What's new

Just became father of another baby girl!

wow congratulations i am blessed with 2 daughters (7 years, 10 months) and a son (13 years) and i can certainly say daughters are the best :D

Alhamdulillah! All praise to Allah and his final prophet PBUH.

Just became father to a second daughter. Mother and child are in good condition. May Allah also give children to those parents that are seeking.

Mashallah bro Allah bless her and your family.

"The person who is put to a test because of the birth of the daughters and then he treats them generously, they will become a means of rescue for him from Hell." (Bukhari, Muslim).

"The one who brought up two girls till they attained their maturity, will appear along with me on the Resurrection Day ... Saying this the Holy Prophet jointed and raised his fingers. (Muslim).

"The Muslim who has two daughters and he looks after them well, they will lead him to Paradise." (Bukhari: Al-Adab al-Mufrad).

Just became father to a second daughter. Mother and child are in good condition. May Allah also give children to those parents that are seeking.
MashAllah . Congratulations brother .

MashaAllah !!! Mabrook my brother.

Mubarrak brother and Ameen.

May Allah bless all those who seek children with the gift of beautiful, healthy and Muslim children.

Congratz mate, i pray that she gets her looks from her mum and not you :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom