What's new

Joining Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer

Berut

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam o Alikum
Well i am about to repost the most posted question xD
I want to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer, i am physically fit, doing ICS from Punjab College but i am weak in maths, though i am trying to overcome this problem, so my question is that can I be given a little relaxation in written tests if i am physically perfect (doing gym regularly) ? Is it must to pass written test with so called "flying colors"? ? ? Army is a must for me. And please sirf post parhne sy kuch nai hota, help bhi krdia kryn to acha hoga :p shyd kisi ka bhala e hojy :pakistan:

anyone??? btw what is the reason of creating the forum when no one is willing to help :/ ?

Dude - You will be applying for "commissioned officer" not for rishta or modeling where you want relaxation because of your physical appearance - even for Rishta your physical appearance will be less important than education these days. Focus on studies and try to overcome your weakness

Dude - You will be applying for "commissioned officer" not for rishta or modeling where you want relaxation because of your physical appearance - even for Rishta your physical appearance will be less important than education these days. Focus on studies and try to overcome your weakness

harsh but good advice, I am trying to overcome my math problem, main problem was that will they only call those who pass written test with " flying colors"? by physical I meant that I run 2 miles daily, weighted pushups, chinups and dips , physically strong. :-/

harsh but good advice, I am trying to overcome my math problem, main problem was that will they only call those who pass written test with " flying colors"? by physical I meant that I run 2 miles daily, weighted pushups, chinups and dips , physically strong. :-/

Then good luck, go for it!

thank you :-) inshAllah I will be serving the nation soon, (just need to ace that m.f written test)

Absolutely Agree Salute u General!

Respected members can anyone guide me in joining pak army as a captain.i have completed my degree in Electrical(Electronics) engineering.

Back
Top Bottom