What's new

Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak and a Happy Birthday to Defence.pk!

........I live in a country.........​
Where there are 100 smiles behind 1000 sorrows....where sun rises with new dawns....where the Mother is most respected....where the people are not the slaves of artificial cheers....where modernism has a desi touch.....where father is the best ideal....i live in a country of colours.....
May u live long my Homeland!!!

:pakistan: ---------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD----------:pakistan:

Sohni Dharti Allah Rakhy Kadam kadam Abad Tujhy... Ameen.

UNITY FAITH DISCIPLANE
these are just 3 words but a complete Guide line for all Pakistani's.

Happy Independence Day to all.

image.php
..Pakistan Zindabad..
image.php

Hum Tu Mit Jaingay Ae Arzze Watan Lekin Tuj Ko,

Zinda Rehna Hay Qayamat Ki Sehr Honay Tak,

Happy Independence Day everyone

Happy Independence day to all Pakistani Friends!!! You may be suffering today but don't loose heart, I wish all your sufferings passes away fast and the coming year brings tons of Happiness and Peace in Pakistan. Cheers!!!

I know a few threads exist on the topic already, but I thought I'd share this tidbit about our forum's own Birthday as there are a lot of new faces around. So we're like 5 years young!

We should all be thankful to the generation that fought and gifted us a Pakistan. August 14th should be remembered as a day when Pakistanis took their first bold step towards their journey to achieve freedom. This freedom should be cherished and we should be ever ready to fight for it again and again whenever needed.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pa-aindabad.

PakistaniFlag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom