What's new

Japan's Shoei Printing uses Made in Vietnam RFID chips, Aim for global export

why do you compare Japan US trade with VN CN trade? lol
Bcz some CNese here believe that CN has a deep influent in VN economy. In fact, US-VN trade is higher than VN-CN trade.

I think ROK will join. sooner or later. its economy is much integrated with America and Japan :D
No way, JP will sue USA govt. if they let SK in TPP and weaken JP export

The funniest thing in TPP is that you can sue any Govt. u dislike :D

I think ROK will join. sooner or later. its economy is much integrated with America and Japan :D

Let's hope they join. Seems to me Vietnam, South Korea and Japan will be ehem, future integrated partners eh ? ;)

Oh i forgot Taiwan ;)

Bcz some CNese here believe that CN has a deep influent in VN economy. In fact, US-VN trade is higher than VN-CN trade.

Correct ! In fact some Chinese members even tried to downplay VT-US trade relations, lol.

In reality; trade between VT-US has a balance of trade in favor of Vietnam.

Vietnam's trade with China has Vietnam in red, meaning balance of trade favors China. lol.

In other words, VT makes money (and ALOT of it) with trade between Japan and USA.

Vietnam looses money in trade with China. :)

So you see why it would hurt China if Vietnam joins TPP. Not really Vietnam. :)

Let's hope they join. Seems to me Vietnam, South Korea and Japan will be ehem, future integrated partners eh ? ;)

Oh i forgot Taiwan ;)
Lets think SK-TW to JP is just like Kam-Laos to VN .....u know what I mean, right ?? 8-)

Correct ! In fact some Chinese members even tried to downplay VT-US trade relations, lol.

In reality; trade between VT-US has a balance of trade in favor of Vietnam.

Vietnam's trade with China has Vietnam in red, meaning balance of trade favors China. lol.

In other words, VT makes money (and ALOT of it) with trade between Japan and USA.

Vietnam looses money in trade with China. :)
Trade btween VN-CN is just merely abt politics, we need to look like good small communist brother to big bad bro CN....until the Right time come :ashamed:

Lets think SK-TW to JP is just like Kam-Laos to VN .....u know what I mean, right ?? 8-)

A Vietnam-Taiwan-South Korea-Japan Nexus ? Nice.

I dream of the complete integration of ASEAN + Japan + SoKor + Taiwan + United States + Australia + EU.

:)

Trade btween VN-CN is just merely abt politics, we need to look like good small communist brother to big bad bro CN....until the Right time come :ashamed:

So smart, you Vietnamese !!

LOL!!

A Vietnam-Taiwan-South Korea-Japan Nexus ? Nice.

I dream of the complete integration of ASEAN + Japan + SoKor + Taiwan + United States + Australia + EU.

:)

LOL!!
Wow wow, nice dream...but its against my prediction...once upon a time... :laugh:

------------------

Okay okay, once upon a time there was a country that was not invited in TPP and she also didnt wanna join bcz it 'bring no benefit' to her .... she looked at the Samurai she love..yeah..he didnt wanna join too coz TPP would prevent him from making money from a Big Bad Dragon and barrier his love to Indos-Thai cute girls...

But when the Samurai felt the heat from incoming currency war, he quickly join TPP even he had to sacrifice something he loves (breaking up his love wt Indos- Thai cute girls etc)....poor girls left by the Samurai, they r going to bankrupted and they soon will be eaten by big bad hungry Dragon in currency war

Bad Ending story :cray:
Return to regionalism best way to improve ASEAN efficacy | Page 6

Wow wow, nice dream...but its against my prediction...once upon a time... :laugh:

------------------

Okay okay, once upon a time there was a country that was not invited in TPP and she also didnt wanna join bcz it 'bring no benefit' to her .... she looked at the Samurai she love..yeah..he didnt wanna join too coz TPP would prevent him from making money from a Big Bad Dragon and barrier his love to Indos-Thai cute girls...

But when the Samurai felt the heat from incoming currency war, he quickly join TPP even he had to sacrifice something he loves (breaking up his love wt Indos- Thai cute girls etc)....poor girls left by the Samurai, they r going to bankrupted and they soon will be eaten by big bad hungry Dragon in currency war

Bad Ending story :cray:
Return to regionalism best way to improve ASEAN efficacy | Page 6

lol, at first i thought you were referring to Korea.

Then the 2nd paragraph came, lol! Oh you are very poetic !

:lol::p:

But bro, we can't leave Kam and Laos; they will be part of Greater Vietnam, yea? That's why we have to include ASEAN. ;)

So what ? RFID was designed to serve one purpose and the design does it well. If the Viets manufacture their own version and does it well and low cost enough, more kudos to the people. Are you that petty minded that you have to put down someone else's accomplishments just because it did not came from China ?

lol but whenever Chinese come out with an SoC all you Viets jump on and say "that's so low tech, inferior to Nvidia" etc. without even looking at the specs or benchmark tests.

lol, at first i thought you were referring to Korea.

Then the 2nd paragraph came, lol! Oh you are very poetic !

:lol::p:
Thats the story abt ASEAN, some none TPP ASEAN members will be eaten alive by our big bad Dragon in abt 5 years. So, its hard to have an integration of all ASEAN nations + Japan unless those none TPP ASEAN nations support VN in SCS(east sea)
But bro, we can't leave Kam and Laos; they will be part of Greater Vietnam, yea? That's why we have to include ASEAN. ;)
No, we dont leave Laos-Kam, VN will keep protecting them, but they should not be in TPP, so that they can not sue our Govt. for land grabbing :laugh:

TPP will come out in abt 3 years :lol:

You really have no clue dont you NiceGuy?:lol: Stop kissing Japan‘s *** and be a province already!
What the .....? U use my signature in yours ?? Oh man, Am I famous now ??:lol:

As communist nation, DO u remember what Max quoted in Das Kapital ??

"Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti. Follow your own road, and let the people talk :pop:

Naive Vietnamese and Japanese. Whether you like or not, China is a critical market. China + United States+EU occupy as much as 70% share of world market. All companies must utilize both markets to scale down costs. Why do so many Japanese Corps such as Sony and Sharp with advanced technologies go bankrupt? Because Japanese companies cannot use China to scale down the cost, while Germany companies, Chinese Companies, US companies, Korean companies can.
The most important for business is scaling. VN and Japanese are doomed as long as they are hostile to China. TPP is simply a bargain chip on the negotiation table between China and United States. Without Chinese market, Japanese ship is sinking, and it will pull down countries including Vietnam and Phillipines.

The problem of Vietnamese and Japanese is that they think that they know china well, but actually they are not. The China they know is the China after Unification of Qing Dynasty. But the most important period in Chinese history is Spring and Autumn period and Warring Kingdom period. This is the period how 183 kingdoms was unified to one China. Most Chinese thoughts, like confucian and Taoism were born in this period. Today's world is very similar to that period. China has an advantage over all other countries since this is the second time for China to be in a multipolar world in a closed civilization.

If vietnamese and Japanese really know the wisdom of these periods, they are playing doomed ways. This is a perfect chance for a big power like China to expand through the hostility by Vietnamese and Japanese. The whole country is easily mobilized toward Vietnam and Japanese. The rising power will slowly slice Vietnam and Japanese piece by piece. Geopolitical distortions by big powers like china, russia and united states will slowly tear apart small countries like Vietnam and Japanese. Multipolar world is actually very dangerous to small countries. Small kingdoms in ancient China were not wise enough. They thought that they could play big powers, in the end, they were toren apart by big powers working together.

In a multipolar world, big powers like to share the power. UN security council is just an example. They do not like any challenger to the system. Currently United States think that it is the only superpower. But with the declining power, United States may go back to UN system. When that day happens, United States may contract its projection of power. If this really happens, United States will sacrifice the interests of Japan, Vietnam and Phillipines just to make sure that the mulipolar system can be stable. There has been heating debate in Unites States for the projection of power overseas. The day United States decides to contract its power, the dooms day for Vietnam and Japan. Big powers always like to sacrifice small powers. This is the cruel reality of the multi-polar world. It happened in China 2000 years. It is happening in today's earth.

Back
Top Bottom