What's new

Japanese grows some balls! Slaps black streamer who screamed about nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki again

In mid-May, a foreign male YouTuber was heavily criticized for posting a video in which he said to Japanese people on the Tokyo subway, "Do you know Hiroshima and Nagasaki?" . Earlier this month, a video of a person suddenly being beaten by a passerby during a live broadcast on a street in Japan has become a hot topic again.
His YouTuber is active under the name of " Johnny Somali". There are about 7,300 channel subscribers (as of June 2nd). From around May 18, a video taken inside the subway, which is believed to be the Toei Oedo Line, began to spread. The YouTuber unilaterally asked Japanese passengers sitting in English, "Do you know Hiroshima and Nagasaki? " talked. When the passengers were puzzled, he repeatedly said, "I'll drop the atomic bomb again." In response to criticism, the YouTuber deleted the video and released an apology video on May 26. He said, "I sincerely want to apologize to the Japanese people," and "I shouldn't have said those words."
However, the YouTuber will meet the Japanese "revenge". During the live broadcast on the street that seems to be Ueno Ameyoko shopping street in Tokyo, a passerby slapped his cheek while saying "Hey, oh my!". The video contains abusive voices saying, "Hiroshima and Nagasaki (*I can't hear the rest)" and "Don't be silly, fu**in' n*gger (fucking black man)". On SNS, "Such an insult. Opinions such as "I deserved it because I did it", "Japanese people were criticized because they didn't retaliate at times like this. You did a good job", and "On the contrary, I want you to thank me for this much" were conspicuous. On the other hand, there were also negative voices, saying, "Violence and discriminatory terms are not good," and "If we try again, we'll be on the same level."
Video of the incident: https://maidonanews.jp/article/14923276?page=2&ro=14923276&ri=0
On Youtube:

Talk shit, get hit. It's the rule.

So this guy was walking around in Japan,asking people if they know about Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And then saying "I'll drop the atomic bomb on you again"? And he expected what? To be welcomed with flowers?

These dumb YouTube/TikTok personas do everything for clicks and fame.

I've seen idiots pulling cringy,stupid pranks and then saying "Social Experiment". Every stupid,retarded video is labeled as "social experiment" nowadays.
Or as the great Denis Leary once said

I walk around in the summer time saying "how about this heat"

He does it because he believes Asians to be push-overs.
There will be some nationalists screaming naw this is only Japan or this is only Korea/China, but this shit is very common in Asian countries where we respect hospitality and no trouble and fail prey to these kinds of foreigners.
I’ve seen videos of foreigners getting gang beats for harassing people in China. Young Korean guys have pretty short tempers as well. Definitely get away with it in Japan more since they have a more repressed culture of not wanting to cause trouble. In China or Korea you would not be just getting punched by 1 guy, it will be a gang beating.

I’ve seen videos of foreigners getting gang beats for harassing people in China. Young Korean guys have pretty short tempers as well. Definitely get away with it in Japan more since they have a more repressed culture of not wanting to cause trouble. In China or Korea you would not be just getting punched by 1 guy, it will be a gang beating.
Videos?

Meanwhile, the guy in OP is now in Bali, and his friends are in S. Korea. They are freaking nuissances everywhere.

It is very annoying that they can just go back and forth in Asian countries with impunities.

Yo, this guy is in Bali now, @Indos watch out!

It's crazy these sexpats can move through Asia with impunity. Making me angry tbqh.

It is time for the Asians to wake up. The Asian men are way too polite and soft. Your women are being exploited by certain foreigners in broad daylight. A bunch of foreigners take Asian women to other countries because their own women are busy making careers and don't have time for families. Have you seen how denegerate male from certain countries come to Asian countries to exploit minors and sell illegal video's on the internet? My blood would personally boil, but somehow in Asian countries this has been going on for so many years without the men ever protesting. This is a good sign. Beat them up. All of them. Confront them. Enough should be enough.

Last edited:
Videos?

Meanwhile, the guy in OP is now in Bali, and his friends are in S. Korea. They are freaking nuissances everywhere.

It is very annoying that they can just go back and forth in Asian countries with impunities.
Only beatings that do permanent damage will stop them unfortunately.

Only beatings that do permanent damage will stop them unfortunately.
Aye, hope that will happen one day.

These guys are building up their resumes, Johnny Somali, Vexxed, Suspendas, all sexpat creepers.
They are connected together by Kick streaming channel, that gives them money to film outrage videos.

Aye, hope that will happen one day.

These guys are building up their resumes, Johnny Somali, Vexxed, Suspendas, all sexpat creepers.
They are connected together by Kick streaming channel, that gives them money to film outrage videos.

Scum, lazy, unethical, failed people from third world countries. But they become stars and foreign experts in Asian countries. This is a puzzling paradox.

I support the expulsion of all these global talents and tourists. Permanent ban

Scum, lazy, unethical, failed people from third world countries. But they become stars and foreign experts in Asian countries. This is a puzzling paradox.

They are all american, man.
I don't support 100% ban of all tourists, but would definitely ban Anglo countries and some Euro countries (Western Europe).

They are all american, man.
I don't support 100% ban of all tourists, but would definitely ban Anglo countries and some Euro countries (Western Europe).

We all know what they do. Export Asian women as housewives and exploit them on sex channels. Even minors aren't spared. They come with the bible in one hand and a condom in the other.

What about the blue eyed angels from Western countries? I guess you are so satisfied with them exploiting Asian women on live sex channels.

It is very easy to beat up some brownie in the neighborhood. It is time a grow a penis bud and face the the real problems head on.

What about the blue eyed angels from Western countries? I guess you are so satisfied with them exploiting Asian women on live sex channels.

It is very easy to beat up some brownie in the neighborhood. It is time a grow a penis bud and face the the real problem head on.
These are the worst tbqh.
Because of Hollywood propaganda where blond and blue eyes anglos are supposed to be romantic, until they deck and cut you up.

These are the worst tbqh.
Because of Hollywood propaganda where blond and blue eyes anglos are supposed to be romantic, until they deck and cut you up.

They are snakes. They attack you from behind. Like I said, a bible in one hand and a condom in the other.

FFS. These people have a military base in many Asian countries. We know what happens in weekends when Johnny boy gets drunk and feels like molesting something or someone.

Back
Top Bottom