What's new

Karachi: KPT Tower Complex

KARACHI FINANCIAL TOWERS

Work in progres and due to complete in 2010... Commecement of Work from 09 Feb 2007.

12b8d824d85f5634f93b074b3c0a0c54.jpg

wait whats is the difference between kpt tower and 1947 tower i thought they were the same so which will be the tallest in pakistan then ?

KPT tower and 1947 tower are the same thing. The other one is KPT Tower Complex

7af336352cbf0eeed2732d64473cdeac.jpg

^^KPT Tower Complex 300 or so meters.

^^ Port Tower. 593 meters, 1947 feet - Year of Independence! :pakistan:

and i updated the other thread on The Centaurus, i posted some construction pics on it. :)

Any new info on this project?

Has construction started? Can't seem to find much info.

I wish these projects are on their way to completion...:pakistan:

Any new info on this project?

Has construction started? Can't seem to find much info.

i think project is under construction but without that Tower complex (1947 feet building) :cry:

Need confirmation from somebody living in karachi

well now pakistan is underdevelopment nice to see mu home town on world map

hate to break it to you guys but alot of these projects including kpt tower have been scrapped .

i think project is under construction but without that Tower complex (1947 feet building) :cry:

Need confirmation from somebody living in karachi

None of these projects are started yet except KARACHI FINANCIAL TOWERS which are 75% completed !

None of these projects are started yet except KARACHI FINANCIAL TOWERS which are 75% completed !

well i have witnessed some pictures on internet about the construction work of Emaar being done at Karachi bay.

I am sure at least something is under construction near KPT tower. They only scrapped KPT tower but that was part of another project which is under construction. Its been 2-3 years now so i cannot remember exactly but i can remember the pictures of that construction site :)

I believe both Financial Towers and IT towers have been cancelled or at least on hold. There's few other big projects taking place in Karachi but these two really are a big loss.

really nice.Pakistan also develop the road & rail network from gawader to Afghanistan

Scrapped and i was heart broken when my friend from KHI told me... That was the best damn project idea ever.

Scrapped and i was heart broken when my friend from KHI told me... That was the best damn project idea ever.

under this government NOTHING WILL BE DONE!! we need nawaz in power for that he started the motorway,gawadar & karachi airport!

even though nawaz is corrupt and i personally hate him but being a businessman he understands the significance of such things while zardari's government cannot be bothered! to them most important thing is kick backs from all types of projects!!!

I believe the Sheikh zaid tower has been postponed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom