What's new

Journalist Jameel Farooqi may be exterminated in the next few days

Whats their plan?

Exterminate journalists, have the PDM rule for life while they call the shots.

In todays banana republic of Pakistan anything is possible... There is nation... Just monkey thugs in power

Sorry guys, but it wouldn’t let me embed the video. He’s saying some crazy shit. I haven’t seen anyone calling out milstablishment like this...

Dude, whatever patriotism the youth had for Pakistan has fast been evaporated in the past 6 months or so. Hope this reverses, but holy sh!t the f*ck up establishment has done.

Imagine torturing, humiliating, and threatening the pro-Pak, pro-army patriots while serving the interests that align with the likes of Gul Bukhari, Hussein Haqqani, Waqas Goraya etc. This is what has been happening de-facto (whatever the intentions). What a demoralizing sh*tshow. @PanzerKiel sir, let your institution know how things are being perceived here (if Defence.pk is turning sour on our army.....what hope there is for normative folks on the streets?)

Shall leave Pakistan, if possible.

Shall leave Pakistan, if possible.
Pfff.

I'm moving there.
Pakistan needs to be reclaimed at a base level. By building strong, morally sound communities in Pakistan, the reclamation can occur. This is due to the fact that society is built in a pyramid construct, with the base directly influencing the top.
If you go out onto the streets, you'll see the rubbish on the streets and sheer lack of care that the young generation have for the land that their grandparents strived to create.
If a sense of pride, belonging and responsibility are instilled within these people, the state can rise once again.

The army especially, needs to enforce basic principles at all levels. If no one else is willing to do this, I will.

@Jazzbot @Jango @Areesh @akramishaqkhan @khansaheeb

Can you or one of the PTI supporters you know reach out to this kid and advise him to gtfo of Pakistan immediately.

I seriously think his life is in danger.
I can get to him - but short of something specific will be difficult to get him out. Please note some of these guys are not financially independent where they can just get up and leave. They have families to feed, they have jobs. People dont realize how difficult it is for these men, and what they are willing to sacrifice.

Look I'll be the first to say the 80% of our media is crap. But sometimes we need to tolerate the 80% in order to save the 20%.
If you know of something specific in terms of threat, let me know and we'll handle it. Also I think there is too much heat so likelihood of another attack is low. Only part I am concerned about is foreign agencies doing a few hits in order to create more heat in the entire system. That certainly is a possibility, also something we cannot overlook with respect to AS.

Having said that I listened to his video. Reminds me of "aa bail, mujhe maar"
Guy needs to calm down a bit. Either he is a revolutionary or a media person. He needs to decide, because how he gets dealt with will be very different between the two. And once he has decided on which path he is taking then he needs to be prepared for any eventuality.

Last edited:
I can get to him - but short of something specific will be difficult to get him out. Please note some of these guys are not financially independent where they can just get up and leave. They have families to feed, they have jobs. People dont realize how difficult it is for these men, and what they are willing to sacrifice.

Look I'll be the first to say the 80% of our media is crap. But sometimes we need to tolerate the 80% in order to save the 20%.
If you know of something specific in terms of threat, let me know and we'll handle it. Also I think there is too much heat so likelihood of another attack is low. Only part I am concerned about is foreign agencies doing a few hits in order to create more heat in the entire system. That certainly is a possibility, also something we cannot overlook with respect to AS.

Having said that I listened to his video. Reminds me of "aa bail, mujhe maar"
Guy needs to calm down a bit. Either he is a revolutionary or a media person. He needs to decide, because how he gets dealt with will be very different between the two. And once he has decided on which path he is taking then he needs to be prepared for any eventuality.

I think he snapped because of the threats he’s been getting and the torture he’s already endured. He seems like a harmless and naive kid. He studied journalism in the US and even if people don’t like him, he shouldn’t be picked up or murdered. We already lost AS.

If you can, advise this guy to either take down the video or get out of Pakistan. I don’t want see the son of another mother being murdered.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom