What's new

Jordanian F-16 "Shot Down" by ISIS

Jordan does not have a CSAR unit, but Saudi Arabia does, I hope Saudi Arabia send Squadron 99 to rescue the pilot, or at least attempt it.

qr3G9.jpg

Oh my God :(

I feel so sorry for that young air warrior.

I pray that somebody manages to get him out of hell alive. The so called Islamic "state" is the worst piece of shi* that happened to human civilization and humanity in the last couple of years.

Islamic State militants claim capture of Jordanian pilot | The Jordan Times
Dec 24, 2014

AMMAN –– The Islamic State group on Wednesday shot down a warplane from the US-led coalition over northern Syria, a monitoring group said, with the jihadists claiming to have captured a Jordanian pilot, Agence France Presse (AFP) reported.

A photo of Muath Kasasbeh. The pilot the Islamic State claims to have captured.
120d26e8589bf85843a39ae71c94dcc1a2751081.jpg

"We have confirmed reports that IS members took a (non-Syrian) Arab pilot prisoner after shooting his plane down with an anti-aircraft missile near Raqa city," the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said, according to AFP.

The IS branch in Raqa published photographs on jihadist websites purporting to show its fighters holding the captured pilot, with a caption identifying him as Jordanian.

Media reports said the terrorist group identified the name of the pilot as Muath Kasasbeh. Government and army official could not be reached for comments.

Heartfelt condolences to the pilot's family.

Any word from the Jordanians yet?

Pilots should have a cyanide capsule ready in hand!! Better to die than to be tortured at the hands of evil!! But to use it needs guts.

The only two things that need to be discussed are:

1. Who supplied ISIS with FN-6 (Saudia or Pakistan)?
2. Who created ISIS in the first place?

Rest is all conjecture.

qatar supplied FN-6

The only two things that need to be discussed are:

1. Who supplied ISIS with FN-6 (Saudia or Pakistan)?
2. Who created ISIS in the first place?

Rest is all conjecture.

1. It was an Igla captured from Assad's captured armouries.
2. ISIS was created in 2003 way back when in the days of Anti-US invasion and was supported by Assad. You can go read.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom