What's new

Jinnah House Lahore is under occupation by Pakistan Army

Even those PTI thugs who attacked, loot plundered, vandalised...those ladies who took strawberries from kitchen of Jinnah house didn't knew that they are destroying national heritage. Well played dam fools.

How do you know this was instigated by "PTI thugs"? From my understanding no investigation has been conducted. Unfortunately, this is the type of thinking that has ruined the country. Proclamation of Guilt is not done by default . However, in any criminal or civil case innocence is a human right given by default and the burden of proof is on the accuser. Meaning, an investigation must be done and the perpetrators of any crime need to be brought to justice via a fair trial. You want to live by the sword, then you will die by the sword. You are a slave to your own stupidity.

Rather have boots than looters and arsonists.
if it isnt serving the nation then it should be burned. public property and awam's taxes arent for ayyashi of generals. tell me how much money is spent on its upkeep and maintenance and bills? and where does that money come from?

Totally agreed this is why who ever comes in politics must bring huge reforms in military as India lowering it's military numbers pak must too lower military from 7 lakh to 4 lakh so economy thrives numbers not matter but quality does learn from small Israeli army defeating 4 nations historical Muslims always won with small armies
Isreali alone did not defeated Muslims It was whole nato army behind them like Crusader army full support from europ and usa.

if it isnt serving the nation then it should be burned. public property and awam's taxes arent for ayyashi of generals. tell me how much money is spent on its upkeep and maintenance and bills? and where does that money come from?
Sure will, when you tell us about 190 million pounds, Imran sent to pay Malik Riazs fine in SC instead of submitting in national exchequer. And why he and his wife got large plots of land for a 36 student "spiritual university" from Malik Riaz. Let's even forget Farah gogi and Mr Riaz daughter and the zillion carrot diamond ring Bushra bibi wanted.

This is just 1 example of your leader who was put on the seat by another clown baghloul Bajwa.

Andhon mein kana raja.

Sure will, when you tell us about 190 million pounds, Imran sent to pay Malik Riazs fine in SC instead of submitting in national exchequer. And why he and his wife got large plots of land for a 36 student "spiritual university" from Malik Riaz. Let's even forget Farah gogi and Mr Riaz daughter and the zillion carrot diamond ring Bushra bibi wanted.

This is just 1 example of your leader who was put on the seat by another clown baghloul Bajwa.

Andhon mein kana raja.
not my leader, lol! opposing the army doesnt mean i support IK.

btw, SC is a govt org, at least the malik riaz had to part with the money. the rest are allegations, prove them and hang him, simple.

Finally, stick to the point jackass.

Why does the army live in Jinnah house when they were enemies of Jinnah.

In retrospect, damage to property can be fixed. The damage to national psyche and unity will take a very LONG time to heal.
Its not the national psyche its the inflated ego that got damaged.
No one knew the significance of that house and protestors were clearly after the army.
Turning the nation into army haters is the real damage these armymen have done.

Last edited:
not my leader, lol! opposing the army doesnt mean i support IK.

btw, SC is a govt org, at least the malik riaz had to part with the money. the rest are allegations, prove them and hang him, simple.

Finally, stick to the point jackass.
I didn't abuse or swear at you, yet you calling me that? What if I called you a shit for brains or something in return? Wouldn't be fair right.

So don't transform in a c... remain a youthia.

As for allegations, yeah than face the court, not go on rampage. And what allegations ? Ik and his wife both are beneficiaries of the trust whose land was provided by Malik Riaz. The audio of Farah gogi and Riazs daughter and the diamond for pinky perni is also online along with phone sex calls.

The call fo Mrs bandiyal and IK is also online.
So don't even try... But you still would, coz you are supporting a cult leader.

The PDM would have found things against Imran Khan in the first 3 months. They have a full might of the state. Establishment and PDM.

Toshakhana did not stick as they were in the hot seat. PDM took cars that was straight up illegal and Establishment received alot of gifts that NAB refused to publicize.

Lets see the outcome of Al Qadir trust. It involves Malik Riaz and Hassan Nawaz as well. I would hope the investigation gets to the bottom of this.

How do you know this was instigated by "PTI thugs"? From my understanding no investigation has been conducted. Unfortunately, this is the type of thinking that has ruined the country.
Well what i witnessed myself 1 Kilometer away from my home was enough to convince me who was behind to all that violence. What do think where we live ? On planet Zoaan where Imran claims that next time there would be more violence if i get arrested ? Only last year in April...PTI thugs were peeing on posters of CJP Umer Atta Bandiyal. Now he became champion. Last year Niazi Sahab higly praised Athar MinaAllah. Now he is declared as boot licker of establishment ? What is this ? What are you guys ? have you got any brain cells inside your skull ? What kinda spell you live in ?
Proclamation of Guilt is not done by default . However, in any criminal or civil case innocence is a human right given by default and the burden of proof is on the accuser. Meaning, an investigation must be done and the perpetrators of any crime need to be brought to justice via a fair trial. You want to live by the sword, then you will die by the sword. You are a slave to your own stupidity.
Before lecturing me about essence of Modern English Jurisprudence, check the NAB laws by which accused can be taken into custody by considering him guilty unless proven innocent for 3 months. NAB which was established for the sake of persecuting political forces were never allowed to put their hands on Judges and Generals....Recall how NAB was used against entire opposition leaders from 2018-2022. Recall how Ahad Cheema, Fawad Hassan Fawad were put behind bars for 3 f^^^ing years on malicious allegations and demanded proof of their innocence from none other but themselves. Comsats university professor was found dead while handcuffed under custody of NAB....Army's Ex-Brigadier committed suicide after he got into deep depression of allegations made by NAB... This has happened in an era of Tehreek e Insaaf.
Tum Log Satto Pee Kar Soy Hoay Thay Kiya ??

I lived my entire life in Lahore, like my father and grandfather - none of us ever knew that there was a Jinnah house in Lahore till this week :lol:

Well what i witnessed myself 1 Kilometer away from my home was enough to convince me who was behind to all that violence. What do think where we live ? On planet Zoaan where Imran claims that next time there would be more violence if i get arrested ? Only last year in April...PTI thugs were peeing on posters of CJP Umer Atta Bandiyal. Now he became champion. Last year Niazi Sahab higly praised Athar MinaAllah. Now he is declared as boot licker of establishment ? What is this ? What are you guys ? have you got any brain cells inside your skull ? What kinda spell you live in ?

Before lecturing me about essence of Modern English Jurisprudence, check the NAB laws by which accused can be taken into custody by considering him guilty unless proven innocent for 3 months. NAB which was established for the sake of persecuting political forces were never allowed to put their hands on Judges and Generals....Recall how NAB was used against entire opposition leaders from 2018-2022. Recall how Ahad Cheema, Fawad Hassan Fawad were put behind bars for 3 f^^^ing years on malicious allegations and demanded proof of their innocence from none other but themselves. Comsats university professor was found dead while handcuffed under custody of NAB....Army's Ex-Brigadier committed suicide after he got into deep depression of allegations made by NAB... This has happened in an era of Tehreek e Insaaf.
Tum Log Satto Pee Kar Soy Hoay Thay Kiya ??
I understand you are upset but the whataboutism is really tiring. I was talking about basic human liberty. The country is in shit because of modern English jurisprudence. English law is 1400=1500 year old. Seizure of property or persons without due process is illegal period. No matter who or in what context. Basic civil liberties must be upheld and the army needs to get out of politics. It is not in the jurisdiction of the military to make arrests of citizens in military courts using military laws. You need to have an open mind and look at things within their context. I am not going to assume your political leanings but for you to make an arguments for wholesale arrest is alarming. I hope you are not in any position to exercise power based on that type of opinion.

I understand you are upset but the whataboutism is really tiring. I was talking about basic human liberty. The country is in shit because of modern English jurisprudence. English law is 1400=1500 year old. Seizure of property or persons without due process is illegal period. No matter who or in what context. Basic civil liberties must be upheld and the army needs to get out of politics. It is not in the jurisdiction of the military to make arrests of citizens in military courts using military laws. You need to have an open mind and look at things within their context. I am not going to assume your political leanings but for you to make an arguments for wholesale arrest is alarming.
I take my words back. May be i got carried away. Should have shown maturity. Rest i agree 100%.
I hope you are not in any position to exercise power based on that type of opinion.

Not at all.

Back
Top Bottom