What's new

Kabul warns Islamabad-Will use power to respond Pakistani Attacks

have mercy ...
:lol:
Hahaha.
Afghanistan has a mob called Afghan army. They shoot at thin air so that they can consume ammunition for empty cartridges, to sell in scrap market.
That Afghan army will be unleased on Pakistan.
I am hiding under my bed.

Can some one remind this general that his country is already under occupation ... and his salary is being paid by US??
A country already under NATO occupation is talking of sovereignty

Afghanistan is like a tar pit. Mammoths like USA, Russia, and Britain have collapsed here. The terrain is treacherous and the people don't have anything to lose. We know the place really well. But still, maybe we should find a strategic political solution to the problem instead of going all in with our mortars and JF 17s.
The people who f****ked up britain, russia and usa are actually our allies and are controlled by us, the ones threatening to retaliate are the bacha baz drug infested northern alliance kabul baboons, they cant even topple a table standing on one leg..

Afghanistan is like a tar pit. Mammoths like USA, Russia, and Britain have collapsed here. The terrain is treacherous and the people don't have anything to lose. We know the place really well. But still, maybe we should find a strategic political solution to the problem instead of going all in with our mortars and JF 17s.
We did offer them political solution after every terror attack originating from Afghanistan.
We ask them to take action and the repeatedly refuse.
Also while you issue the "Stark warning ⚠ " of Afghanistan being the Tar hole or some other hole, for foreign invaders. It's a bigger hole for Afghans themselves . Such a hole that almost every afghan wants to get out of it.
In fact Afghanistan is the only country in the world who is proud of being a "Hole".
Every Afghan relentlessly repeats the same thing that his country is a Big hole and he feels proud of belonging to one big hole of a country.

What will use u have nothing but bad tongue use it one way or other u goons do it

:lol:
Hahaha.
Afghanistan has a mob called Afghan army. They shoot at thin air so that they can consume ammunition for empty cartridges, to sell in scrap market.
That Afghan army will be unleased on Pakistan.
I am hiding under my bed.

bhai mai tu Pakistan chorne ka souch raha hun :D it will be bad invasion

giphy.gif

^^^^

I am speechless very well put !!

You're a one of the unique member on PDF.

Regards,
Jailer

Unfortunately our leaders are not serious about our security , Even after loosing 70,000 precious lives we couldn't fix this problem , either we arent willing to find a solution or there is absolutely no solution to this problem​

We were being mislead by the facilitators of terrorists, by blaming it on our allies !!!
Now after all those years, picture has been clear, about who are the master minds, perpetrators... and so on.
It has also been clear, who are the people who are weakening Pakistan from within and are running propaganda media houses, ever since fall of Afghanistan and its occupation by foreigners, from neighboring and distant states.
Previous Pakistani regime is equally complicit. without shipping weapons to terrorists under the guise of transit aid, terrorism would be expensive and rare event.
I'm not sure, if foreign contractors in Afghanistan still get subsidized fuel from Pakistan or some sort of pipeline has been built from Iran!

Hmm and thats why you ran away when someone ask for proofs of sirjikal-strike .
Uri , Pathankot , nagrota :) . go kid & serve juice to Chinese .after that you will have to attend the party of mass molestation of indian female officer by their fellow male officers .:)
Imbeciles at it again!! Serve juice to the Chinese?? Isn't that your job???? Do you want me to count the bombings and shootings in your country? I'm just showing you the real place of your "Battle Hardened" army!!

They need to start handing us the people on the list we gave them. The attacks will stop. Pakistan does not want a hostile Afghanistan and knows that its well-being is tied to Afghanistan's well-being. But we cannot sit quiet while our people are bombed by terrorists they knowingly unleash on us.

If you listen to Afghan Talk shows you can sense they are intimidated by Pakistan .

Imbeciles at it again!! Serve juice to the Chinese?? Isn't that your job???? Do you want me to count the bombings and shootings in your country? I'm just showing you the real place of your "Battle Hardened" army!!
Lolz thell them next time when they camp in india :D .

That's it? A link to a newspaper clipping, They are available by dime a dozen for each party! Imbecile!

New has been published by Indian newspapers, what will it take for you to believe it, revelation from the Divine? Idiot

The people who f****ked up britain, russia and usa are actually our allies and are controlled by us, the ones threatening to retaliate are the bacha baz drug infested northern alliance kabul baboons, they cant even topple a table standing on one leg..

Brilliant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom