What's new

Kabul requests India to launch exclusive satellite for Afghanistan

100% depended on US aid
Care to explain how
Here are IMF projections for 2017 for world economies. India in all likelihood will overtake UK to become 5 largest economy ranked on GDP basis.
1.jpg

Source http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php

If we do decide to bring this in fruition it will be on a humanitarian grounds and would be most likely be done fore free (such as the case with GSAT-9 South Asia Satellite). Its better to help a friend in need, unlike charging them a premium @ 8% interest.

I have have to vindicate the reputation of ISRO or get down to your level cheap mud slinging tactic's. Now please stop quoting my post's if your going to indulge in more rhetorics.
You ran and started quoting me I m not eager to talk with modi supa powian. I never read their brain fart comments.

Who else would they ask to send satellites? US and European launchers are too expensive and Pakistani launchers don't even exist yet.
send their hashish in space. Who is asking you not to do that ?

Care to explain how
Here are IMF projections for 2017 for world economies. India in all likelihood will overtake UK to become 5 largest economy ranked on GDP basis.
View attachment 416843

Source http://statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
Hey modi boy who the hell is talking about Modi land ?
I don't know what Indian economy is doing and don't give fk about

send their hashish in space. Who is asking you not to do that ?

Hey modi boy who the hell is talking about Modi land ?

Yeah you proved your worth again, we understand your a little frustrated, so i will let it be... meanwhile what are your grievances to this? and why are you expelling verbal diarrhea?

Giving you floor again to make a fool out yourself, keep going - your acing it right now!
Ohh you are the decision maker for people's life. Who should stay on floor and who is roof top.
Yeah supa poawan's real power to make life of people, but without toilets :(

Kabul requests India to launch exclusive satellite for Afghanistan
View attachment 416836
In May this year, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani had joined other South Asian leaders in welcoming the launch of a South Asian Satellite by India for South Asian nations, calling it a major step in regional cooperation.

NEW DELHI: The Afghanistan government has requested India to launch a special satellite exclusively for its use, three months after India launched the South Asian Satellite. The Afghan Ministry of Telecommunications and Technology recently made such a request to the Indian government, officials in the Afghan government told ET.
Afghanistan minister Syed Ahmad Shah Sadat recently met Indian Ambassador Manpreet Vohra in Kabul to make the request. It is not yet clear if Kabul wants to use a dedicated satellite to track terrorist hideouts. The minister and the Indian envoy discussed opening of a terminal for Afghanistan in the South Asia Satellite, another special satellite and India-assisted small development projects.

A MoU would be signed soon to let Afghanistan benefit from South Asia Satellite. Two of the 12 transponders will be provided to Afghanistan and the satellite will be used in areas of telecommunications, television services, agriculture, mines and other sectors. A special satellite station in Kabul is also under construction.

In May this year, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani had joined other South Asian leaders in welcoming the launch of a South Asian Satellite by India for South Asian nations, calling it a major step in regional cooperation.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...lite-for-afghanistan/articleshow/59961846.cms

@Sher Malang

Let us launch that through put technology satellite for Afghanistan. They will not need anything for coming 15 years till it complete its life span. Afghanistan can do anything with it including very high speed Internet for many years. Install Reliance geo also in Afghanistan. Let them enjoy the Indian power in Communication technology. It will be our gift to Afghan people.

We'll help them then. What's your problem with that ?
Who told you someone has problem ? No one was even talking to self proclaimed supa pawains
Do whatever you want and we do whatever we want

Who told you someone has problem ? No one was even talking to self proclaimed supa pawains
Do whatever you want and we do whatever we want

Then let the Afghans do whatever they want too. They are not on your payroll, are they ?

Good move to have Indian satellite for our Afghan allies.

Throw in a few hundred brahmos cruise missles too

Yeah sure, why not.
Rather india should launch 2 satellites for afghanistan and that too for free to cement our friendship even more. One satellite for civilian use and 1 for military use.

So in the end afghanistan will have access to 3 satellites, 2 of their own and other would be saarc satellite.

Good move to have Indian satellite for our Afghan allies.

Throw in a few hundred brahmos cruise missles too

1 BrahMos costs more than a Lamborghini.

We'll be draining our coffers and BahMos will probably not be used by them at all.

Let's be a little realistic even when wishing for good things.

Then let the Afghans do whatever they want too. They are not on your payroll, are they ?
Ohh I m really afraid.. you are now threatening me. im im im SO terrified ...
So
You know what Afghans are ? We are Afghans, more in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. Baby we are not leaving Afghans. Do whatever you want.

Ohh I m really afraid.. you are now threatening me. im im im SO terrified ...
So
You know what Afghans are ? We are Afghans, more in Pakistan than in Afghanistan. Baby we are not leaving Afghans. Do whatever you want.

Yawn...just GTFO retard.

Back
Top Bottom