What's new

Japan's defense minister calls for "self-defense" on Chinese navy ships

i'm sure you aren't married, it's next to impossible for chinese boys since mainland women flock to US to get an american boyfriend and pop an american baby.

taiwan still has its own passports, come to us (India) when you can scare the puny taiwan :lol:

At my school, there are very few mainland female students dating white Americans. Most of the Asians dating white Americans are Vietnamese and Asian-Americans.

That's a bit rich coming from you millimeter.

Well, better than the stub of certain people to our south.

At my school, there are very few mainland female students dating white Americans. Most of the Asians dating white Americans are Vietnamese and Asian-Americans.

Well cut the anecdotal crap. There is no way to verify its authenticity. In simple terms, you could be a lier for all we know. I think we'll rely on published material for now.

Thank you.

so in essence what you're saying is US born chinese girls also don't tolerate illiterates from the middle kingdom.

No touching the "middle kingdom". *throws a hissy fit*

Japan needs to wake the **** up, and man the **** up. Enough with this gay assed anime/loli/American *** kissing bullshit.

First, they need to slaughter the western allied government, that has stained the honor of their ancestors. Then, they need to restore the Emperor to power. Then the Shogunate.

Thereafter they need to march to all American bases on Japan and exterminate all the Gaijin scum that populate those bases, and who regularly intimidate Japenese people and rape little Japanese girls.

After that, restore the Samurai Warrior Caste to power, indoctrine them in the Hallowed Works of Sun Tzu, reestablish bonds with the surviving Ninja Clans and tell them to target ZOG world leaders, and then unleash their hordes upon the world!

Let the world once more tremble at the name....JAPAN!
I smell an otaku...

i'm sure you aren't married, it's next to impossible for chinese boys since mainland women flock to US to get an american boyfriend and pop an american baby.

taiwan still has its own passports, come to us (India) when you can scare the puny taiwan :lol:

don't yap do you know the statistic of cross strait marriage?
for indians, you are the least preferred in respect of cross cultural marriages in the Greater China society!

I detect lots of butthurt from Indians in this topic. I see the righteous raping the mighty Dragon delivered to the cow worshippers in the Sino-Indian war has still left an impression. :D

PAK-CHINA ALLIANCE 4EVER!

begani shadi mein abdullah dewana? :azn:

don't yap do you know the statistic of cross strait marriage?
for indians, you are the least preferred in respect of cross cultural marriages in the Greater China society!

did i touch a nerve somewhere :azn:

I detect lots of butthurt from Indians in this topic. I see the righteous raping the mighty Dragon delivered to the cow worshippers in the Sino-Indian war has still left an impression. :D

The only rape well known in history happened in Nanjing, china.

I have no clue what your'e talking about though...

But the way the Central Asian conquerors wiped out the hindu kingdoms over 800 years, enslaved all the women and castrated and sent all the men to the Middle East was truly amazing! We Chinese can learn a lot from "hindu kush." I hope Pakistan is willing to teach us.

Back
Top Bottom