What's new

Jf17(The final countdown)

Very good, very good!

Our Joint effort throughout the years and here is the result, both China and Pakistan can be proud of them. :cheers:
:pakistan::china:

Very nice video, gotta love the final countdown song. ;)
Nice footages too, loved em!

Beautiful...! :smitten:
I'm waiting for the roll out first locally built Thunder early next year. :cheers:

Beautiful...! :smitten:
I'm waiting for the roll out first locally built Thunder early next year. :cheers:

Me too! Can't wait to see how these babies perform, and surely can't wait to see the Pakistani flag on them. :pakistan:

Loving the video thanks PK_Thunder for sharing it. I wished if these jets were active in PAF and would have been the ones scrambled when IAF violated Pakistani airspace. I think patriotism is taking me over.
There is a part in the above video where the jet gives a warning to the pilot about a missile being launched at it and he inreturn fires a missile and if i didnt mis understood it, it was fired actually to engage the incoming missile. Do you think JF-17 has this ability to actually engage incoming threats in the form of missiles both from ground and air?

IMO as JF-17 would replace mirages in the PAF fleet, the M.M.ALam insignia that the mirages carry, the legacy should be moved on to JF-17.

The video has brought a sort of sensation of victory our joint effort with the Chinese really is strengthening and our sense of Patriotic duty should increase with it. I pray that all Pakistanis would realise the magnitude of this acheivement and that we grow from our troubles and problems we face.

Ahh, can't wait to see them in action.

But what happened to serial production of 2008? I thought we were getting atleast 15 jets in 2008 and 25-30 in 2009.

Someone mentioned up there, we are getting some in early 2009, how many? combat ready or would they go from testing?

Loving the video thanks PK_Thunder for sharing it. I wished if these jets were active in PAF and would have been the ones scrambled when IAF violated Pakistani airspace. I think patriotism is taking me over.
There is a part in the above video where the jet gives a warning to the pilot about a missile being launched at it and he inreturn fires a missile and if i didnt mis understood it, it was fired actually to engage the incoming missile. Do you think JF-17 has this ability to actually engage incoming threats in the form of missiles both from ground and air?

IceCold,I agree with u on that the missile was fired to engage the incoming missile but to be honest i m not an expert and therefore would request some of our seniors to comment on that.In my opinion if the jet is capable of warning the pilot abt the incoming missile then there should be some features incorporated in it to handle the missile.The rest i would say u have much more knowledge abt the jf17 than i.

im very proud that we have best fighter pilots in the world inshsALLAH ALMIGHTY ALLAH will not let us down even this time against american+israel+indian on slaught on pakistan. inshahALLAH is bar bhi hum surkharoo hunga

Back
Top Bottom