What's new

JF17 Thunder's New More potent superior Engine

India did what it could to stop the engine sales for JF-17s, but wasn't successful on that.

source plz

india has and will always try that Pakistan gets nothing, will always make a hue and cry whenever we go for something.

This is your thinking.

this is applicable only for military hardware

i am asking this question again and again but not getting answer..

pakistan is looking for new engine will it be still called indegineous jf 17?

i am asking this question again and again but not getting answer..

pakistan is looking for new engine will it be still called indegineous jf 17?

Its not an indigenous aircraft 100%.

It has been developed by China, with support from Pakistan, financially as well as technical support.

Hope this helps you in getting your answer.

It has been developed by China, with support from Pakistan, financially as well as technical support.

yes it helps me alot..but so many people here from pakistan claims it as a indigenous and when somebody talks about tejas its not indigenous. i dont want to start a discussion on it i just need a fair reply

yes it helps me alot..but so many people here from pakistan claims it as a indigenous and when somebody talks about tejas its not indigenous. i dont want to start a discussion on it i just need a fair reply

None are indigenous fully for both, but both countries to their own extend have contributed in the projects and have taken help from abroad and have systems which are from abroad too.

And try asking such questions from people who can give you the answer and are learned ones, not everyone can reply to your question, thus many will say its indigenous out of patriotism.

None are indigenous fully for both, but both countries to their own extend have contributed in the projects and have taken help from abroad and have systems which are from abroad too.

And try asking such questions from people who can give you the answer and are learned ones, not everyone can reply to your question, thus many will say its indigenous out of patriotism.

this is done so we dont have to "re invent the wheel" rit?

this is done so we dont have to "re invent the wheel" rit?

That is the best option in my view, get the tech from already developed countries, and then either make your in within or based on the learning of that tech, make improved and better products.

China is the best example of that, whatever tech they got in the 80s, they started to make in house, made the infrastructure and now they are making new products based on that previous learning or making improved products of the earlier taken tech.

There is no shame or harm in it.

That is the best option in my view, get the tech from already developed countries, and then either make your in within or based on the learning of that tech, make improved and better products.

China is the best example of that, whatever tech they got in the 80s, they started to make in house, made the infrastructure and now they are making new products based on that previous learning or making improved products of the earlier taken tech.

There is no shame or harm in it.

what u say is one thing and what china does is blatant disregard for copyright laws, such as
China Creates Pirate Copy of Russia?s Su-33 Deck-Based Fighter Jet - English pravda.ru

what u say is one thing and what china does is blatant disregard for copyright laws, such as
China Creates Pirate Copy of Russia?s Su-33 Deck-Based Fighter Jet - English pravda.ru

Do more research.

The deal for Russia and China regarding Sukhois was transfer of tech, initially some would come from Russian, then some parts from Russia and some from China and by the time the deal is completed, full production in China, but Russia started to give trouble to China with regard to ToT and did not fully met the terms of the agreement, which pissed off the Chinese, who cancelled the remaining Sukhois from Russia, and started their own research in filling the missing links which the Russians had not provided during the ToT, which after some years the Chinese over came and started to make their own, better and improved J-11s and now they have started to modify the original design on their own and make whatever they deem necessary.

So, the deal was for ToT, but Russians made the Chinese pissed off and China went for the same design on its own, so let the Russians make hue and cry, had they given the Chinese full ToT and not made them pissed off, they would have been earning dollars as well as kept China in check.

So its not copy right laws violation, had it been, Russia would have stopped engine sale for these made in China Sukhois, but since it hasn't it means Russians are OK with it and their hue and cry is for nothing.

And try asking such questions from people who can give you the answer and are learned ones, not everyone can reply to your question, thus many will say its indigenous out of patriotism.[/QUOTE

thanks for your reply thats enough for me.Now i can say there are only 2 countries who can make jets and those are USA and RUSSIA not even china have the full technology to make fighters. thats interesting nyways i dont want to be names as troll or off track so i will not ask anything on this matter.i got answer wat i need thank you again taimi

thanks for your reply thats enough for me.Now i can say there are only 2 countries who can make jets and those are USA and RUSSIA not even china have the full technology to make fighters. thats interesting nyways i dont want to be names as troll or off track so i will not ask anything on this matter.i got answer wat i need thank you again taimi

Indigenous can be called to something, which is from A-Z is made within, if not, then should not be called an indigenous product rather the systems in them should be, whatever they are.

And try asking such questions from people who can give you the answer and are learned ones, not everyone can reply to your question, thus many will say its indigenous out of patriotism.[/QUOTE

Since the J11B is now flying with Chinese TH engines, would this be considered Indgenous? As we know, the design was originated from Russia but the whole plane is now "Made" in China. I thought Copying is the name of game for long time, be it Fashion industrial, Electronic industries, Car industries - all copying each others.

no it wont help,,

the answer he want to hear is NO JFT is not indegenious rather we have bought it from China, which got it from Israel!

the only indgenious plane of asia is LCA...:disagree:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom