What's new

Jinnah had a dream, and we failed him

IT WAS INFLUENTIAL LEADERS FROM E BENGAL WHO REJECTED THE IDEA, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND????:hitwall:

The decisions are made by political parties & if many influential leaders were from E Bengal & they rejected the idea it was wise to accept their demand. Otherwise Muslim Leaguers would end up fighting & there would be no Pakistan.

I read that Muslim league was dominated by people from Uttar Pradesh and they only changed "States" to "State".

Pakistan isn't the country with a caste system, and a population of 150 million + Dalits which are considered unclean by the majority. Even Indian constitution, to a great degree, based on these castes. You don't see such things in Pakistan.
Even by law, everyone is equal. Stuff like Blasphemy law in theory apply to everyone. Only trouble is, law-keepers themselves are corrupt and enforcement is weak

dalits, ST and SC people get reservation in both jobs and in political system of India. Constitution of India is very precise on that matter. We are the biggest secular and democratic country in the world and world appreciate it.

De-Radicalization is the first thing pakistan needs.

De-radicalization can't happen until this WoT doesn't cease. FACT.
Most Pakistanis don't see it as a war on Terror, but a war on Islam, hence why they become intolerant and start discriminating against anyone non-Muslim.

no sir...where is actual pakistan (1947) stands. two nation theory got failed after dhaka's fall.... the basic premises of two nation theory got fall in 1971.

How is it failed? the two nations of Subcontinent are still separate countries. Two Nation Theory says Hindus & Muslims are two different nations, so how on earth is 2 nation theory failed when Pakistan is standing separated from india? even Bangladesh has still not joined India. Also not to forget Bengal was not in Pakistan's federation according to original plan.

I read that Muslim league was dominated by people from Uttar Pradesh and they only changed "States" to "State".

MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

This was original map.

How is it failed? the two nations of Subcontinent are still separate countries. Two Nation Theory says Hindus & Muslims are two different nations, so how on earth is 2 nation theory failed when Pakistan is standing separated from india? even Bangladesh has still not joined India. Also not to forget Bengal was not in Pakistan's federation according to original plan.

The basic premises of the theory was hindu muslim can't live side by side which got miserably with the creation of Bangladesh and proves that even muslims can't live with muslims. But hindu muslim living peacefully with each other in India. Don't talk superficially.

All these problems are same in Pakistan, Muslims are the ones who gets killed most, whereas Hindus & Christians Pakistanis also get killed, situation is comparable. But it is smart of indian media who hide this & it is dumb of Pakistan media who shows every thing in the name of freedom of speech.

situation is not comparable because Muslims in India have increased and Hindus in Pakistan have decreased.
Until one Pakistani is alive & takes the name of Pakistan & raises its flag, 2 Nation Theory is alive.
i respect the fact of Pakistan being in existence. the 2 nation theory is failed immediately after the creation of Bangladesh. Islam or being a Muslim could not keep the nation. its a failed thing.

The First steps are De-Radicalization and getting rid of all terror groups hiding in Pakistan, you should try a method used by other countries to combat extremism by government approved mosques and selecting the imams and letting people in when 18.

agreed on de-radicalization. but the 2nd part is a little extreme. i think that the kids should be required to go to state schools with 1 curriculum and if their parents choose to put them in madrassas afterwards then its up to them. but yes a crackdown of these madrassas needs to be done to make sure they are legitimate and not teaching extremism.

situation is not comparable because Muslims in India have increased and Hindus in Pakistan have decreased.

i respect the fact of Pakistan being in existence. the 2 nation theory is failed immediately after the creation of Bangladesh. Islam or being a Muslim could not keep the nation. its a failed thing.

i think u fail to understand the logic behind 2 nation theory. it is not 2 nations literally...

The basic premises of the theory was hindu muslim can't live side by side which got miserably with the creation of Bangladesh and proves that even muslims can't live with muslims. But hindu muslim living peacefully with each other in India. Don't talk superficially.

1) Stop ranting again & again same thing, i told you that Bengal was supposed to be different country & not part of Pakistan but your head can't accept it.

2) Muslims living peacefully in india?:cheesy::woot: Every one knows how peacefully they living, go few pages back & check videos that i've posted.

MAPOFRAHMATPLAN.jpg

This was original map.

There is lot of flaws in this map. It also includes so many Hindu majority areas. when I and my friend watched this map for the first time, first question to come in our mind was,"Can implementing such thing possible." And it was proved during partition not possible.

the 2 nation theory is failed immediately after the creation of Bangladesh. Islam or being a Muslim could not keep the nation. its a failed thing.

The 2 nation theory will fail if Pakistan ceases to exist.

1) Stop ranting again & again same thing, i told you that Bengal was supposed to be different country & not part of Pakistan but your head can't accept it.

2) Muslims living peacefully in india?:cheesy::woot: Every one knows how peacefully they living, go few pages back & check videos that i've posted.

:lol: as per the map there could have been 10 more muslim state but did that happened ? NO ... :tongue:

ya.. they are living peacefully and guess what they don't even asking asylum in neighboring countries .

There is lot of flaws in this map. He also includes so many Hindu majority areas. when I and my friend watched this map for the first time, first question to come in our mind was,"Can implementing such thing possible."

This is not a map for 2012. It's a map created in 1930-1940

It is difficult for Pakistanis to digest this truth.

You are wrong again cuz Hindus in Pakistan were mostly in East Pakistan, as soon as Bangladesh was created Hindus population went down cuz they than become Bangladeshis.

[/QUOTE]

Keep ranting like a fat head, Bengal was not in Pakistan's plan so it makes no effect if it stays or goes. They choose Pakistan themselves & they left Pakistan themselves. Originally there were 3 countries Pakistan, Bangalistan & Osmanistan according to plan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom