What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I knew someone would get -burnt. Yeah but not as good as Chinese dudes raping Vietnamese and Laotian women due to shortage of women in China caused by 'One child policy'. looool Yes, we do like to follow you guys everywhere but in these rapeing thing you guys are light years ahead.

Are you human - or some kind of Martian, throwing around terms like raping that casually is insane dude.

Oh yes, you weren't conquered by the British, you were conquered by the Japanese. And the reason for your Japanese hate comes pouring out...

We weren't conquered by the Japanese. Check your facts on WWII. In fact, that's why we have the UNSC seat you covet.

And finally a indian takes the thread into the gutter....

Picard-wtf.jpg

Yeah, well what can I say? I think I love my country way too much to listen that that there are 1.2 billion poor and hungry in India! :disagree:

Yeah, well what can I say? I think love my country way too much to listen that that there are 1.2 billion poor and hungry in India! :disagree:

We all love our countries, but come on man - some of the posts are getting out of hand.

india should never be an unified country, it was never such a country in history.
from my point of view, india can be happily divided into 18 pieces.

oh, wait a minute, this is exactly what happening. Maoists are fighting for independence.

Naxalites are fighting for a communist India, not to secede from India. And majority of Indian people do not support this ideology. If you want to fight for the poor you dont go around killing poor villagers or bomb schools for the poor. And if India should have been divided like Yugoslavia, it should have happened right after Partition, but India is still here to this day and not going no where.

India wasnt unified? Chinese never had Tibet under its rule until foreigners like the Mongols and Manchus invaded China and took Tibet with it. Does it mean your going to give back Tibet? Does it mean we from all over India want to secede? Absolutely not.

the fastest thing in the world is an ethiopian with a mcdonalds voucher.. can anyone beat that? lol

ok to the thread

this is precisely why australia,japan,usa and india have a military alliance

china is there buying as much of usa and other countrys stocks and debts etc and keeping the RMB low, so they can purposely make themselves economically stronger, quicker, and trying to take control globally, or at least have a massive effect on global economies ( he who controls the economy controls the world ) all the while undermining the western nations specifically in the process.

china has tried to position itself into influencing world policies and foreign affairs specially in the usa, and asian regions politically, and all the while increasing their military spending / technology / influence at an alarming rate. the chinese say their military spending pales in comparison to the usa, however they have very cheap labor and the costs of funding such schemes works out cheaper as a whole then it would in the usa. i would say chinese spending is right up there with the usa.

china has achieved its goals, in the quickest time possible. they are creating technology that specifically counters american technology, they complain about the quad alliance, yet it is they who are building up militarily in such a way that is threatening to western and asian nations, with the specific intent of countering any and all technology they would face. shooting down satellites from each is very provocative, as the usa is very reliant on them, the chinese would deduce that a way to attack america and almost cripples its capabilitys, would be to take out its satellites first. next they would hack into defence computers and businesses, even nuclear power plants, and try to wreak havoc. china does this is a massive scale daily, and not only to the usa, to other countrys such as japan, australia, uk, india etc, most of the hacking attempts come from china and north korea, and the governments support this.

china is acting like it owns the region, they would say they own japan completely if they could. they are trying to impose themselves and their military might on the region, and they do not have any regard for other countrys. if they believed they could succesfully defend against america and other allied nations, they would have no problem taking tawain among other islands, and or countrys by force.

china is an ever present danger, and they fact they talk like this, and their actions, and build up of technology and military, and spending in military to counter the usa specifically, is sending messages to the world saying danger danger.. the quad alliance is essential for south east asia, as it does act as a deterant, but eventually.. china will almost certainly wait for a weakness, or the right time, and they will impose themselves on the rest of the world

Are you human - or some kind of Martian, throwing around terms like raping that casually is insane dude.

Dude, Are you human? Can you read?! did you even see what did I quote? He first started chatting cr*p! Oh sorry I forgot your *unconditional* love for chinese!

And btw I came here to talk about what a sad calamity Tsunami has been for Japan but couldn't resist after such things about India!

haha I knew someone would get -burnt. Yeah but not as good as Chinese dudes raping Vietnamese and Laotian women due to shortage of women in China caused by 'One child policy'. looool Yes, we do like to follow you guys everywhere but in these rapeing thing you guys are light years ahead.

I can't find the latest article. But India was number 3 in 2009. In this area, India is a superpower.

Its official: India 3rd worst offender in rape cases

Damn, do I have to teach you history as well? Look up the first Sino-Japanese war....

Did they rule over all of China after the first Sino-Japanese war or was it just unequal treaties??
Was the emperor of Japan, the emperor of China ?? Who was the Empress of India ???

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

You are now raping this thread.

I didn't bring up uncontrolled sperm. Indians did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom