What's new

Joe Biden elected the 46th President of the United States

Nothing much will happen as they have put all bet on India for containment of China and policing IOR for them.
This all we can see , how deep state of america is taking out trump and showed unsatisfactories on his deliverables
20201107_200759.jpeg

Yes historically the Republicans prior to Trump were pro Pakistan.
no, historically republicans were strongly anti russia and anti communist..this is what made a s trong "working" relation with pakistan possible

but now the very same strong anti communist stance will make it worse for pakistan as we saw with trump

people who talk about drones need to understand it was our military and civilian leadership that allowed that to happen

This all we can see , how deep state of america is taking out trump and showed unsatisfactories on his deliverables

Very good, looks like US deep state is taking lessons from Pakistani deep state on how to replace leaders.

This all we can see , how deep state of america is taking out trump and showed unsatisfactories on his deliverablesView attachment 686688
I've come to see that American delusion shares quite a bit in common with the Indian variety. Here we have Americans celebrating like Biden won some crushing victory against Trump, when in truth it was a very competitive election and it easily could have gone either way. Biden won by the skin of his teeth.

Let what that means sink in: A raging pandemic, an economy ripped to tatters and on a ventilator, widespread social unrest... and it was still a competitive election. Donald Trump increased his vote share and almost half the country fervently supports him.

Sky News is Fox News of Australia. They always project extreme right lunatics as heros. They have the same ammo when it it comes to Australian Elections. Also Sky news is not an Australia based channel so they project lots of Bias.

Yeah the first 15 seconds of listening to that pile of steaming dung and you could tell right away that's more of a joke with a Fosters and a shrimp on the barbie time than anything else.

Bad news. I like Trump.
Trump as president of the United States is more beneficial to China.

Yeah the first 15 seconds of listening to that pile of steaming dung and you could tell right away that's more of a joke with a Fosters and a shrimp on the barbie time than anything else.

They are a fucking magnet for every racist, xenophobe, facist scum out there. Just look at their coverage of US elections they portray Trump like a God. Just have a look at this news sums up everything.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6207663072001

They are a fucking magnet for every racist, xenophobe, facist scum out there. Just look at their coverage of US elections they portray Trump like a God. Just have a look at this news sums up everything.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6207663072001

The scary thing about all this is that orange baboon brought out all these filthy racist pigs that otherwise were somewhat silent and subdued. Now he's almost empowered them and given them a voice while riding on his back. Disgusting maleficence.

Out goes the Misogynist and in comes the Pedophile. That's just great, americans really have lost their collective marbles when the choice of electing the next president is between a egomaniacal misogynist and a creepy pedophile. Great going america, you've proven yet again that you're a nation of bonafide j@ck@$$es.

The scary thing about all this is that orange baboon brought out all these filthy racist pigs that otherwise were somewhat silent and subdued. Now he's almost empowered them and given them a voice while riding on his back. Disgusting maleficence.

Actually it is the other way around these racist news outlets propelled him to victory in his last presidential elections. There are plenty of sub subterranean racists who don't show themselves in public but can be seen showing true colors in social media. Both Sky News and Fox news have a massive social media following more than any other news outlet out there.

Bad news. I like Trump.
Trump as president of the United States is more beneficial to China.

we should never depend on a foreign power's leadership to influence us. Biden can benefit China and Chinese in other ways.

Never forget this:

proxy-image

Brother you know we had Chinese last night - today (as if we need an excuse) - it’s mumtaz paan house Bradford for a dee lish asss take away to celebrate - I’m so happy coz I really hate him and my pleasure doubles thinking Indians will be heartbroken!
My brothers - @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Areesh

Rejoice brothers the penis has been sacked and indian fanboys are at a loss tonight

Not going to lie, it feels good to see Trumpists writhing in pain and walking around with their solemn expressions.

I am all smiles whenever I see it. it is a good feeling, it is justice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom