Joyland: Taboo-tackling Pakistani film makes history at Cannes

Traditional Pakistani culture from Multan

More Folk music - great Pakistani traditions from Multan

Additional Pakistani culture from Multan
Traditional Panchayat decrees 12 yr old girl be gang raped

More Pakistani traditions from where you are
Corruption riddled Multan revenue department

Hit the nail on the head.

Adha mulk chori aur makkari par chal raha hai, stage shows and mujras in every old part of every city, hookers walking around openly with police protection in front of the D Watson in F10 markaz, MNA's and MPA's being bribed, no law applicable to the powerful, qabza mafia in full flow, half the population in Sindh shitting outside their jhonpris, but muh culture and muh values.

FFS some of those in power seriously are deluded.

Hit the nail on the head.

Adha mulk chori aur makkari par chal raha hai, stage shows and mujras in every old part of every city, hookers walking around openly with police protection in front of the D Watson in F10 markaz, MNA's and MPA's being bribed, no law applicable to the powerful, qabza mafia in full flow, half the population in Sindh shitting outside their jhonpris, but muh culture and muh values.

FFS some of those in power seriously are deluded.
Two wrongs don't make a right

LGBT is against Islamic principles and is filthy. No media should promote such thing in Pakistan.

Pakistani movie makers lets make a movie on controversial topics to get international hits and later international rona dhona -

Two wrongs don't make a right

LGBT is against Islamic principles and is filthy. No media should promote such thing in Pakistan.

I haven't watched the movie or read a synopsis so I cannot comment on it's message, but isn't it just highlighting an issue that exists in Pakistan rather than promote it?

I haven't watched the movie or read a synopsis so I cannot comment on it's message, but isn't it just highlighting an issue that exists in Pakistan rather than promote it?
for some folks making a movie == promoting

220 million people and rather then a film that represents Pakistan, our history, culture, people

It's always about the homo's,some sort of liberal shit about men buming each other and he-she's that is lapped up by the degenerates at Cannes and the Oscars

Have you watched the movie??

PM Shehbaz Sharif sets up committee to review 'Joyland' ban: Salman Sufi​

Every charlatan is milking their way to glory. Welcome to Pakistan. From military to filmmakers. From politicians to cleaners. Every single individual is busy pleasing ego and filling pockets. Nothing good ever comes out of this sorry hellhole. A colony created by the Brits for pure entertainment.

Last edited:
It's not highlighting its imposition there's a difference the guy who directed the film did an open gay scene in an Urdu OTT short movie its not highlighting the real struggle lets say faced by khawja sara it's rather imposing open gay eloping.

Being gay is a disease and should be kept to your bedroom no one gives a flip about what you do in your personal space why impose it on people?

On the topic of Mujras that you guys bring up to somehow justify LGBTQ do you even know that they are looked down upon through the same lens as the gays so let's not play petty fights, we are giving the limelight to the wrong crowd who do not even know what the real struggles are in Pakistan.

Has anyone ever made a movie on the poor kissan anyone even ponder about the average student who cant pay his fees anyone ever felt the pain of ghareeb single moms who are doing hard work to support their daughters and sons No ham to LGBTQ ki g*nd maray ge.

Fight your wars first at home.

What will you guys push for next having separate LGBTQ bathrooms please get a life and come down to earth.

@SQ8

Traditional Pakistani culture from Multan

More Folk music - great Pakistani traditions from Multan

Additional Pakistani culture from Multan
Traditional Panchayat decrees 12 yr old girl be gang raped

More Pakistani traditions from where you are
Corruption riddled Multan revenue department
Mujra is not culture its corruption just like LGBTQ and is equally shunned by sane folks.

The real culture of Pakistan is sadly being destroyed by Liberandus of the West where People like Andrew Tate are giving lectures to fat kids behind computer screens on how to grow a family.

Mujra is not culture its corruption just like LGBTQ and is equally shunned by sane folks.

The real culture of Pakistan is sadly being destroyed by Liberandus of the West where People like Andrew Tate are giving lectures to fat kids behind computer screens on how to grow a family.

Andrew Tate is literally just trolling. He's done it for business gains, and his net worth has expanded massively

Have you watched the movie??

PM Shehbaz Sharif sets up committee to review 'Joyland' ban: Salman Sufi​

Yeah because I've got nothing better to do then watch films about these freaking deviant trash

Trust the Sharif's and PMLN/PPP to try and promote this filth

for some folks making a movie == promoting
Pajeet, stay out of our business

Every charlatan is milking their way to glory. Welcome to Pakistan. From military to filmmakers. From politicians to cleaners. Every single individual is busy pleasing ego and filling pockets. Nothing good ever comes out of this sorry hellhole. A colony created by the Brits for pure entertainment.
We will have to our drag our leaders out onto the streets to take control

This LGBT promotion is to plague our society and appeasement to western liberal values, it's being pushed by America onto their slaves in GHQ

"Highlighting an issue"

A story which presents homosexual martial affairs with transgenders is promoting it. If you want to highlight the "issue", make a documentary and explicitly claim it to be wrong, immoral, and filthy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom