What's new

JSQM leader Bashir Qureshi dies at the age of 54

Emmie

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Chairman Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz (JSQM) Bashir Qureshi has passed away at the age of 54, Geo News reported.

According to initial reports the cause of death was cardiac arrest.

Bashir Ahmed Qureshi was born on 10 August 1959 at Motan Pur Mohalla in Ratodero, Larkano District in Sindh.

JSQM leader Bashir Qureshi dies at the age of 54 - geo.tv

Shieeeeeeeeet! I don't know whether to offer my condolences or cheer with sheer happiness.

Anyways good riddance.

Great Leader Great Human And A Great Person ... Always Being Peaceful, And Always Taught Being Peaceful To His Followers. Never Disturb Pakistan Or Pakistani Peoples. May Allah Bless His Soul ... Very Sad And Sorrowful News ... He Was Way Better Than All Pakistani Leaders .... May Allah Bless His Soul, Amen. Long Live Pakistan... :(

^^ wasnot in his rally they shouted slogan against Pakistan ??

anyway, the timing of his death is meaningful...

I am not sure if I have discussed it here, that JSQM was being used probably to strengthen Sindh card... however, his sudden death has left Zardari abit upset, that is why he has said what he has in today's newspapers...

nonetheless, RIP,

Don't know whether to offer condolence or be happy. Confused. Anyways RIP.

...and here goes his Sindh-Desh with him to the grave. Ab koi aor ****** iss ki Jaga le ga - to pursue his secular agenda...

I didn't like him any more than you did...perhaps even less. But let the dead be !

You are right I didnt have any good feelings for him but now he is dead man and belongs to Almighty. RIP Mr Bashir

After Bhutto and Bibi, another shaheed comes along the way (sarcastic)

Back
Top Bottom