What's new

justice is served.Seven awarded 4-count death in Sialkot lynching case

lolz

Don't be so childish. I don't want to PM you thanks nor do i want you to match my donation.
You are aware where and who to contact about donations so no need to ask a third party for what they donated. Don't be a fairy cake that makes a lot of smoke and no fire. If you want to donate just do it. After all you are from a nation that's incredible.... Lets see if you are all talk and no action.

Thanks for the help.

Very much appreciated.

How likely is it that the sentences will be carried out?

In my opinion, the police officers should have had harsher sentences. 3 years is nothing. They allowed the brutality to happen in front of them, neglected theirduty completely, and their presence and inaction emboldened the crowd.

How likely is it that the sentences will be carried out?

In my opinion, the police officers should have had harsher sentences. 3 years is nothing. They allowed the brutality to happen in front of them, neglected theirduty completely, and their presence and inaction emboldened the crowd.

Completely agree. They just watched this horrific attack take place and took no action. They should be ashamed of themselves and so should their families

Is that a same case where rangers killed brother of a journalist in camera?????????????

a good step here, the first step is (hopefully) been taken, and more will follow. Common man is now getting justice. Although this was the easier case, the police did not have alot of evidence to produce, the cases in which evidence needs to be provided and no video is present and no mob is there, then the police can get bribed. 7 people got 4 times death, and some police officers also got term, while some got life. Kudos.

BBC News - Death penalty for seven Pakistanis who killed teenagers

justice not have been served !! Police man who were in crowd should also have got atleast 15 years in jail if not death penalty.... Just some poor ppl working on behafe of police officer chowan have got death penalty !!!

I am hopeful that HC and SC will keep the stances against the convicted...

may the souls of the poor boys find place in janat-ul-firdos, and may Allah give saber-e-jamil to their family...

920201186487l.jpg

GUJRANWALA: In a landmark decision, an anti-terrorism court Tuesday handed down four times death punishment to seven accused and life imprisonment to six others in Sialkot case in which two brothers Mughees and Muneeb were brutally lynched in full public view in August last year, Geo News reported.

Ten policemen, including DPO Waqar Chohan, were also awarded 3 years in jail
Seven awarded 4-count death in Sialkot lynching case - GEO.tv

i think that police officers deserve more punishment because they were there and it was their responsibility to save their lives but they did not ...... its a big crime to support killers

justice not have been served !! Police man who were in crowd should also have got atleast 15 years in jail if not death penalty.... Just some poor ppl working on behafe of police officer chowan have got death penalty !!!
Anything is better then then nothing - Regardless of the fact that they are only getting 3 year prison time it is still better because the carrier of these rascals is pretty much destroyed.They will be ashamed .

wait guys wait no it will go high court then supreme court and after 10 years we will read also supreme court give them death plenty after 15 years president refuse mercy and finally after 17 years if someone alive he will be hanged :tdown: this is not justice .

Finally, some justice. I turned the tv on the other day and boom there it was all over the channels, the four time death penalty verdict.

I strongly believe the police officers involved should have gotten life imprisonments, too. If it werent for their cruelty, if they had intervened and stopped that brutality, those two boys would have been saved, and these animals too would have been alive today. So many lives lost because of the police inaction there and they get only three years, not right.

And obviously this verdict, and no matter whatever verdict, doesn't help ease the pain of the mother and father who have to live every day of their lives with this aching pain that their sons were murdered so fatally.

The uncle was outside the court and spoke very humbly, saying that he's not happy rather sad that other families are going to loose their loved ones too. Further speaking that if my nephews were just shot to death then perhaps we would have found some peace, but now every time we think of them, those scenes of them getting beat with sticks, and hung and dragged on the streets, come to their eyes and they can't stop crying. He said it while his eyes welled up. I really really felt so horrible.

This should also stop some members here spreading lies around this site, for god knows what reason, that the brothers were found to be robbers by the court and most perpetraters were freed. I don't why people spread lies like that, esp. when at this tragedy, they have no shame whatsoever.p

Back
Top Bottom