in Myanmar, and then we don't need to worry about an energy shipping blockade through Malacca Straits anymore.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-blockade-myanmar-pipeline-online-2013-a.html

Chinese coast guard is already invading Diaoyu Island territorial waters to interdict Japanese coast guard. We are cranking up the pressure on Japan and they know our DF-41 trigger finger is itchy.

Chinese language report

Then China will declare war on Japan by June 2013 and no later right?? I will wait for this with bated breath! Surely you cannot be wrong about how your own country operates! :smokin:

At least we did something after 9/11 and against Japan during Pearl Harbor. What did China do? Oh right nothing. LOL little boy.

Nothing... for at least now.

But you have forgotten one important point here, we are not the WEST, we are not so foolish to torch and burn down our own neigbourhood just in the name of revenge.

LOLOL at the old fool, still the same fool as before 9/11, never able to learn from their own mistakes.

LOLOL... (double the LOLOL juz for U for calling yourself an old man but is as lost and as clueless as a yound kid).

Then China will declare war on Japan by June 2013 and no later right?? I will wait for this with bated breath! Surely you cannot be wrong about how your own country operates! :smokin:

Why u'r so sure? FBI agent? WIKI leak no.2 man? or other reliable source of information?

No LOLOL now... becos FBI r real! LOLOL...

The actual control of the island is held by Japanese at the moment. Whether we recognize their claim is another matter. Ten years ago China had nothing to project its presence in that area, and now regular patrols are the norm. Give it another two decades and see where this goes.

I'm watching you. :smokin:

Oh my God! I'm so scared with your toys. :eek:

I think this island visit by the Japanese nationalists, if not handle well, might start a wave of boycotts of Japanese products within China, and it will spread to Hong Kong, Taiwan and perhaps Korea later on. I know it has been done before, but this time it's going to hurt the most for Japan.

Someone has to stand up to the bully.

First, establish some credibility for yourself and your country first before talking here. LOLOL... at certain nationals, they have such ZERO credibility and yet they love to blah very much.

BTW, don't drag my country name down with yours. OK, please?

Back
Top Bottom