What's new

JEWS ARE ORIGINALLY HINDU BRAHMINS : Hindu Defence League

This is as stupid as Muslims claiming that the Jewish patriarchs like Moses, Kings David & Solomon, Elijah etc. as being Muslims.

I think Hebrews were having Indian Origins and when we read about Abraham in Old Testament and Quran then we can understand more.

Prophet Ibrahim was born between Kufah and Basra.

Abraham's Journey to the Promised land
journey-of-abraham-to-promised-land-large-map.gif

Red Line - Abram's journey from Ur to Haran

Red Dashed - Abram's journey from an area between Bethel and Ai to Egypt.

Yellow Line - Route Jacob takes to Haran in order to avoid being killed by brother Esau (Genesis 27).

Green Line - Route servant named Eliezer takes to Haran in order to find a wife for Isaac. This is done because Abraham does not want his son to marry a Canaanite woman. Eliezer finds a virgin in Haran named Rebekah who, after permission from her father, travels back with him to Shechem and marries Isaac (Genesis 24).

Abraham was born in Ur of the Chaldees when his father, Terah, was 130 years old. At the age of 200 Terah decides to move his family, which includes his grandson Lot, his son Abram and his wife Sarai (Sarah), to Haran (Genesis 11:31). Terah dies in Haran five years later. Abram, now 75 years old, leaves Haran and takes the family to the land of Canaan (the land of promise - Hebrews 11:9) in obedience to God's command.

1 The Lord said to Abram, 'Leave your country, your relatives, and your father’s home, and go to a land that I am going to show you. ' (Genesis 12)

He settles for a short time in Shechem, where God promises to give his descendents all the land around him (Genesis 12:6-7). He soon journeys south from Shechem to an area between Bethel and Ai. It is while living in this general area that a great famine comes upon the land (Genesis 12:10). Abraham takes Sarah, Lot, and all their possessions to Egypt to escape the famine.

As they near Egypt Abraham, fearful the Egyptians will kill him in order to take his beautiful wife, tells Sarah (who is now more than 60 years old).

11 It came about when he came near to Egypt, that he said to Sarai his wife, "See now, I know that you are a beautiful woman; 12 and when the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife’; and they will kill me, but they will let you live. 13 "Please say that you are my sister so that it may go well with me because of you, and that I may live on account of you." (Genesis 12:11-13)

Abraham's plan works, but with consequences. First, not only is his life spared, he is treated well and given gifts by Egypt's Pharaoh (Amenemhat II) when the ruler brings Sarah to his house. God, however, brings plagues to Pharaoh and his house because of Sarah. The angry ruler soon confronts Abram about his lie.

18 Then the king (Pharaoh of Egypt) sent for Abram and asked him, 'What have you done to me? Why didn’t you tell me that she was your wife? 19 Why did you say that she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? . . . ' (Genesis 12)

Abraham and family leave Egypt and go back to Canaan.

Last edited:
GOD TOOK REST On Sixth DAY!

Seventh DAY! came to be know as Sabbath!
THAT IS HOW SABBATH CAME TO BE!

Please correct me when was YOUR Sabrutha?

There was Hebrew much before Aramic came into picture. All the inhabitants of Middle East were PAGANS/ANIMSITS,... ETC... OR JEWS!

How is a monkey dead being given the same funeral rights as Hindus,Tickiling you?
If you want to hurt us by using visuals or hurting our Brothers and SISTERS!
Then wait for what we will do to you,Even your Pakistani Army will feign nothing because the losses will be so great you will forever think of sending a Soldier against us!
We WILL NUKE YOU! WE DON'T CARE IF WE LIVE OR DIE BUT WE WANT TO SEE YOU EVAPORATE BEFORE US!Come **** with us! I promise i will take back a part of you as a sign of victory!

See,
talk logic ..
I can ask you some questions and you will be even more perplexed.

but coming back,
as of now, Hindu-stan airforce is about 3 times in size of PAF.
Hindu-army is about as much as large
Hindu Navy is more than 5 times PN.
Hindu-stan is about 10 times the size of Pakistan. with 100 times the money ...

Yet ! hindu protein deficient arse hasn't come around !

So boy .. come here .. suck this .. and then swallow the explosion that will follow.

You can even use the term Sanatan Dharm who are even monotheist.

If you read verses in Quran related to Prophet Ibrahim Pbuh with a broad and open mind then you can see that those verses are about the ancient Indian tribes.

I am not denying regarding the names but as we are debating in english . The language during the time of Jesus was Aramaic not Hebrew

To be honest,
I have thought about this several times before, and I do believe that what is practiced as Hinduism is a distorted form of an original religion.

If God is one, thus God's message and God's religion should also be ONE !

We will have to wait for our deaths, and then maybe truth will be revealed.

See,
talk logic ..
I can ask you some questions and you will be even more perplexed.

but coming back,
as of now, Hindu-stan airforce is about 3 times in size of PAF.
Hindu-army is about as much as large
Hindu Navy is more than 5 times PN.
Hindu-stan is about 10 times the size of Pakistan. with 100 times the money ...

Yet ! hindu protein deficient arse hasn't come around !

So boy .. come here .. suck this .. and then swallow the explosion that will follow.
Same to you! Your. nearest ones or you might go through extreme difficulty soon.Take care.

This is as stupid as Muslims claiming that the Jewish patriarchs like Moses, Kings David & Solomon, Elijah etc. as being Muslims.

Abraham's Journey to the Promised land
journey-of-abraham-to-promised-land-large-map.gif

Red Line - Abram's journey from Ur to Haran

Red Dashed - Abram's journey from an area between Bethel and Ai to Egypt.

Yellow Line - Route Jacob takes to Haran in order to avoid being killed by brother Esau (Genesis 27).

Green Line - Route servant named Eliezer takes to Haran in order to find a wife for Isaac. This is done because Abraham does not want his son to marry a Canaanite woman. Eliezer finds a virgin in Haran named Rebekah who, after permission from her father, travels back with him to Shechem and marries Isaac (Genesis 24).

Abraham was born in Ur of the Chaldees when his father, Terah, was 130 years old. At the age of 200 Terah decides to move his family, which includes his grandson Lot, his son Abram and his wife Sarai (Sarah), to Haran (Genesis 11:31). Terah dies in Haran five years later. Abram, now 75 years old, leaves Haran and takes the family to the land of Canaan (the land of promise - Hebrews 11:9) in obedience to God's command.

1 The Lord said to Abram, 'Leave your country, your relatives, and your father’s home, and go to a land that I am going to show you. ' (Genesis 12)

He settles for a short time in Shechem, where God promises to give his descendents all the land around him (Genesis 12:6-7). He soon journeys south from Shechem to an area between Bethel and Ai. It is while living in this general area that a great famine comes upon the land (Genesis 12:10). Abraham takes Sarah, Lot, and all their possessions to Egypt to escape the famine.

As they near Egypt Abraham, fearful the Egyptians will kill him in order to take his beautiful wife, tells Sarah (who is now more than 60 years old).

11 It came about when he came near to Egypt, that he said to Sarai his wife, "See now, I know that you are a beautiful woman; 12 and when the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife’; and they will kill me, but they will let you live. 13 "Please say that you are my sister so that it may go well with me because of you, and that I may live on account of you." (Genesis 12:11-13)

Abraham's plan works, but with consequences. First, not only is his life spared, he is treated well and given gifts by Egypt's Pharaoh (Amenemhat II) when the ruler brings Sarah to his house. God, however, brings plagues to Pharaoh and his house because of Sarah. The angry ruler soon confronts Abram about his lie.

18 Then the king (Pharaoh of Egypt) sent for Abram and asked him, 'What have you done to me? Why didn’t you tell me that she was your wife? 19 Why did you say that she was your sister, and let me take her as my wife? . . . ' (Genesis 12)

Abraham and family leave Egypt and go back to Canaan.

Then God opened her [Hagar's] eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt. Genesis 21:19-22

And Muslims believe that its Arabian desert and when Prophet Ishmael was of 13 years that time Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael constructed Kaaba in Mecca.

To be honest,
I have thought about this several times before, and I do believe that what is practiced as Hinduism is a distorted form of an original religion.

If God is one, thus God's message and God's religion should also be ONE !

We will have to wait for our deaths, and then maybe truth will be revealed.

Here i am talking about the traditions and culture which was among the tribes during that period and Prophet Abraham was part of those tribes.

Prophet Muhammed did said that the best people of my Ummah will come from Hind/India and these words were said by Prophet Muhammed Pbuh during his life time when one South Indian ruler embraced Islam and the first Mosque was constructed in 629 AD in in Kodungallur, in the district of Thrissur, Kerala.

That time Prophet Muhammed Pbuh use the word for these South Indian people as people of Hind.

Hind, India, Bharata was from Himalyas to Sri-lanka. There are many scholars "Chinese, Greek, Persian, Arab and Romans" who have written this in there travel memory.

Hind was always a best place because of abundance of resources, knowledge and wealth. The people of Hind became civilized much before they should have. Due to there civilized nature Barbaric culture of West kept attacking him..

The two oldest existing civilization Chinese and Indian paid for being Civil...

Then God opened her [Hagar's] eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink. God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt. Genesis 21:19-22

And Muslims believe that its Arabian desert and when Prophet Ishmael was of 13 years that time Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael constructed Kaaba in Mecca.
There is no evidence in the Jewish texts (Torah) that Abraham visited Arabia.
Genesis 21:19-22 mentions that Ishmael and his mother went into the Arabian desert on the Red sea coast after Abraham banished them, but no evidence to suggest that Abraham went along with them.

According to Genesis- 35:10
God said to him, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel." So he named him Israel.

And this event took place at Paddan-aram (Haran), Iraq and its close to the same Kufah.

Hahaha..I really wonder how people can believe in such fairy tales.

Typical arabs are not white, mostly Wheatish or pecan coloured.The bedouin tribe are what the real Arabs looks like.
In Bharat the Jews have lived for more than 2000 years and so they look more like Bharatis.
See there lips and noses..no Arab looks like them.

There is no evidence in the Jewish texts (Torah) that Abraham visited Arabia.
Genesis 21:19-22 mentions that Ishmael and his mother went into the Arabian desert on the Red sea coast after Abraham banished them, but no evidence to suggest that Abraham went along with them.

Taurat do explain things about that Era of Prophet Ibrahim which are further explained in Quran.

If religious books of Rig Vedas, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are read in a proper manner with open mind then it would be very easier to understand the history of our ancestors.

Hahaha..I really wonder how people can believe in such fairy tales.

These are not fairy tales but historical facts which are mentioned in religious books.

See there lips and noses..no Arab looks like them.

Here we are talking about thousands of years.:)

Taurat do explain things about that Era of Prophet Ibrahim which are further explained in Quran.

If religious books of Rig Vedas, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are read in a proper manner with open mind then it would be very easier to understand the history of our ancestors.

These are not fairy tales but historical facts which are mentioned in religious books.

Here we are talking about thousands of years.:)
Ok bro...no more arguments..cheers:)

The Torah was written 1000's of years before Quran was written..It gives very detailed and precise details of lives and events of various Jewish patriarchs, including Abraham.

Back
Top Bottom