What's new

Just see Wahhabi religious movement spreading in China ,What do u think ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, bro. I was only becoming a little sarcastic to that guy hailing from turkey. All those countries I listed dislike turkey. Both governments and peoples.

In fact, geopolitically, turkey is the least liked nation in its neighborhood.

Turkey's best friends are reactionary monarchs and blodd-lust terrorists such ISIS that is now carrying out bloodbath in Iraq against the Shi'a.

turkey's PM is a sunni fanatic.

China must be beware of the like of his kind, including the Saudis. Oil business is alright, but it is a national security threat if China allows the Saudis to get involved in education and indoctrination in China.

Their ideology is savage and brutal.

count me in, I dislike Turkey very much, both government and people.

How about Catholic Women ?

4quinasCollege.jpg

DSC05212.JPG.jpeg
I don't see them covering their face or not one example of them blowing up?

Everybody is Wahabi nowadays? :lol:

You know that term was attributed to some Muslims by outsiders. Good for the Chinese people who embrace Islam. There's nothing wrong with that.

wahabi stands for these groups

1) salafis madkhalis [ the religious establishment in Saudi Arabia ]
2) salafi jihadis - like Daesh
3) ikhwan of egypt
4) deobandis of india

They all love and follow "kitab al tawheed" written by Abdul Wahabi Najdi and "taqwiyat al iman" by Ismail dahalawi

Abdul wahabi najdi is respected only by wahabis around the globe.

Not Sunni Muslims.

Even the father and brother of Abdul wahab najdi rejected him, and he attacked both of them

I have had this argument with you before but didn't bear any fruit for the fact that you lack a sense of objectivity. If you want to discuss this you better enhance your critical thinking before getting back to me.

Being a Wahabbi is not illegal but terrorism is illegal. Xinjiang has too much extremist ideology and a brutal crackdown is the only solution.

I don't think Budha taught that.

Xinjiang has very little extremists. What is happening in Xinjiang is nationalism of the Uighur turks, not religious ideologies.

wahabis are a tiny minority among Chinese Muslims, as the Chinese Muslims have been the most anti-wahabi Muslim population on earth.

wahabis in china are divided into three groups

As long as they are peacefull then u shouldnt be affraid.
If not peaceful then Kill them before its too late. On the other hand you can always sell these morons to ISIS in Iraq as they are in need of manpower.
LOL the ally of china threatening chinese against acting on chinese interests, interesting :D

Count India too as the last defence along with china. :D

deoband in india is the seat of wahabism for the last 140 years

104755mdfubpkakws3aukk.jpg

why is everyone wearing black??
they look more like female ninjas:p:
images

why is everyone wearing black??
they look more like female ninjas:p:

I dont know why...in Quran the veil/purdah (close many part of face) is only for prophet Mohammed wife not for all Muslim women....there is no restriction in color either.....Hijab (obligated) still allow whole face to be opened

This is better :D
images

Arab women...I believe

Last edited:
China always take the side the islamic world.
I don't think the extremism is part of religion.

I dont know why...in Quran the veil is only for prophet Mohammed wife not for all Muslim women....there is no restriction in color either.....

This is better :D
images

Arab women...I believe

That is not true. here is the verse.

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

That is not true. here is the verse.

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

I mean "veil" (like burkha in Afgan) not Hijab, in Hijab (obligated) face can still be opened

“...and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms...” (Holly Quran: An-Nur: 30)

(2) Then what does the clause “placing the khumur over the bosoms” mean?
According to the commentators of the Qur’an, the women of Medina in the pre-Islamic era used to put their khumur over the head with the two ends tucked behind and tied at the back of the neck, in the process exposing their ears and neck. By saying that, “place the khumur over the bosoms,” Almighty Allah ordered the women to let the two ends of their headgear extend onto their bosoms so that they conceal their ears, the neck, and the upper part of the bosom also.3

Artis+cantik-tika+putri-kutilang-profil-biodata-biografi+artis+indonesia-berjilbab-hijab.jpg

Indonesian women with Hijab

Last edited:
Turkey's best friends are reactionary monarchs and blodd-lust terrorists such ISIS that is now carrying out bloodbath in Iraq against the Shi'a.
perhaps it's better if you guys keep yourself busy with east asian issues as you have no clue about Turkey and Isil. Turkey doesnt support islamic extremists like isil, you might be confused with anti-assad fsa, which aim is not religious, in syria. plus isil recently abducted Turkish diplomats and truck drivers in Iraq. if these things don't ring a bell to you, then zip it.

I mean "veil" (like burkha in Afgan) not Hijab, in Hijab (obligated) face can still be opened

“...and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms...” (Holly Quran: An-Nur: 30)

(2) Then what does the clause “placing the khumur over the bosoms” mean?
According to the commentators of the Qur’an, the women of Medina in the pre-Islamic era used to put their khumur over the head with the two ends tucked behind and tied at the back of the neck, in the process exposing their ears and neck. By saying that, “place the khumur over the bosoms,” Almighty Allah ordered the women to let the two ends of their headgear extend onto their bosoms so that they conceal their ears, the neck, and the upper part of the bosom also.3

Artis+cantik-tika+putri-kutilang-profil-biodata-biografi+artis+indonesia-berjilbab-hijab.jpg

Indonesian women with Hijab

''except what is apparent' Not except that which they show of it.

I will refer you to the dictionary and the books of Tafseer regarding the term ''Juyoobihinna'' in the verse I posted earlier.

Anyway religious discussions are not allowed as per pdf rules.

''except what is apparent' Not except that which they show of it.

I will refer you to the dictionary and the books of Tafseer regarding the term ''Juyoobihinna'' in the verse I posted earlier.

Anyway religious discussions are not allowed as per pdf rules.

Disputable in Muslim world. We should not focus on disputable things. Make Islam simple and not make it hard (just like what Hadist told)....I will not force what I believe and neither should you.

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.) recommended Muslims to select those partners who are best in religion (Deen) and character.

"A woman may be married for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character), so marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper." (Bukhari and Muslim)

How come we know that she is beautiful or not if we cannot see their face :cuckoo:

O People of the Book, exceed not the limits in your religion or speak anything about Allah, but the truth (Quran, An-nisa: 171)

BTW, I would like for Muslim to focus on their intention purification than debating on peripheral issue

Last edited:
cancer which won't be tolerated in China already see that action by naive Europeans.

Naive is a good word in this context. However, even we are waking up. Hate preachers are being increasingly sent packing home to whatever shithole they arrived from, and i think Turkey supplies imam's for Muslim mosques and teacher's for Islamic university in Germany.

And recently, another Muslim jihad "project" was stopped at Birmingham schools, where it was found out that nasty kind of jihad was being taught there. The plan was to bully and/or coerce all the moderate and western teachers into submission or just bully them enough to leave their jobs, leaving the jobs for their own kind. For a headmaster of one school, they planned to discredit her with allegations on SAT scores, the tests, which students do at the end of high school, you have a similar thing in China to this. Thankfully, it backfired and now investigation is in progress.

Documents leaked to the Birmingham Mail describe the campaign, dubbed Operation Trojan, outlining a step-by-step guide on how to infiltrate school staff with hardline Muslim supporters who can push through plans to transfer the schools into academies, meaning they will not be subject to local authority rules and can be run independently - with the ultimate aim of imposing fundamental Islamic values.

Birmingham council investigates 'Muslim fundamentalist plot to take over local schools' - Education News - Education - The Independent

5th column hard at work.

We need to learn from China. 1st lesson should be:

CHINA-TRIAL_2924891b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom