What's new

Jarvis Corp - An Indian Startup Developing Tony Stark's J.A.R.V.I.S System From Iron Man

bhagat

Reaction score
Jarvis Corp is a startup from India founded by Chiragh Dewan from Delhi and Himanshu Vaishnav from Jaipur and they are developing Tony Stark's famous J.A.R.V.I.S. operating system used in Iron Man comics and movies. The duo are calling their product Jarvis, an AI-based life automation system. JARVIS which stand for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System is a highly advanced computer system developed by Tony Stark to manage almost everything, especially matters related to technology, in Tony's life. Replicating the sci-fi system in reality, Dewan and Vaishnav have developed an interactive system that allows the user's machine to learn based on voice recognition and natural language processing technology.

Jarvis can help users in performing routine tasks, provide home entertainment, access internet to handle user's questions, work as a smart media server and also control the appliances and electronic devices in your house. So basically, a do-it-all system. Unlike the conventional way in which OS is designed, Jarvis features a completely different architecture that allows it to adapt itself according to a specific user without making changes to the underlying code. (I bet you recalled the recent movie 'Her' for its personalized operating system.)

With just a 14-people developer team collaborating virtually via Internet, Jarvis Corp has been able to showcase their product in the following video. The team has been working without little or no funding and though Jarvis project is at its nascent stage of development, it has achieved a lot. It can interact with the user, answer questions, access Facebook, Twitter & emails and control lights using voice command among other things. According to a report on Forbes, the team has Version 0.2 almost ready complete and new video might demonstrate it soon. To see what all has been made possible by the JARVIS system so far, take a look at this video -

Jarvis Corp - An Indian Startup Developing Tony Stark's J.A.R.V.I.S System From Iron Man | CrazyEngineers

JarvisCorp

Back
Top Bottom