What's new

Javed Mengal ready to surrender to authorities in Balochistan

It would take time and surrender of these thugs can give us time. Massive development by Army should be done in Baluchistan to make these morons irrelevant.

Development should be done by civillian Govt of Balochistan. Army should provide security to development activities. Unfortunately Baloch people will continue to support Sardars. It's in their blood and will only be negated with education and socio-economic development. That's how you make likes of Brahmdagh and Harbyar irrelevant. But before that happens, mainstream Sardars who are supportive of development should be brought forward replacing separatist types. This is the best punishment you can give to Harbyar and Brahmdagh. Make them nobody in future without creating a martyre out of them.

Yeah .. He (s.a.a.w) didnt kill them . just ask them to leave city .

He(SAWW) deffered his actions. We all know what happened later on. This is the worst thing to do. Backstabbing when nation is already at war with someone.

You have to forgive when they promise to turn back to peace. Prophet Muhammad PBUH forgave worst of his enemies at a time when he had all the power to prosecute and punish.
Na man, we do not have the authority to forgive these people, only the authority to dispense justice. Only the relatives of the dead can forgive them if they wish to. These people spread fitna in the land and the Quran calls for severe punishments for people who spread fitna.

Development should be done by civillian Govt of Balochistan. Army should provide security to development activities. Unfortunately Baloch people will continue to support Sardars. It's in their blood and will only be negated with education and socio-economic development. That's how you make likes of Brahmdagh and Harbyar irrelevant. But before that happens, mainstream Sardars who are supportive of development should be brought forward replacing separatist types. This is the best punishment you can give to Harbyar and Brahmdagh. Make them nobody in future without creating a martyre out of them.
Civilian governments are being given billions for past 60 years no development done

At the end of Gazwa e Ahzaab, The jewish tribe who betrayed muslims

That in my opinion was punishment for deception and treachery.

I was thinking about how can you forgive somebody but prevent a future deception from these people. The best solution that I came up with was make these people appear before people of Baluchistan and announce their support of Pakistan and at the same time, specify their own punishment if , for any reason at all, they betrayed trust of Pakistan upon them and they should invoke the curse of Allah upon them beforehand if they did that. That way, you will be able to forgive them and also make them loose their public support as well as bring the wrath of Allah upon them if they betrayed.

My attempt is not to save anybody but to follow the path of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. May Allah guide me and correct me if I am misguided.

Civilian governments are being given billions for past 60 years no development done

Not really. As I said matter is much more complicated and needs to be tackled with wisdom and long term planning. Knee jerk reaction and jangoism won't do any favour. Pragmatic long term policies will.

But Did Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) forgave those Jews who plotted against muslims with the help of Kuffars ?

The Jews were put to the sword because they broke their oath and under the scriptures of the old testament, death was the only outcome given to them which they had to accept. These cockroaches must all die, because the insurgency will finish forever. Hopefully the military top brass will not follow in the footsteps of Hannibal who knew how to win a battle but not a war which came to haunt him in the end, when Scipio ransacked Carthage.

1 Put them in jail for 2-3 years time first..
2. rehabilitate/'brainwash' them.
3. restrict their politics forver after..
4. give chances to other bughtis like Zain, or current interior minister of lead the tribe..
@Zarvan
bro i think these are not tradtional baloch who when taken wows, then don't take backs....

But Did Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) forgave those Jews who plotted against muslims with the help of Kuffars ?
Exactly....I think you are referring to Ghazwa e Khandaq and the above mentioned Jews belonged to Banu Qurayza the same treatment should be meted out to people like Baramdagh

Plz meray humwatoon dont forget 1967 noroz khan revolt n these stogges born after ever couple of decades so parden them for long term prace n benefits for the nation v do not want any more revolt from anywhere in pak sar zameen N Insha Allah it will not happen

Not really. As I said matter is much more complicated and needs to be tackled with wisdom and long term planning. Knee jerk reaction and jangoism won't do any favour. Pragmatic long term policies will.
Yes Bugtis have enjoyed posts of CM and Governor and Federal ministers but they did no development in Dera Bugti yet alone entire Baluchistan same goes for other tribal elders

Back
Top Bottom