What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread on this forum search for it, and Mexicans are mostly illegal around here.
I am asking official reference for your statement. Also, I am quoting 1.1 million GC application pending with US by Mexicans who are not in US... so stop pulling data out of thin air...
Here is official GC stats for 2013 -http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2013AnnualReport/FY13AnnualReport-TableIII.pdf

Last edited:
And I know what Eunuch means, just wondering why the original article never mentioned that...

What original...? I brought two link for better understanding. This is unfortunate for any men to get this kind of bad treatment.

I am asking official reference for your statement. Also, I am quoting 1.1 million GC application pending with US by Mexicans who are not in US... so stop pulling data out of thin air...
Here is official GC stats for 2013 -http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2013AnnualReport/FY13AnnualReport-TableIII.pdf

My mistake mate, I mixed up residency requests with emigration requests. This was what I meant. My point was more Indian professionals are migrating for the same reasons I was referring to H1B visa requests.
Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

If you look at the context I was referring to professionals, Mexicans are mostly working off the books.

My mistake mate, I mixed up residency requests with emigration requests. This was what I meant. My point was more Indian professionals are migrating for the same reasons I was referring to H1B visa requests.
Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

If you look at the context I was referring to professionals, Mexicans are mostly working off the books.
All H1Bs are not migrating. In fact, most H1Bs never migrate permanently. They are here for working with clients and after visa is over, they go back. Not to deny that they don't want to migrate or all of them will go back but only 3,000-4,000 can get GC in a year compared to 170,000 or so visas issued.

All H1Bs are not migrating. In fact, most H1Bs never migrate permanently. They are here for working with clients and after visa is over, they go back. Not to deny that they don't want to migrate or all of them will go back but only 3,000-4,000 can get GC in a year compared to 170,000 or so visas issued.

I think that is irrelevant to both this thread and to my point. I never said they would stick around I just said people especially professionals from developing countries will go where there is work. Any so let us drop it now.

we need an alliace between china, russia and india

This kind of sentiment will only make terrorist have more fuel. After MB get banned, ISIL has more fire power and support. Generalization is not right. I believe China leadership understand this very well, but common Chinese who knows nothing about Islam sometime make wild generalization like this. I just want to say that Wahhabism and Salafist has a dogma to surrender and obey the current ruler, thats why Salafy in Egypt doesn't support MB, because they follow some Hadist that told like that.

Respect other people belief and let they do what they want to do as long as they don't do any harm to the society.

suffism and wahhabism has already been tainted by Petrodollar country to become their tool, although until now myself doesn't know what is their true motive and agenda. You must admit lot of preaching and teaching in pesantren and madrassa related with Saudi funding has already became the sources of terrorism roots and manpower around the world.

A hot-spot discussion about Religious Movement on Chinese internet ... in China YunNan ... there'r some ppl ...
Even not in China XinJiang, it's in YunNan province ( South-West of China, border close to South-East Asia nations ) maybe local Chinese Hui ethnic groups. :coffee:

115820xq5nl6p9v5cgo6gg.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422dkz3kl6rcwcra9xw.jpg.thumb.jpg

214422lcvses2j485pp4ze.jpg.thumb.jpg

214424zrrvjallunjljt1u.jpg.thumb.jpg

What do u think ???

I say local government is the STUPID !
If BeiJing government won't do something in laws,
China & Chinese ppl will pay for this.:coffee:

Islamic extremism is a global problem, it needs a global solution. I propose one solution here:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)

China has the potential to play a positive and constructive role to solve this problem of religious extremism, not just within China, but in the global arena as well. The problem of religious extremism needs a clever and intelligent solution and the backing of some important and powerful countries behind this effort. It is very much a solvable problem.

Islamic extremism I believe is a direct geopolitical consequence of the interference by some countries and powers in some Muslim regions and countries, in the past few centuries and the interference still continues today. What is needed is the minimization of these outside interference and also some steps to alleviate the disturbances already created by the interference in the past.

Ok assimilate only when cases like Tianamen square arise.
But if a minority turn against China ,then I think assimilating them can be call as 'ethnic cleansing'.

Your current president killed more than the number killed 30 years ago.

Do not bring it up. Or before that, clean up your own lot.

I think most Chinese will agree with me when I say they are not yet developed, and calling Muslims and Blacks trouble makers is your own opinion now if you say there is racism against blacks than I will agree and that is in most societies even here in the states and even in your own India. There are no Muslim asylum seekers in China because Western nations offer better opportunities that is all.

Yes, we are still a developing country. :tup:

China doesn't need immigration because we still have hundreds of millions of people in the rural areas, who are moving into the urban cities at a rate of over 10 million per year, the fastest pace of urbanization in the world.

Once we've become a developed country, maybe this debate on immigration and asylum seekers will take place, but that's a long way off.

Not to mention, people in other developing countries will find it much easier to learn English compared to learning Chinese, which is not difficult to learn how to speak, but has a tough writing system.

Yes, we are still a developing country. :tup:

China doesn't need immigration because we still have hundreds of millions of people in the rural areas, who are moving into the urban cities at a rate of over 10 million per year, the fastest pace of urbanization in the world.

Once we've become a developed country, maybe this debate on immigration and asylum seekers will take place, but that's a long way off.

Not to mention, people in other developing countries will find it much easier to learn English compared to learning Chinese, which is not difficult to learn how to speak, but has a tough writing system.
Wow that's a lot, is your agriculture suffering from lack of manual labor as a result of this migration?

If xinjiang muslims cause unrest then China will not hesitate for such measures.You can agree with that

I am talking about possible terror problems.

No, my friend, the CCP government will only take draconian measures if its rule is threatened. That's why the CCP will crush pro-democracy movements, but will just let minorities fight Han majorities and then execute some Han civilians to appease the minorities. That happened in Shenzhen a couple of years ago. The CCP just wanna everyone to be quiet, that's it. This discriminatory policies against the Han majority further alienate the Han majority against minorities. Very very dangerous undercurrents and will surface if the CCP loses its ironfist grip over the society.

I wish our government is wise, but heck no, most leaders are in their 60s, a red guard generation that didn't even have proper education. Most of them probably didn't know what Wahabi is, since they have been sending little Muslim kids to Saudi Arabia for religious education, lol. Not sure whether this mission to Saudi is still going on or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom