What's new

Jundullah vows allegiance to Islamic State!

It should not come as a surprise that one terrorist group is voicing its support for another terrorist group. Their common agenda is reflected through their terrorist activities on a regular basis. We’ve seen over and over that they will cross all lines to spread fear and chaos among people. The indiscriminate killings, kidnappings, and suicide attacks are executed on a regular basis. Our nations have simply refused to bow down to their acts of terror, and our shared will and desire to defeat terrorism motivates us to push ahead with our peace mission. It is important for us to remain unified against those who threaten the safety of our land and people. Our leaders and officials from the highest level continue to meet regularly to address our shared concerns in the region, and we hope to negate the common threat of terrorism through shared cooperation and assistance.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Last edited:
these small groups are desperately trying to lick the balls of Bhagdadi ..but ISIS is fighting with kurds , and Iraq and syrian armed forces .. the best these kind of small groups can do for now is that accommodate ISIS commanders

Hahahaha u mad bro. there is no such quote from any spiritual end.
ha ha Ya I was right ...anyhow if there was none before then all credit goes to you ..Its really a beautiful spiritual quote ..

Unfortunately, I don't see a short term fix to jandullah. I'm not too concerned about their nexus with IS, cuz that's just a scare tactic and getting the law enforcement to stretch their resources.

But jundullah in Itself is an evil organization that needs to be tackled regardless of their links with whomever. But, unfortunately, they have way too many links in the govt and probably the police too.

Thats why they're able to operate with such impunity. God knows when these facilitators will be taken out cuz only then these groups can eradicated.

War on terror caused even more terror. Just look at Kashmir, Xinjiang, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq where this strategy was deployed by various nations of the world. Why not try something else?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

@Horus @Oscar

War on terror caused even more terror. Just look at Kashmir, Xinjiang, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq where this strategy was deployed by various nations of the world. Why not try something else?

Which country do you want to be the dictator of?

I call dibs on Seychelles.

Eradicate the a$$holes.
The thing is, we also need to cut down their support base. The 'NICE framework' I talked about a couple of times before would be really helpful here.

I am in favour of eliminating terrorism, militants and the Taliban, Jundullah, ISIS, whatever. The thing is that by bombing and killing them and expecting terrorism to decrease, It actually increases. We need to cut down their support base, that is the only thing that lets them survive after getting pounded every now and again.

Here's what I propose - based on Imran Khan's explanation of his ideas in one of the interviews:

Negotiate with those willing to negotiate, remove them from the Terrorism equation
Improve relations with the relatively peaceful people to eliminate the Taliban support base
Conduct military operations against those unwilling to negotiate (such as the Taliban or Jundullah or whoever is in the mood to get their arse kicked)
Ensure that the area is given attention in the long-term to prevent any terrorism issues from arising again.

Simple and effective but not easy. However, it is required. Without it, we're spinning in circles.
Kill terrorists ---> Create more terrorists in the process ----> pause while they regroup -----> Kill terrorists -----> and so on and so forth.
A little more 'in-depth' approach is required.

Back
Top Bottom