What's new

joining pma as boy recruit

babrum

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
my question to the members is what if i enlist in army after matric and apply for pma two years later will this be helpful futher more does this increase chances of selection as soldiers are subjected to rigorous training and how will be education quality in army this is not a very common method of selection but i want to hear your opinion

you'll be joining as a noncommissioned rungroot after metric. You will have to qualify academically to meet intercalate requirements to get accepted to PMA and then go through the ISSB selection process. the training of a noncommissioned soldier is not gonna cut you any slack cuz your also trying to prepare for your inter examinations & it will be extremely tough. You are better off waiting 2 more years, finish your FSc/FA whatever with good grades and then apply for PMA...prepare for ISSB in tandem with your intermediate studies.

right but in army my intermidiate will completed in which institute?

If we try after metric so we can join pma please tell me
you'll be joining as a noncommissioned rungroot after metric. You will have to qualify academically to meet intercalate requirements to get accepted to PMA and then go through the ISSB selection process. the training of a noncommissioned soldier is not gonna cut you any slack cuz your also trying to prepare for your inter examinations & it will be extremely tough. You are better off waiting 2 more years, finish your FSc/FA whatever with good grades and then apply for PMA...prepare for ISSB in tandem with your intermediate studies.

my question to the members is what if i enlist in army after matric and apply for pma two years later will this be helpful futher more does this increase chances of selection as soldiers are subjected to rigorous training and how will be education quality in army this is not a very common method of selection but i want to hear your opinion

A piece of advice. You need to learn how to write with punctuations. PMA is all about punctuations and exceptions are not tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom