What's new

Kabul warns Islamabad-Will use power to respond Pakistani Attacks

I have no agenda - just sadness that Pakistanis who were all Indians and offsprings of Indians just 70 years ago have become so extremist to the point some of you are even incapable to distinguishing balck and white, good and evil within your society.

You guys really believe India has so much power and influence over Pakistani people that they can burst bombs in all parts of Pakistan every other day? Are you saying that your military, police, and intelligence agencies are so in capable that so many hundreds of Indians are able enter Pakistani cities and do these things? Or that there are so many hundreds of Pakistanis who are such traitors that they take money from Indians and bomb their own country? Use your common sense.

Your military establishment has been feeding you people and your children a steady diet of religious crap and have you believing that this is somehow against muslims. You talk about Gujarath - more muslims have been killed in Pakistan in every year than whole of India put together in a decade.

If you guys do not care that your behavior is harming your own children and making them radicalized against your own society, what a sad spectacle of misplaced humanity you all are!
I am appalled by your statement that military is feeding us, so you think Pakistanis are stupid and idiots that they cannot think for themselves.

I need you to learn from history when Mughal were ruling and English came and what was done to Muslim, even partition was done favoring India, read history, according to plebiscite in India most of the Punjab up to pathankot was inhabited by mostly Muslims and so was Kashmir, so was Junagarh, Kashmir was done by Raja Harry sing, it was not Raja who was to decide the fate of its people, it was according to plebiscite held.

According to round table conference in Shimla these areas were given to India at the extreme objection of Jinnah, he was told take Pakistan or leave it, he was bluntly told hat is how it is.

If Raja was to decid3 the fate of the Kashmir than Raja of Hyderabad should have been able to decide about Hyderabad, BUT HE WAS ATTACKED WITH TANKS AND armed FORCE.

most of the trains travelling to Pakistan full Muslims Muhajirs were stopped and all innocent people including women and children killed and shamelessly those trains with such intolerable scenes were sent to Pakistan.

Lot of Muslim women were kidnapped by Sikhs to forcibly enslaved as wives, they are still there waiting to be release from slavery.

so do not come here telling me to bring peace when you guys all the time do despicable things, why would you interfere in East Pakistan and help a terrorist group like MUkti Buhuins.

You Army only fights when they have terrorist groups help what a shame. In Kahsnmir we are told that your Army attacks, kills innocent citizens and than Run away, an Army who cannot stand and fight is a strange Army. so stop your spins and come clean if you want to be friends with Pakistan.

Last but not least, all Pakistanis HAVE FAMILY NAMES FROM Indian HERITAGE AND THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR ANSCETOR decide to convert to Islam, it was done by great Faqirs and Imams like Ajmer sharif and like Data gunj bukhsh in Lahore and many more so stop spins about forcible conversion as well.

A

And who will stop HINDU FANATICIM ? your own prime minister is a terrorist, will you hang him on the gallows first ? You started MAKTI BAHINI in indo-pak which was first terrorist organization on South Asia. Its case of pot calling the kettle black, first take a look at yourself in the mirror

I think hindus were offsprings of Muslims

facts contradict you on both points. And I know you know it, so won't waste time exposing your pretense.

I am appalled by your statement that military is feeding us, so you think Pakistanis are stupid and idiots that they cannot think for themselves.

I need you to learn from history when Mughal were ruling and English came and what was done to Muslim, even partition was done favoring India, read history, according to plebiscite in India most of the Punjab up to pathankot was inhabited by mostly Muslims and so was Kashmir, so was Junagarh, Kashmir was done by Raja Harry sing, it was not Raja who was to decide the fate of its people, it was according to plebiscite held.

According to round table conference in Shimla these areas were given to India at the extreme objection of Jinnah, he was told take Pakistan or leave it, he was bluntly told hat is how it is.

If Raja was to decid3 the fate of the Kashmir than Raja of Hyderabad should have been able to decide about Hyderabad, BUT HE WAS ATTACKED WITH TANKS AND armed FORCE.

most of the trains travelling to Pakistan full Muslims Muhajirs were stopped and all innocent people including women and children killed and shamelessly those trains with such intolerable scenes were sent to Pakistan.

Lot of Muslim women were kidnapped by Sikhs to forcibly enslaved as wives, they are still there waiting to be release from slavery.

so do not come here telling me to bring peace when you guys all the time do despicable things, why would you interfere in East Pakistan and help a terrorist group like MUkti Buhuins.

You Army only fights when they have terrorist groups help what a shame. In Kahsnmir we are told that your Army attacks, kills innocent citizens and than Run away, an Army who cannot stand and fight is a strange Army. so stop your spins and come clean if you want to be friends with Pakistan.

Last but not least, all Pakistanis HAVE FAMILY NAMES FROM Indian HERITAGE AND THAT IS BECAUSE THEIR ANSCETOR decide to convert to Islam, it was done by great Faqirs and Imams like Ajmer sharif and like Data gunj bukhsh in Lahore and many more so stop spins about forcible conversion as well.

So the gist of what you are saying is:

1) you are not ready to accept history and facts unless they are changed upside down to your liking.
2) you don't want to accept that your ancestors were predominantly forced into islam

neither of these modifications are up to you or me. Facts are facts, so unfortunately your view is not possible.

facts contradict you on both points. And I know you know it, so won't waste time exposing your pretense.

So the gist of what you are saying is:

1) you are not ready to accept history and facts unless they are changed upside down to your liking.
2) you don't want to accept that your ancestors were predominantly forced into islam

neither of these modifications are up to you or me. Facts are facts, so unfortunately your view is not possible.
My last name is not Indian, so I may be middle eastern or central Asian, but you keep saying that things like I am not ready to accept, is a spin by you, all those who converted call them selves as Raj Puts, cheemas, Parachas, and other Indian heritage names, how do you figure that we are not ready to accept, you spin again.

did you not read my post, I explained to you how conversion happened, let me say it again, had Muslims converted Hindus forcibly, no Hindu would have been left in India, look at North America, read the history of North amercan aboriginals and you will see the difference if you want to know the truth. but it looks you believe in spins than there is no chance you will accept the truth.

I have no agenda - just sadness that Pakistanis who were all Indians and offsprings of Indians just 70 years ago have become so extremist to the point some of you are even incapable to distinguishing balck and white, good and evil within your society.

You guys really believe India has so much power and influence over Pakistani people that they can burst bombs in all parts of Pakistan every other day? Are you saying that your military, police, and intelligence agencies are so in capable that so many hundreds of Indians are able enter Pakistani cities and do these things? Or that there are so many hundreds of Pakistanis who are such traitors that they take money from Indians and bomb their own country? Use your common sense.

Your military establishment has been feeding you people and your children a steady diet of religious crap and have you believing that this is somehow against muslims. You talk about Gujarath - more muslims have been killed in Pakistan in every year than whole of India put together in a decade.

If you guys do not care that your behavior is harming your own children and making them radicalized against your own society, what a sad spectacle of misplaced humanity you all are!

They do not enter, they are brought in by Traitors given jobs in their factories,, and we know who they are and where they are, and with solid proof we will get all these traitors. you wait and see.

Stop talking about our children, stop using scare tactics and your spins,

If Bombing was that easy than in 1970 you join hands with traitors like Mujib and trained Mukis, how come you could not bomb what you so cleverly talk about, when Pakistan was very vulnerable due to Bengali traitors. so stop your spins again and self praises as well.

My last name is not Indian, so I may be middle eastern or central Asian, but you keep saying that things like I am not ready to accept, is a spin by you, all those who converted call them selves as Raj Puts, cheemas, Parachas, and other Indian heritage names, how do you figure that we are not ready to accept, you spin again.

did you not read my post, I explained to you how conversion happened, let me say it again, had Muslims converted Hindus forcibly, no Hindu would have been left in India, look at North America, read the history of North amercan aboriginals and you will see the difference if you want to know the truth. but it looks you believe in spins than there is no chance you will accept the truth.

They do not enter, they are brought in by Traitors given jobs in their factories,, and we know who they are and where they are, and with solid proof we will get all these traitors. you wait and see.

Stop talking about our children, stop using scare tactics and your spins,

If Bombing was that easy than in 1970 you join hands with traitors like Mujib and trained Mukis, how come you could not bomb what you so cleverly talk about, when Pakistan was very vulnerable due to Bengali traitors. so stop your spins again and self praises as well.

actually muslim invaders did try to convert Hindus forcibly and some were thus converted - which is why you are muslim today. But the invaders did not succeed totally converting everybody because Hinduism was too strong for them and they could only covert a portion that they could physically attack. For wider spreading of islam without such physical attack, there had to be much stronger principles and values which islam simply did not have in comparison.

AF is a sovereign nation and it has full rights to protect its national dignity and self respect

Nope. There is a reason Bajwa called USA commander and not any Afghani in Kabul before blowing up Afghani terrorists across the border.

Nope. There is a reason Bajwa called USA commander and not any Afghani in Kabul before blowing up Afghani terrorists across the border.
may be because Bajwa was more concerned about the reaction from strong US then any potential reaction by AF...that doesn't mean AF is not a Sovereign nation dude?

may be because Bajwa was more concerned about the reaction from strong US then any potential reaction by AF...that doesn't mean AF is not a Sovereign nation dude?

Not till USA/Nato occupation continues.

actually muslim invaders did try to convert Hindus forcibly and some were thus converted - which is why you are muslim today. But the invaders did not succeed totally converting everybody because Hinduism was too strong for them and they could only covert a portion that they could physically attack. For wider spreading of islam without such physical attack, there had to be much stronger principles and values which islam simply did not have in comparison.
you are so prejudiced about Islam and your friend as you show his note, you talk about Kissinger, Pakistan did introduced to him with China, and that is how US and china made connection, now you keep insisting that Hindus were powerful, this is totally contrary to the facts, if they were powerful, how come Muslims ruled them for more than 1000 years.

you as an Aryan are also were invader into India, your history of India it seems starts from when Muslim came and ends when Muslim rule ends, you do not talk invaders like you or English invader, so top talk to a dude like you is useless, u r a very prejudice dude against Islam and Muslims, in doing so you twist history and everything about it.

you also talk about Henry Kissinger and I like to see where he wrote this santance as tyour saying derogatory thuing like this about Pakistan may not be true, as Kissinger if any thing should be obliged to Pakistanm for the introduction of him to china, so you are a spin master and a very racist person, than again India are, look at Inian in this day andm age have racist class system and treat your low class like peace sh**t.

Afghanistan is less Sovereign than Pakistan. She was invaded by NATO and her current governments were setup by NATO. She is as Sovereign as baby whose umbilical cord has not been cut is.

you are so prejudiced about Islam and your friend as you show his note, you talk about Kissinger, Pakistan did introduced to him with China, and that is how US and china made connection, now you keep insisting that Hindus were powerful, this is totally contrary to the facts, if they were powerful, how come Muslims ruled them for more than 1000 years.

you as an Aryan are also were invader into India, your history of India it seems starts from when Muslim came and ends when Muslim rule ends, you do not talk invaders like you or English invader, so top talk to a dude like you is useless, u r a very prejudice dude against Islam and Muslims, in doing so you twist history and everything about it.

you also talk about Henry Kissinger and I like to see where he wrote this santance as tyour saying derogatory thuing like this about Pakistan may not be true, as Kissinger if any thing should be obliged to Pakistanm for the introduction of him to china, so you are a spin master and a very racist person, than again India are, look at Inian in this day andm age have racist class system and treat your low class like peace sh**t.

though you are very incoherent I can understand why. don't worry I won't waste my time exposing your nonsense

Open terrorism threat, of course the script is purely made by bhartis.

though you are very incoherent I can understand why. don't worry I won't waste my time exposing your nonsense
That is all Indian do, insult, spin and make silly assumptions, therefore I tell them to go back to their silly forums which suits their kind of spin mastery.

That is all Indian do, insult, spin and make silly assumptions, therefore I tell them to go back to their silly forums which suits their kind of spin mastery.

when the subject matter is Pakistani is anything else possible? I just gave one of your bosom buddies a video link of a Pakistani big shot saying authoritatively how Pak military got spanked. And his reaction was: oh, that guy is no good.

So if you guys behave silly you invite just that. It is not me insulting you, it is you bringing on your own indignities upon yourselves.

when the subject matter is Pakistani is anything else possible? I just gave one of your bosom buddies a video link of a Pakistani big shot saying authoritatively how Pak military got spanked. And his reaction was: oh, that guy is no good.

So if you guys behave silly you invite just that. It is not me insulting you, it is you bringing on your own indignities upon yourselves.

What are you talking about, do not talk off the cuff, show that video, I donot trust Indisns, which bosom buddy you are talking about, again why don't you give name of the people instead of calling bosom buddies, how do you come to conclusion that there is a person who is my bosom buddy, it is an assumption by spin master,

Tell me where I brought Indignations on myself, again you are talking silly by not giving facts, just a spin. So stop using phantom names and blames, give facts or go away to your Indian spin systems.

if Bajwa called it'd more like mean he wanted to get the American's permission. That'd point to Pakistan's sovereignty issues as much

That is how much indian brain can think of. indians are incapable of digesting and shamed to admit the fact Ashraf Ghani does not represent Afghan people nor he has control over Afghanistan. He is just indian puppet guarded by US troops. Real power broker in Kabul is US. So it is only natural to coordinate with Ghanis savior to hold the leash while clean up can be done.

Back
Top Bottom