What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

i have a question....which country is hostile towards jordan?
none....they surrendered their claim in favour of israeli occupation after 1967 war...so whats now left to fight for?

none....they surrendered their claim in favour of israeli occupation after 1967 war...so whats now left to fight for?

but still man it dosent mean that they can have an awsome military;)

Sir do u really think Israel is such a great country man are you really serious and second having an army and being ready for fight is order of ALLAH and HIS GREAT PROPHET SAW

Sir do u really think Israel is such a great country man are you really serious and second having an army and being ready for fight is order of ALLAH and HIS GREAT PROPHET SAW

where did i said israel is such a great country?:what:
its not even a country..Palestine is a country...israel is an occupation:agree:

where did i said israel is such a great country?:what:
its not even a country..Palestine is a country...israel is an occupation:agree:
Israel is diseases and to get rid of diseases you need equipment and no one can trust Israel

Dear salvag . . . you ask and then you answer . . dear . . which country is hostile towards Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia . . . etc? . . . Do you know that Switzerland (The Neutral Peaceful State) is able to mobilize 10% of its population within 72 hours.

Jordan Arab Army 1916-2011

Last edited by a moderator:
jaf1.jpg

jaf2w.jpg

jaf3g.jpg

jaf4.jpg

jaf5.jpg

jaf6.jpg

jaf7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom