What's new

JF-17 Below The Radar

My dear, it's not just restricted to pictures alas i don't want to sound of having spoken to this or that. Some of these characters also come on PDF and box above their weight, every time they turn the spanner, it's a breaking news so i tend to put them in their corner and then watch them sulk.

When you become obsessed with the enemy
you become the enemy.

I read some comments by Intelligent Indians on a certain site claiming that the JF-17 can't fly low and it's unstable. Rather amused by our neighbors expertise, i queried this from a source who as always delivered with solid evidence. Wonder what do these internet warriors make of these pictures.

View attachment 447890

View attachment 447892

View attachment 447893

@Taimoorkhan @MastanKhan @Hodor @Knuckles @HRK @TOPGUN
F-9 14 Aug air show
It was supposed to fly low.o_Oo_O

Now here's a LCA doing low flying acrobatics. Lower than OP pictures.
Should I claim something based on this picture? I wouldn't.
m02013020700003.jpg

The use of the adjective "intelligent" was in a sarcastic manner for some Indians, who the author believes that they unreasonably troll about performance parameters of JF-17. You missing this point and the in coherency shown in the bold part seems to indicate that you may also be one of those "Intelligent Indians".
It was merely a quote with no implication from my end.
Let him show the claims. And if it's by some low level "enthusiast", why go to that level. You see worse things.

Unless it's a common thought among a set of Indian posters anywhere, he just wanted to say it for no reason. Now let's spot some one comment on Facebook and quote them then.

View attachment 447967

Let him show the claims. And if it's by some low level "enthusiast", why go to that level. You see worse things.

Unless it's a common thought among a set of Indian posters anywhere, he just wanted to say it for no reason. Now let's spot some one comment on Facebook and quote them then.

Wait, did you see the landing gear still retracted? So that means it is taking off. By definition, an aircraft taking off is not flying low, rather going upwards.

On another note, to define the general rhetoric on your defense forums, the word "ridiculous" just wouldnt do. For many of your so called pseudo defense experts, a new term that could properly define "idiocy" needs to be coined.

Jf-17, and f-16 are both crop delta, fly by wire equipped platforms. The crop delta mated with fly by wire, blended wing and fuselage, adequately powered turbofan make the jf-17 fly at low altitudes with ease. This has been demonstrated by High Alpha Pass, a move jf-17 manages quite regularly during airshows.

It is actually the delta wing design like the ones on Mirages, Rafale and their crappy tejas that have issues at low level and slow speed flights.

yes delta wing is perfect for high speed but low speed and high manoeuvrability its produces poor performance

Ah my very dear Jammer,

JF is to Pak what Wright brothers' plane was to the US...

However, you can't deny that JF can't fly underground or under water.

You have to accept this fact when Indian friends claim this handicap of the little Iron Falcon.

You know they have a certain analyst who comes on their TV to claim that Pak missiles are fake... mercy, mercy!

Now keep flying high, diving deep and let the troublemakers flutter in the gusts of your slipstreams.

I for one really like the Iron Falcon...can't wait to see NGF / Azm fighter come out...so that our usual suspects spend life times claiming short comings of these off springs of JF.

Take care,

Mangus

Thunderbirds!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So who will defend CPEC then? Pakistan need such planes and may be we beg India to give such great vedic technology

Last edited:

aik J-11 ne baqi char ko aagay lagaya hua hai.

View attachment 447967

You can claim, that mother india can draw trishul in a stone and it will perform aerobatics.

Actually the so called intelligent bharti was talking about fail Hal Tejas.

Wait, did you see the landing gear still retracted? So that means it is taking off. By definition, an aircraft taking off is not flying low, rather going upwards.

On another note, to define the general rhetoric on your defense forums, the word "ridiculous" just wouldnt do. For many of your so called pseudo defense experts, a new term that could properly define "idiocy" needs to be coined.

Jf-17, and f-16 are both crop delta, fly by wire equipped platforms. The crop delta mated with fly by wire, blended wing and fuselage, adequately powered turbofan make the jf-17 fly at low altitudes with ease. This has been demonstrated by High Alpha Pass, a move jf-17 manages quite regularly during airshows.

Don't forget the LERX.

The use of the adjective "intelligent" was in a sarcastic manner for some Indians, who the author believes that they unreasonably troll about performance parameters of JF-17. You missing this point and the in coherency shown in the bold part seems to indicate that you may also be one of those "Intelligent Indians".
There is an old persian proverb."Jawab e jaahilaan bashad khamooshi". This is such a stupid claim that it needed one to keep quiet. Yet we have a whole thread based on a couple of photographs and everyone is slating the alleged enemy when we have responded to an idiotic notion in the first place. So following the Persian proverb if these people are the idiots, then what are we.
I finish off with another Urdu proverb.
"Ghunday ke gali uskay liay jo peechay mur kay dekhay". Let barking dogs bark.

Back
Top Bottom