What's new

Jibran Nasir on Zardari calling Rao Anwar Bahadur

not a fan of Jibs but that response is amazing and brave!!

fking zardari should die!

Zaradari is the biggest piece of shit in Pakistan, he murdered his own wife for power. Rao Anwar is just his loosey kutta.

For all the people party fags that will question my accusation on zardari murdering Benazir:

It is clear as night and day. Zardari killed Benazir. Khalid Shahenshah who is in this video was Zardari's most trusted bodyguard.

There is a devil Pact between Zardari and those who want to remain in Karachi, don’t touch us we don’t touch you, beside that we fk everyone in Sind.

There is a devil Pact between Zardari and those who want to remain in Karachi, don’t touch us we don’t touch you, beside that we fk everyone in Sind.
not just those in power in khi but also military establishment is in zardaris pocket! thi guy is easy to eliminate but still he is allowed to loot Pakistan !

not just those in power in khi but also military establishment is in zardaris pocket! thi guy is easy to eliminate but still he is allowed to loot Pakistan !
That’s what I un clearly was my point. The Rao used by “ Every “ one.

That’s what I un clearly was my point. The Rao used by “ Every “ one.
IMO if he is hanged there wont be extreme reaction like what happened after Zulfiqar bastard and BB!

Jibran nasir was really happy and celebrating when pdf twitter account was suspended the guy hates pdf and wants it to shut down

You cant kill him so easily without having a huge population that supports zardaris party ,the bhutto zinda hai lot, turning against army and generating mayhem. Plus do we need any further blot on army or establishment?

PPP is only victim when its out of power, once in they are as bad as MQM lol

Back
Top Bottom