What's new

Japan's flagship H3 rocket fails to take-off

Vietnam man living in his little dream bubble where the Japs rule and own the world.

Tencent makes those anime. Is Tencent inferior to the Japanese anime studios like Sunrise, etc.? NOT a fat chance. This type of donghua especialy if it's made by Tencent makes China the future ruler of the anime world...

The Japs used to rule the video game and anime industries. Now China won't even give Japan a fat chance... Just look at the success of Genshin Impact and also WeTV that only airs contents made (mostly) by Tencent.
I don't think I have ever heard of a good anime by Tencent, most of the good chinese anime are animated by other studio.

Either ways, it's insulting to bring Tencent to compare to GOAT studio like Sunrise, to this date, none of their anime even come close to the quality of Gundam, Evangelion (GAINAX) or GaoGaiGar.
I mean, look at this compared to the chinese anime you post.

And while Genshin Impact is popular, its gameplay is rather simple due to its smartphone nature compared to action adventure games like Souls, Devil May Cry, etc.
Talk about Genshin itself, it teams up with japanese studio UFO Table for its anime adaptation, that shows the huge amount of respect of mainland chinese for japanese studio.

Sorry to say, but I think while China has made great strides, Japan is still king in Anime, Comic, Games (ACG) culture.

Vietnam man living in his little dream bubble where the Japs rule and own the world.

Tencent makes those anime. Is Tencent inferior to the Japanese anime studios like Sunrise, etc.? NOT a fat chance. This type of donghua especialy if it's made by Tencent makes China the future ruler of the anime world...

The Japs used to rule the video game and anime industries. Now China won't even give Japan a fat chance... Just look at the success of Genshin Impact and also WeTV that only airs contents made (mostly) by Tencent.
I could easily reciprocate the the slur. But just goiing to report instead.

Reported.

Japan most advanced country in the world my rear end. For me the last vestige of Japanese "advancement" was anime. BUT, recently I don't look at Japanese anime anymore. Anyone been to WeTV "anime" section lately? Holy smoke Purple River 10x way better than Final Fantasy. A Will Eternal 10x way better than Naruto. Perfect World 10x way better than DragonBall. Besides anime isnt even technological advancement and China a late comer but beating Japan at it too!
Are you some Chinese or something?

So now trying to launch a new type of rocket for the first time and not succeeding yet(the rocket is still in one piece with zero damage and will probably relaunch soon again) means that country is not technological advanced and is a failed system? Lmao. The level of ultra nationalism displayed by some members on here never seems to amaze me. 😂 So when the long march 5 launch failed when China was first launching it, it means that China wasnt advanced anymore right?
Would you guys have said the same thing if it was a Russian rocket? 😂
Seriously people here should calm down with their level of bias.

So now trying to launch a new type of rocket for the first time and not succeeding yet(the rocket is still in one piece with zero damage and will probably relaunch soon again) means that country is not technological advanced and is a failed system? Lmao. The level of ultra nationalism displayed by some members on here never seems to amaze me. 😂 So when the long march 5 launch failed when China was first launching it, it means that China wasnt advanced anymore right?
Would you guys have said the same thing if it was a Russian rocket? 😂
Seriously people here should calm down with their level of bias.
I actually do agree somewhat after the initial disappointment, every new models (whether it comes from US, China or Japan) have this problem.

Let's wait and see for their next launch in March.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom