What's new

JFT Celebrates its 7th Crash proof Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the pilots, engineers and mechanics!

Behave your self u big fat ---

if u look at the statement its clear that i am unsure about it and i mentioned that i heard a rumor

But what about rumors that one prototype is cashed destroying the radar from Israel (if i am correct)

There is no big achievement here.. Its due to the newer techniques in construction and testing if anything. Computer simulations etc. I dont recall an LCA crash either :S
Right now the JF or the LCA are being treated like baby chicks, maintained by the best.. watched like darlings..
Let them trickle down to operational units.. let the fellow who feels tired and decides to skip a few turns of the spanner.. or be a little lax on hydraulic pressure.. then see how the record stands..
or some poor bloke will just hold his jet too long in the strafing run and CFIT.
The Human factor hasn't even kicked in yet..

This is the big turn in PAF history
Pakistan need to upgrade it.

Damn nice. Not just it has been crash less till date but it has improved lots since 2003.

http://dc182.*******.com/img/368277556/e8080d0c/0.6117915470941879/jf17.jpg

http://dc182.*******.com/img/368277556/e8080d0c/0.6117915470941879/jf17.jpg

http://dc182.*******.com/img/368277757/9c8be9f4/0.1300216724303821/jf17-2.jpg
superimposed several images

Damn nice. Not just it has been crash less till date but it has improved lots since 2003.

even F22 raptor has crashed. what is the need of this thread? willing or whishing for a bad thing to happen? lets not jinx it and pray for good things intead of gloating.

Nice to see this. Hope it keeps up the record.

PAF insists on Quality not quantity. . . Thats why flight safety Record of paf better then Iaf.
Happy birthday Ma virgo Jf babe

There is no big achievement here.. Its due to the newer techniques in construction and testing if anything. Computer simulations etc. I dont recall an LCA crash either :S
Right now the JF or the LCA are being treated like baby chicks, maintained by the best.. watched like darlings..
Let them trickle down to operational units.. let the fellow who feels tired and decides to skip a few turns of the spanner.. or be a little lax on hydraulic pressure.. then see how the record stands..
or some poor bloke will just hold his jet too long in the strafing run and CFIT.
The Human factor hasn't even kicked in yet..

Sir are you suggesting that the JFT hasnt been put to its paces? I agree that its been flown by the best but at the same time a squadron has been inducted in record time and another one will be raised by the year end and all after going through massive testings. One can argue that things can be different during war times and a fellow can skip few turns of the spanner but in peace times indeed it has shown an impressive record. Cant say about LCA but J-10 did crash during the early testings.

In my view, if you talk too much about a good thing, it goes away. Talk enough about a bad thing, it happens.

So chalo dua karein ki iss safety record ko kissi ki nazar na lage and lets move on. As Santro puts it, there are still a lot more milestones remaining for JF 17 (and even more for LCA since its an year or so behind JF 17)

In my view, if you talk too much about a good thing, it goes away. Talk enough about a bad thing, it happens.

Are you superstitious Karan :woot: never thought this coming from you. Just kidding.:lol:

Are you superstitious Karan :woot: never thought this coming from you. Just kidding.:lol:

:)

When talking about things so dear to our hearts (JFT for Pakistanis, LCA for us), even a non superstitious person becomes a little superstitious.

Kahte hain na, ki jab pyar badh jaaye to darr bhi badh jata hai..

I will stop now since we are getting into Bollywood territory now ;)

Hey.. Congrats on the Elite status...

happy birthday and may this good record continue on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom