What's new

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another inferiority complex or post colonial behavior that Asians have on white western people. Most asians particularly women would like to look like Europeans while Asian women are themselves so beautiful and tender. Asian women wrongly believe that white Europeans and/Caucasians are the top most of beauty and seduction. Just look at all these Asian women who date these old Europeans in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Shanghai etc. while there are handsome Asians guys who are available for them. Moreover Europeans males are now more attracted by Asian women. White females are now badly regarded, they are now portrayed to be selfish, hypocrit, racists, cougar minded, lacking intelligence, dirty, smelling bad, having dissolute life etc. So there is no need to be transformed surgically to Europeans females.

LMAO, this is just another troll topic to attack the Chinese people, how all Chinese women are all gold diggers, while all Chinese men are impotent.

While i have just posted a video of a rich handome white guy got rejected by a Chinese girl, see how the trolls here are going mad because that really hurts their little pride, lol. :coffee:

They believe that all Chinese people are like their Asian slaves Japanese and South Koreans, but they are hitting on the wall this time.

I've dated plenty of asian girls and most say that the white man's package is substantially bigger than the asian man's. :laughcry:

Probably that physical trait is a factor in their preference to date white guys.

its good to be proud of your race. but lets not take it too far shall we?

I went through all pages and i am disappointed :pissed:

not enough india-bashing eh?

internet tells us that india is in the minds of all pakistanis at all times

Yeah and we all know what they say about people who believe everything they see on the internet.

Same here, I've dated tons of Asian chicks. Filipino chicks are pretty hot too. But yeah man, I wish I could private message you. Out of all of em, I think Chinese and Japanese chicks are the most freaky, (if you know what I mean) :azn:

Yet they still come off so innocent that you would not think it. :azn:

Japanese woman transforms into French doll with 30 surgeries

A Japanese pop singer has spent more than $100,000 on cosmetic surgery in a quest to transform her typical Japanese features into those of a French doll.

Vanilla Chamu, a pop singer, has had 30 surgeries since she was 19 and says she is still planning more, including a complicated procedure to make her taller.

She has whitened her skin, had liposuction, eyelash implants, dimple creation and breast implants which she allowed to be filmed for a Japanese TV show which documented her makeover. She has also had a forehead implant.

Her current age is a secret, according to the UK's Daily Mail.

Well, I have nothing to say beside Shock.......and well, insane.

How is this happen over and over and over again with time. First we have Michael Jackson, then there were this women who want to look like Jessica Alba. I don't really know if she is truly crazy or just want the spotlight. Anyway........

wth
smileys-scare-861807.gif
smileys-ill-696288.gif
smileys-ill-436712.gif

Seriously ChineseTiger, are you even Chinese? Why do you have to drag China into every damn topic? Also stop calling Koreans and Japanese Asian slaves or whatever. The so called bourgeoisie middle class Shanghai or Beijing residents are equally obsessed with so called "western" coffee shops, etc.

While Hollywood is dominant world culture now, women will certainly follow suit. That's just how world operates. During Tang Dynasty, every woman wanna be really really fat, but in Ming Dynasty, the trend reversed and women wanna be petite and willowy. Nothing to be overly excited about.

I am really doubtful about your true identity now.

Yet they still come off so innocent that you would not think it. :azn:

Haha funny story about that actually. It involved one of my classmates. I got to class an hour early, class was empty except one Asian chick. Let's just say we weren't studying to time we were there :lol:

Seriously ChineseTiger, are you even Chinese? Why do you have to drag China into every damn topic? Also stop calling Koreans and Japanese Asian slaves or whatever. The so called bourgeoisie middle class Shanghai or Beijing residents are equally obsessed with so called "western" coffee shops, etc.

While Hollywood is dominant world culture now, women will certainly follow suit. That's just how world operates. During Tang Dynasty, every woman wanna be really really fat, but in Ming Dynasty, the trend reversed and women wanna be petite and willowy. Nothing to be overly excited about.

I am really doubtful about your true identity now.

You are obsessed with Hollywood, not me.

You are just a newbie who has the nerve to question me, a member with the well established reputation in both PDF and CDF? Get lost.

There are a very clear order about races:

- Black men want to chase after whiter-skinned girls, including both Western and East Asian
- White men want East Asian girls
- East Asian girls want both black and Western men.
- Western girls prefer black men.

LoL.. This sums it up.. No one even pisses for asian guys.. :P

Please post topics that are of worthy news and matter to East Asia.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom