What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

RIP probably done to flare sectarian conflict. Third party want to have diversion from some major issue or plan from them. May Allah protect us all.

Third party excuse is not going to fly since, we haven't responded yet after 1000s of Terrorist attacks on us.

Our guys kill yours.. like Samjhota Exp by RSS and Genocide in Kashmir through the hands of Indian Forces?

Kashmir? Indian forces are responsible for killing 70,000 civilians, our civilians under your occupation. Good so India now need to give "hisaab" of 1.4 Millions deaths.
Read this post through again. Every single Indian soldier or civilian who has died in Kashmir or elsewhere to terrorism for decades will be avenged by India.

"Nope, not just Mumbai.

Blasts throughout India through the decades. The entire Kashmir terrorism.

Every single life of every civilian or soldier will be avenged with interest.

And there lies the rub, a large country with massive financial resources and apparatus can make a smaller country with weak financials and apparatus pay far more easily. The only thing was that till now India did not do anything because for the entire last decade, the PM was a Pakistan loving and peace-at-all-costs person.

Now the last person and only person who loved Pakistan and also had the power to stop the entire entire Establishment has been voted out and replaced by a Nationalist.

If our prime minister gives that same statement he should be hanged by the balls.

I'm sorry but have we fallen even more was APS not enough.

Our guys kill yours
Yes. Thing is we are building our country fast. You may disagree, curse, abuse, make fun etc. But we do what we need to do. We have stability, we have hope and with greater education and rich exchange of information, we know what the world stands wrt us. So eventually we will dictate terms to you and give you offers you wouldn't be able to refuse.

It is time for the Sindh government to go and the imposition of Governor raj or emergency in the province. Blaming TTP or MQM or even Sunni Tahreek for this incident will be simplistic. I think many members have ignored a very effective operation carried out by the Police and Rangers in interior Sindh against the Dacoits. It is on the record that these dacoits are on the payroll of the feudals of interior Sindh and an operation against these dacoits was actually an operation against the feudals. Meanwhile, high level investigations are going on against Zardai and his cronies who are alleged to be involved in smuggling millions of dollar to Dubai via launches and, well, model Ayan's case is in the knowledge of most posters. There are multiple players in Karachi who want to see the ongoing operation failed. There is afterall a reason why the COAS is visiting Karachi so frequently and after this incident too, COAS flew to Karachi though it should be the interior Minister Ch. Nisar who appear to be good for nothing these days except vomiting a few useless statements.
Curfew has to be imposed and TTP network and MQM and its leadership and LEJ needed to be wiped out completely and TTP leadership in Afghanistan has to be hunted down.

Nope, not just Mumbai.

Blasts throughout India through the decades. The entire Kashmir terrorism.

Every single life of every civilian or soldier will be avenged with interest.

And there lies the rub, a large country with massive financial resources and apparatus can make a smaller country with weak financials and apparatus pay far more easily. The only thing was that till now India did not do anything because the PM was a Pakistan loving person.

Now the last person and only person who loved Pakistan and had the power to stop the entire entire establishment has been voted out.
Absolutely true. We have not forgotten anything. The bleeding by thousand cuts is fresh.

Yes RAW :lol::lol::lol:. There should be an award for best conspiracy theorists.
its not funny mister.
please dont be offended. just because your agency is being blamed or suspected.
I will understand if you will blame ISI for any LeT attacks. we know MQM back in 80s and 90s got training inside India by RAW and BLA has a long history of close partnership as well.

any good agency will use the local operators instead of sending its agency with their national ID cards into a country that is already suffering from different forms of terrorism.

before opening up rants do consider the loss of human life here. they didnt deserve it just like victims in Mumbai didnt deserve it.

I request all posters of all nationalities
for the sake of all victims in india and Pakistan that were targeted by terrorists , stop flaming, and stop posting if there is nothing more constructive or civil to say.

Curfew has to be imposes and TTP network and MQM and its leadership and LEJ needed to be wiped out completely and TTP leadership in Afghanistan has to be hunted down
AND

the suspension on the execution of terrorists MUST be lifted. and Supreme court must bar itself from saving the terrorists in future. such acts by civilian courts have brought this day that terrorists have lost the fear of the state.

Yes. Thing is we are building our country fast. You may disagree, curse, abuse, make fun etc. But we do what we need to do. We have stability, we have hope and with greater education and rich exchange of information, we know what the world stands wrt us. So eventually we will dictate terms to you and give you offers you wouldn't be able to refuse.

Like Trade route to Afghanistan, Pak-China corridor and your role in Afghanistan? Please don't dictate us this much.. let us make few decisions independently.

Arrogance pays, but backwards. Get ready to be paid-off.

InnaLillaheWaInnElehiRajeun, may real peace come on Karachi and agencies start focus on real culprits. May Allah give sabar to victim families.
Guys stay on topic this thread is not for trolling to spread individual's propaganda. @Oscar ban few guys from this thread to participate more, I don't wanna give name you know better.

We will deliver it with "honor". We are up for it now.
No you're not.

For the last 10 years, India did absolutely nothing because of our PM's views. What a pity it was to have a peace loving PM that loved Pakistan(of all the countries in the globe). Of all the misfortune we could have!

Give it a year at most and India will now start paying Pakistan back for the atrocities it has done globally.

AND

the suspension on the execution of terrorists MUST be lifted. and Supreme court must bar itself from saving the terrorists in future. such acts by civilian courts have brought this day that terrorists have lost the fear of the state.
Yes and traitors like Asma Jahangir and other NGO Aunties have to be taken care of

its not funny mister.
please dont be offended. just because your agency is being blamed or suspected.
I will understand if you will blame ISI for any LeT attacks. we know MQM back in 80s and 90s got training inside India by RAW and BLA has a long history of close partnership as well.

any good agency will use the local operators instead of sending its agency with their national ID cards into a country that is already suffering from different forms of terrorism.

before opening up rants do consider the loss of human life here. they didnt deserve it just like victims in Mumbai didnt deserve it.

I request all posters of all nationalities
for the sake of all victims in india and Pakistan that were targeted by terrorists , stop flaming, and stop posting if there is nothing more constructive or civil to say.

Look Sir, I only responded to the post which was against my country without any proof. If you govt prove it that India is involved in this attack then I will agree.

@MastanKhan yesterday you opened a thread regarding slandering and you asked the mods to ban all those who term Pakistan as a terrorist state......
does that hold only for the Indians or can we expect the mods to ban the Pakistanis who are shamelessly accusing India for an attack which India has got nothing to do it.....
if the rule is still same for all then I request the mods @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch and others to ban the likes of @Areesh @graphican @Zarvan

It's pathetic to see that we Indians are accused for this
Fcuk we don't even know the ismailis or Mqm or shias
And if the mods can't ban them then don't create a thread to show the slandering.....it goes both ways..the accusations

I hope someone from the Pakistani military establishment clarifies that who was behind this

Back
Top Bottom