What's new

JUI -F decided to end agreement with the Government

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you know. The cat or shall I say the dog is out of the bag.

We had the news that thousands of JUI F supporters were already in Islamabad/Rawalpindi staying in different madrasas. Ready to cause havoc on the streets of the capital.
The agreement to come to Peshawar mor and return was always a trick played by the diesel.

IK and PTI had been very gullible to trust the snakes.

Now that Noora Butt is also out and would be out from the jail on Tuesday, thanks to corrupt Pakistani judges. The game is on.

I have already predicted that as soon as Nawaja is out of the jail, he would be fine. They know why and how his platelets have gone down and what to do to bring them back.
Gaanja is fine. You will see in next few days. He would be holding political meetings and giving orders to his supporters to help Fazal bring down the government of PTI.

Fcuk this system in Pakistan. This is made and run by the crooks for their own benefits.

This news bring to you courtesy of
Banana Republic of Pakistan.

Last edited:

We had the news that thousands of JUI F supporters were already in Islamabad/Rawalpindi staying in different madrasas. Ready to cause havoc on the streets of the capital.
The agreement to come to Peshawar mor and return was always a trick played by the diesel.

Now that Noora Butt is also out and would be out from the jail on Tuesday, thanks to corrupt Pakistani judges. The game is on.

I have already predicted that as soon as Nawaja is out of the jail, he would be fine. They know why and how his platelets have gone down and what to do to bring them back.
Gaanja is fine. You will see in next few days. He would be holding political meetings and giving orders to his supporters to help Fazal bring down the government of PTI.

Fcuk this system in Pakistan. This is made and run by the crooks for their own benefits.

I'm actually happy that this will bury the system once and for all.

This is exactly where the so called "establishment" that pseudo-liberals are always crying about should come in, all it would take is some 'evidence' of terrorism or something and the govt can roll in and jail the lot of them.

Good. Niazi's end is near.

This is where the 950 km between Rahim Yar Khan and Islamabad come in handy

Good. Niazi's end is near.
Hazaron khwahishein aisi :D
Your lot said the same when Rizvi entered Islamabad

This stupidity of every Tom sick and Harry charging islamabad needs to end.. . Make an example of them

I'm actually happy that this will bury the system once and for all.

well, I would be all for it, provided that those who upholding this system and bring their desire changes to the system by giving NROs would be gone too. Which is not going to happen.

Therefore, please don't ask for it. It would mean another engineered system, which is guarantee to fail.
We would be on the old beaten track of "doctrine of necessity". Damn.

PTI problem is that almost all the Pakistani media is against them.
They have alienated few which used to support them, namely, Dr Dhabar Dhos, Hameed Bhatti and Sami Ibrahim.
Now Dr Dhabar Dhos spit venom against PTI and IK in his program, he is bitter that he was put in the prison.
Hameed Bhatti the cruel 5th grader he is, is even more crude in criticism.
Sami is behaving reasonably well, despite the insult suffered by the hands of Fawad.

Things don't look good at all.

Remember when PTI did the Dharna.

Army Chief called Prime Minister and suggested dealing the situation with peace and to avoid violence on both sides as it destroys fabric of unity.

Let's see what happens this time. PTI hypocrisy is going to reach new levels.
Remember 2018 when army itself was part of TLP removal? :D

If Fazool admi backs out from agreement, the moral high ground will be with PTI. Remember PTI always said we will allow dharna since they were accused of being hypocrite if they did not. So they said we are OK protest as much as you want however under SC of Pakistan decision you cannot come into red zone to what molvi Fazool agreed upon. Now if he backs out it is the responsibility of government to implement the decision of SC. If government fails than SC can order army to implement law. Either way this Fazool admi is going down for the betterment of Pakistan as will the politics of PMLN and PPP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom