What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn... stop the oppression of the Kashmiris, Christians, Muslims, Dalits, Tribals first and then talk.

Thats rich coming from killers of tens of thousands of Tamils. Your only mission here is to spread hate.. Buzz off.

GENOCIDE AGAINST TAMILS(hindu/christen)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats rich coming from killers of tens of thousands of Tamils. Your only mission here is to spread hate.. Buzz off.

Did I touch a raw nerve?

Too bad Internet Buddhists can't catch up. May be u people lessons from cyber jihadis.

Tut tut, don't get angry now... learn to share water with the Tamils like a good Keralite.

They can't complain? :rofl: :rofl:

Unless one is a Faith fanatic and feels Political Geography should be dictated by Religion, other Ideology, no one with a sane mind with idea of Human Progress would want to live in a small Geography as opposed to a bigger one. Use your brain.

Did I touch a raw nerve?

not at all.. looks like for every anti India video you post there is 10 videos of Lankan Tamil massacre video. It just shows how confused you are . Do you support the Buddhist Burmese or Rohyingyas? Because this thread is about them and not about Indians or Lankans or your hate for Tamils.

By the way, Makkal is a hardcore Elam supporter media. I am surprised you are propagating their views..

FOOTAGE of 75 000 Hindus & Tamils being murdered by Sri Lankan Terrorist Government. Vanni,

Tut tut, don't get angry now... learn to share water with the Tamils like a good Keralite.

We do and in return Malayalees makes a killing in TN in business..too bad you know how to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom