What's new

JF-17 C Arrives To Participate In Dubai Airshow!

Hey old man, you started with calling JF-17 a donkey cart. Other than that, your post above is just BS.
Son Is ur name jf17 or j10 ?
I said " Comparing a f35 with a jf17 or j10 is like comparing donkeys n a thoroughbred horse." .....theirs no mention of u in my post.

So once again get ur head out of where the sun don't shine, so u know how things work in real life.

Son Is ur name jf17 or j10 ?
I said " Comparing a f35 with a jf17 or j10 is like comparing donkeys n a thoroughbred horse." .....theirs no mention of u in my post.

So once again get ur head out of where the sun don't shine, so u know how things work in real life.

I don’t care. You mentioned the JF-17 in a negative manner in your post old man, and that is the pride of my nation. And the J-10 is in active service with my nation. No one gets away by denigrating my nation’s pride on my watch. Even a dog serving in Pakistan Army is worth more than its enemies.

We are talking about 2 warbirds---. One is in full service for close to 15 years---the other yet to enter---.
I have said it earlier too that JF program was handled well by the PAF. Their approach of incremental upgrade was a good move and worked well. But, PAF was in a different situation and it worked well for them. Doesn’t mean that same apprach would have been ideal for IAF too. Tejas with capability similar to Block I and II wouldn’t have served our requirement.

India delayed the initial induction but the inducted numbers have given good hands on experience. They have been flying for good number of years now.

The version of Tejas that is being inducted now matches up with Block III and could be better than Block III in some areas. Block III may also have an edge in few.

It wouldn’t be late either, since it would start entering service just one year after Block III.
We are talking about 2 warbirds---. One is in full service for close to 15 years---the other yet to enter---.
Doesn‘t that happen with each new induction. Each new aircraft can be called a dud with that logic.
Are we having a DANCE COMPETION to see who struts around better
I would love to agree, but, airshow is akin to a dance competition. If one is participating then aim should be to put up the best show. All the aspects about a bird are shown though these manoeuvers.
Unlike some trolls here who have only bad things to say about Tejas, I found the display by JF-17 an engaging one. I am no Adam Landau and just love a bird displaying it’s skills.

I don’t care. You mentioned the JF-17 in a negative manner in your post old man, and that is the pride of my nation. And the J-10 is in active service with my nation. No one gets away by denigrating my nation’s pride on my watch. Even a dog serving in Pakistan Army is worth more than its enemies.
Dident know Quaid e Azam gave u the deed of Pakistan.....relax son we are all Pakistani here n want the best for our country.....but unlike u I will call a spade a spade n will not get washed away in the tide of jingoistic blind patriotism

Dident know Quaid e Azam gave u the deed of Pakistan.....relax son we are all Pakistani here n want the best for our country.....but unlike u I will call a spade a spade n will not get washed away in the tide of jingoistic blind patriotism

You moron it’s not jingoistic blind patriotism but cold hard facts I am giving you and you are too ill-informed to understand them. This nation of uneducated morons cannot understand the excellence of what they have and talk with empty heads and loose tongues.

Tail should at least have the correct name of the Sqn on it. It is Black "Panthers" and not Black Panther if I recall correctly. Attention to detail is important. The aircraft on the far side has Black Panther inverted compared to 22-308 so a mismatch for aircraft within the same sqn. Not sure if this is lack of attention or intentional or something that is going on as the Sqn transitions from Blk 2 to Blk 3. The aircraft in the middle uses 14 Sqn's proper name i.e. Tail "Choppers".

You moron it’s not jingoistic blind patriotism but cold hard facts I am giving you and you are too ill-informed to understand them. This nation of uneducated morons cannot understand the excellence of what they have and talk with empty heads and
Insults are the last refuge of a fool.

U have zero intellect or though for that matter, hence u can never win an argument....so in utter frustration n desperation u resort to insults....I pity u

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom