What's new

John Bolton's new book: Thread, Bombshell: Trump's China connection

Turkey, Iran, and Afghanistan are discussed extensively dozens of times. Bolton specifically talked at length on multiple occasions about Erdogan, Syria and also Trump's Afghanistan controversy and his viewpoints on that are interesting. Iran gets mentioned the most but Bolton's views on Iran are completely divorced from reality. However, he still leaks a lot of what is essentially new classified info on US-Iran plans that have never been released before. Whether you like or hate Bolton, dude had a very high position to access classified info most people will never see in their life and that is reflected in the book so it is definitely worth a read for that reason alone.

Pakistan was mentioned very few times, I would say maybe 3 times in the entire book. I think this accurately reflects the fact that Pakistan has zero role in shaping the policy of the Middle East so this is hardly surprising.

Well one never knows. I’m just saying his reputation for being a scumbag liar should not be ignored.

Not to mention the fact that if some of those things were really that classified, US government could’ve stopped the release of that book cold.

Time will certainly tell. BTW, he should’ve at least released classified information on the reversed engineered Roswell ship. :cool:

Trump is the one who has greatly damaged US national security, not Bolton.

Worked fine thanks man
Not working now.
If want make stay up for long time then.make it rar and password protected.and rename the file name to something random like hskdiqosh123nzhsoa.
Thier scripts will not find it easily.

One thing good about Trump is that, unlike all US president, he has not started a war.

And he resisted attacking Iran, and Venezuela, despite the urging by ultra neo con John Bolton.

Can anybody upload the file again and send me link in pm?
Thanks

upload_2020-6-27_17-17-16.png

Mention Russia 570 times
upload_2020-6-27_17-18-13.png

Mention China 361 times
upload_2020-6-27_17-19-8.png

Mention India 22 times
upload_2020-6-27_17-19-44.png

I bet India is waiting for Democrats to be elected. There is no place for India in Trump's oval office.

The book can be found on internet.

upload_2020-6-27_17-25-41.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom