What's new

Jundullah involved in recent Karachi blasts: CID

Keep crying sonny. :)

Its Mr Pasha who must be crying.. Not me.. India is just enjoying its share of popcorn watching the tango between USA and Pakistan :pop:

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

yeah the lawsuit which is only a lawsuit on paper. . .

has anything materialized from it :laugh:

there are lawsuits being filed against Leon Panetta; does that mean anything to them? Works both ways.

What law suite.. Would be interesting to know.. Didnt have that dope ...

Thats new information..

Which is that country again whose Intelligence chief is being sued for terror attacks on foreign soil and murder ??

I think the guys name is Pasha or something, but cant place teh name of the agency .. hmmm...

and u fail to point out abt President and prime minster who have been charged with war crimes in foriegn land.

Yeah BUSH and Blair forgot that........

So making a case against any entity does make any difference .

Its Mr Pasha who must be crying.. Not me.. India is just enjoying its share of popcorn watching the tango between USA and Pakistan :pop:

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

What law suite.. Would be interesting to know.. Didnt have that dope ...

Thats new information..

I have been to india, the vast majority of the people their, just worry about where the next meal is coming from.

Mr. Pasha crying??? He was the one who already turned his back on the people begging for his cooperation.

He's playing it smart, actually. If i examine the headlines, it's mostly the Pentagon that is doing the crying lately.

and u fail to point out abt President and prime minster who have been charged with war crimes in foriegn land.

Yeah BUSH and Blair forgot that........

So making a case against any entity does make any difference .

Interesting.. Did Bush and Blair defend themselves in this tribunal thingie.. Last I heard, Pakistani govt was scrambling to lay out defences for Mr Pasha in the NY court.. :)

And btw, do read the context in which I posted this example..

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

I have been to india, the vast majority of the people their, just worry about where the next meal is coming from.

I have been to Pakistan and the vast majority of people there just worry about if they will reach back home or will get killed in a terror strike or drone strike..

See how easy it is to generalize..

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Mr. Pasha crying??? He was the one who already turned his back on the people begging for his cooperation.

He's playing it smart, actually. If i examine the headlines, it's mostly the Pentagon that is doing the crying lately.

No Dude.. Pentagon is publicly abusing Pakistan.. Its only the US state department that is towing the moderate line.. Or didnt you hear what mullen had to say..

This is revenged maybe, Pakistan soldiers got Jundullah leaders extradited back to Iran authorities few years back...

Pakistan arrests Jundullah leader

PressTV - 'Pakistan arrests Jundallah member'

--------------------

Realizing my post complete 2400 few minute ago.

youniskhanton_550.jpg

:enjoy:

Jundallah is american group....... sponsored and tranied by USA

Back
Top Bottom