What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

Man ...

That response what because you called me m'am.

Wasn't that clear the first time around.

From where the hell did the dating angle come from?

Cheers, Doc
Wow wow wow!!! so if someone calls you ma'm or a mr...It is a signal for you that someone is interested in you... and that's a date offer. :omghaha:

and by the way...If you had lived in west (instead of just being westoxified desi), you would realise that ma'm is really a formal word and normally used for elderly women towards whom one has no marital/relationship interests...so wake up and learn about the world. It does not work like that. When a person is getting formal, it means he or she wants to maintain a respectable distance from you. Don't shoot for the stars...they are high..really high.. Mr. Hairy Dude

Last edited:
Wow so if some one calls you ma'm or a mr...It is a single for you that someone is interested in you. and by the way...If you had lived in west (instead of just being westoxified desi), you would realise that ma'm is really formal and normally used for elderly women towards whom one has no interest...so wake up and learn. Don't shoot for the stars...they are high..really high.. Mr. Hairy Dude

Ignored.

Cheers, Doc

She was killed by Naxal as the probe is releasing now.

Every time the enemies of India try to raise the boogey of Hindu extremism, their efforts fall flat. Tsk!

Is the Hindu anger more towards Hindus internally?

You said something about Hindus being in charge for the first time in 400 years.

Firstly, that's not technically correct. Because the Maratha were in charge, total charge, for over a hundred years, just 300 years ago.

Also, who the hell do you think has been in charge for the last 70 years of Independent India?

Parsis?

Cheers, Doc

Spot on.
My Anger and a larger section of Hindu are not angry at Muslims or Christians. They are what they are because a section of "hindus" have been helping them do it.

My point being, just because a person has "hindu" name does not make that person a hindu. There are millions who have hindus name and have less respect for Hinduism than some one like Owaisi.
We are pissed with these Hindu who are stabbing us in the back and turn around and wink at us pretending to be a Hindu.

I got my dates wrong. After Marathas, Modi is the first time where Hindus have been truly in power.

For past 70 years, in name only Hindus have ruled. That can be a debate for another day.

For all those talking about a journalists death, let me talk about another journalist death and how the same liberals have dealt with it.

Shahabuddin and lalu killed a journalist named rajdeo Ranjan from Bihar. The former is in jail and CBI has filed charge sheet as well.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...murder-case/story-DB8cADkuZZ5gJgDqVEDXXI.html

Now, journalists like Rajdeep, Sagarika, Burkha and esteemed personalities like Kanhayya who are pained by a journalist death now were not so pained when Ranjan was brutally murdered by Lallu and his gang.
In fact, here is how badly these people were affected by the brutal murder of journalist Ranjan...

upload_2017-9-9_7-17-21.jpeg

upload_2017-9-9_7-17-35.jpeg

upload_2017-9-9_7-17-59.jpeg

upload_2017-9-9_7-18-12.jpeg

Yup, these people are so pained by Ranjan's death.
@padamchen all of them are Hindus. Just look at their duplicity when dealing deaths of 2 different journalists. Do you even remember these 4 even questioning lallu on the brutal killing of Ranjan?

Does anyone remember Joginder Singh?
He was brutally set on fire in 2015 and killed by SP minister.
What makes this more diabolical is that this journalist on his death bed identified his killers in front of a magistrate & the so called liberal media winked and ignored it.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jun/10/indian-journalist-joginder-singh-set-on-fire

Anyone remember how badly the current people who are affected by Gauri's death, were affected by Joginder Singh's brutal killing?

These same so called liberals were quiet. They did not utter a word against the SP govt or Congress. They were all chummy with these 2 parties even after they brutally burned a journalist to death.

Bro, I have been saying it all along.

The war that's coming is not communal.

It's a class war.

On a scale that will make Hindu Muslim riots look like a pub brawl.

Cheers, Doc

You better hope for a strong RSS when that happens.

There is a marked difference between RSS & other hindu orgs.

As an example, take the recent China Dokhlam scenario. Did you not wonder why no RSS leader made any comments?
There was a clear directive from Modi that only few people will comment on the issue. Even in govt, not every minister or leader spoke. It was left to very very select few who handled the whole situation.
RSS is extremely disciplined and their fights for most of part is one of ideology.

What ever the war you think will happen, your best hope for survival is RSS. After the CCP, RSS has the largest cadre in the world. More often than not, this cadre is disciplined and listens to what the top brass says.
Worse would be groups like VHP or Bhajarang Dal. They are not known to be docile by any means.
Worst is having no group in charge.

I will bet a 1000 bucks she was killed by congress or other secular goons. In any case, secular journalists and liberal elite like the award wapsi/intolerance gang have lost all their support amongst Hindus by not speaking out against the violence against Hindus in West Bengal and forced conversion cases in Kerala. Pretty much Modi could execute them all today and no one will care. 2019 election results are already known today. The only question is how badly the seculars will be thrashed.

Some would say I'm probably the alpha sanghi of PDF.

But I truly do not like how our own Muslims are being treated now.

Take that as you will ...

Cheers, Doc

You don't need to feel any shame, they are being treated far better than how they treat Hindus in their countries. If any thing, they are being treated little too nice. Imagine a Hindu forcefully converting muslims in Pakistan like some muslims did to Hindus in Kerala, they would be slaughtered. We are being very nice.

I will bet a 1000 bucks she was killed by congress or other secular goons. In any case, secular journalists and liberal elite like the award wapsi/intolerance gang have lost all their support amongst Hindus by not speaking out against the violence against Hindus in West Bengal and forced conversion cases in Kerala. Pretty much Modi could execute them all today and no one will care. 2019 election results are already known today. The only question is how badly the seculars will be thrashed.

You don't need to feel any shame, they are being treated far better than how they treat Hindus in their countries. If any thing, they are being treated little too nice. Imagine a Hindu forcefully converting muslims in Pakistan like some muslims did to Hindus in Kerala, they would be slaughtered. We are being very nice.

Welcome back @salimpheku

@waz

Cheers, Doc

You better hope for a strong RSS when that happens.

There is a marked difference between RSS & other hindu orgs.

As an example, take the recent China Dokhlam scenario. Did you not wonder why no RSS leader made any comments?
There was a clear directive from Modi that only few people will comment on the issue. Even in govt, not every minister or leader spoke. It was left to very very select few who handled the whole situation.
RSS is extremely disciplined and their fights for most of part is one of ideology.

What ever the war you think will happen, your best hope for survival is RSS. After the CCP, RSS has the largest cadre in the world. More often than not, this cadre is disciplined and listens to what the top brass says.
Worse would be groups like VHP or Bhajarang Dal. They are not known to be docile by any means.
Worst is having no group in charge.

You lost me here.

You are either naive or thrifty with the truth if you are saying that the RSS is not the fountainhead of and exerts its writ over the VHP and the BD.

The Shiv Sena has always been disdainful of the RSS. No secret there.

Cheers, Doc

You lost me here.

You are either naive or thrifty with the truth if you are saying that the RSS is not the fountainhead of and exerts its writ over the VHP and the BD.

The Shiv Sena has always been disdainful of the RSS. No secret there.

Cheers, Doc

Where the common interests meet, all of them work together.
And I can see how they are sometimes mistaken for being the same or working under a single direction. Little do one remember what Modi did to VHP in his own state Gujarat.

SS may be disdainful in public but let me assure you if a finger is laid on Bhagawath, SS will be more rabid than RSS cadre with their actions. People often assume the cadres of BJP, RSS and SS are different. There are many cadres of SS who are RSS members.

On a larger note, not many people want to acknowledge a lot of RSS leaders were part of Congress pre-independence.

Being an RSS member is not an exclusion club. You should probably see Diggy Raja's comments on RSS before he 'pretends' to have gone off his rockers.

Only fact in all this is that BJP is the political wing of RSS and not the other way around. People often assume or comment that Modi would think independently off RSS little realizing is Modi is RSS. He was a pracharak of RSS, enough said.

Where the common interests meet, all of them work together.
And I can see how they are sometimes mistaken for being the same or working under a single direction. Little do one remember what Modi did to VHP in his own state Gujarat.

SS may be disdainful in public but let me assure you if a finger is laid on Bhagawath, SS will be more rabid than RSS cadre with their actions. People often assume the cadres of BJP, RSS and SS are different. There are many cadres of SS who are RSS members.

On a larger note, not many people want to acknowledge a lot of RSS leaders were part of Congress pre-independence.

Being an RSS member is not an exclusion club. You should probably see Diggy Raja's comments on RSS before he 'pretends' to have gone off his rockers.

Only fact in all this is that BJP is the political wing of RSS and not the other way around. People often assume or comment that Modi would think independently off RSS little realizing is Modi is RSS. He was a pracharak of RSS, enough said.

Just so you know.

I am SS. In every way that counts.

I do not deny cross pollination of cadre.

The Hindu angle put me off joining the RSS. There was never anything similar in the Sena. Where a Maratha is by soil and blood spilt and not faith.

Cheers, Doc

Just so you know.

I am SS. In every way that counts.

I do not deny cross pollination of cadre.

The Hindu angle put me off joining the RSS. There was never anything similar in the Sena. Where a Maratha is by soil and blood spilt and not faith.

Cheers, Doc

SS also fights elections in other states.
The Maratha ploy they use in MH elections is just that. Look at the larger picture, especially when they campaign in other states.

Amyway, RSS is neither innocent nor are they criminal. They are an organization of their time. If it wasn't RSS, it would be VHP and I can assure you that you & me both would shuddering with disgust if it is VHP in position of RSS.

RSS is present in most states. The communists are openly killing them in Kerala. you think RSS can't target them in other states? It would be so easy to target Communists in MH, MP, Gujarat or other states and get away with it.
Now, I want you to analyse why RSS is making sure that this battle is spilling over to outside of Kerala.

Back
Top Bottom